Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play 11:12 - Jul 31 with 7067 viewsswansealad69

Huw as f#ck ed the club he loves.
All the old guard have become millionaire thanks to the club and sold to strippers.
And can someone actually tell me the point off the trust?
For a club with a quarter share belonging to the fans how come we know f#ck all about what's going on
The stadium expansion on going for 5 years but only them behind closed doors actually now anything
And now the club selling players yet bringing in nothing
What the f#ck is the so called trust doing if anything
Or is a certain Mr cooze being paid off by the club
Funny how he is head off the trust and yet supplying all the printing for the club
A shake up is needed as that is a conflict off intrest
And huw needs sorting his head out the pr#k
After all it was him who done the deal along with the rest to bring in the owners
Fair play on 16:29 - Jul 31 with 1749 viewsbonymine

Fair play on 13:40 - Jul 31 by Clinton

Im so angry, I'm going to get on the next train to London and get off when I find a club to support that's well run, not like the Swans.
First stop Cardiff, err obviously no, why even ask.
Newport.....well happy to offer some loan help like Oli, but no
Bristol then, another big modern city great potential big population regional capital. Rovers...we just thumped them didn't we? City, well no disrespect but they haven't really lived up to their potential for a while.
Swindon? See Rovers
Change at Didcot for Oxford. Well apart from last seasons embarrassment it's a no.
Reading, well shame for them they came second best in playoff final. But no, perennial disappoint eras.
Trains slowing into Paddington, going past QPR. Now there's a model for us all how not to run a club.
Hang on, I think I'll just stay on and go back to Swansea. Huw ain't so bad after all.

👍 Made me smile (first time today) ! 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Fair play on 16:33 - Jul 31 with 1721 viewsbonymine

Fair play on 16:13 - Jul 31 by jacksfullaces

is that word still en vogue? or acceptable.

last heard in the penyrheol comp stair well circa 1986

Yes ....Olchfa c 1982 😳😳

Fathy

Fair play on 17:22 - Jul 31 with 1638 viewsN_T_J

Fair play on 14:19 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

What a rem the op is.

JF

What is a Rem, please?
Fair play on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 1566 viewsJackfath

Fair play on 17:22 - Jul 31 by N_T_J

JF

What is a Rem, please?

" involving students who need special help to improve in a particular subject"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fair play on 18:13 - Jul 31 with 1506 viewsadamswan

Fair play on 14:26 - Jul 31 by jasper_T

If 80% of last year's turnover went on wages, next season it's going to be 55-60%. Until players start signing new deals they don't see anything of the additional £40-50m incoming over the next year.

Sustainability is not an immediate concern. Even 80% isn't an alarming figure.

I agree, what i'm saying is we can't expect to keep all our top earners and buy in bigger names each year without it becoming unsustainable, at the moment we aren't a big enough club. I'm not doom mongering, just saying it how it is financially speaking.
Fair play on 18:16 - Jul 31 with 1491 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Strippers have brought the club?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Fair play on 18:22 - Jul 31 with 1466 viewsmax936

Fair play on 18:13 - Jul 31 by adamswan

I agree, what i'm saying is we can't expect to keep all our top earners and buy in bigger names each year without it becoming unsustainable, at the moment we aren't a big enough club. I'm not doom mongering, just saying it how it is financially speaking.

Well its gonna be very hard to try and keep us in the Prem, by running us on a shoe string, no Prem and its little or no profit for the VC's is it, unless to plan is to come in and strip us bare from the start and feckoff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fair play on 18:50 - Jul 31 with 1402 viewsGowerjack

Fair play on 16:13 - Jul 31 by jacksfullaces

is that word still en vogue? or acceptable.

last heard in the penyrheol comp stair well circa 1986

Odd that....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Fair play on 21:43 - Jul 31 with 1263 viewsPhil_S

I'm so glad I do what I do

Just wonder really why I bother

In fact maybe I just won't
Fair play on 22:17 - Jul 31 with 1173 viewsbonymine

Fair play on 21:43 - Jul 31 by Phil_S

I'm so glad I do what I do

Just wonder really why I bother

In fact maybe I just won't

Keep The Faith....

We are nothing without you !!

STID

Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Fair play on 22:32 - Jul 31 with 1119 viewsLoyal

Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 by N_T_J

Tickled me !! :)

However as if she had Vodka on her Cornflakes the silly cow

It's called lies, people should have been alerted then that this sale was built on sand.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fair play (n/t) on 22:35 - Jul 31 with 1107 viewsbonymine

Fair play on 22:17 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Keep The Faith....

We are nothing without you !!

STID

Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Up the Sumbler 👍👍👍
[Post edited 31 Jul 2016 22:36]

Fair play on 22:43 - Jul 31 with 1092 viewsmorningstar

Fair play on 22:32 - Jul 31 by Loyal

It's called lies, people should have been alerted then that this sale was built on sand.

I've never quite got that saying. The Sandfields was built on sand 100 years ago but the houses are still there without any sign of movement or subsidence?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Fair play on 22:58 - Jul 31 with 1050 viewsskippyjack

Fair play on 11:55 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Personally I think the more threads like this the better. It will help gauge the feeling amongst posters. Rather than one or two lengthy boring threads.

Absolutely.. swansealad has got character, a pair of bollocks... He doesn't mock, or be a snivelling snide poster.. He quite rightly calls it as it is.. He doesn't scrimp around the edges like the majority of monotonous quims we have posting on here..

He basically calls Huw a c*nt.. While the others say.. 'I'm disappointed in Huw, I thought it was fans running the club for fans'..

since we have moved to the Liberty.. It has never been fans running the club for fans..

T2C was absolutely spot on.. This is a Huw Jenkins agenda.. sells up for millions, keeps a job that pays him handsomely.. same goes for Dineen.. JVZ, Katzen, Morgan, Davies.

I'm actually glad the Americans are in charge.. at least we'll probably get shirts and tickets delivered on time.. and some proper shirt sales around the globe.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Fair play on 23:08 - Jul 31 with 1012 viewsskippyjack

Fair play on 18:02 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

" involving students who need special help to improve in a particular subject"

Are you well?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Fair play on 23:10 - Jul 31 with 998 viewsJackfath

Fair play on 23:08 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

Are you well?

Yes I'm fine thank you. Thanks for asking.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Fair play on 23:24 - Jul 31 with 961 viewsmorningstar

Fair play on 23:10 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Yes I'm fine thank you. Thanks for asking.

I think we've all misunderstood young Skippy, he seems to have turned out to be a very considerate and rounded individual.

Fair play on 23:26 - Jul 31 with 943 viewsJackfath

Fair play on 23:24 - Jul 31 by morningstar

I think we've all misunderstood young Skippy, he seems to have turned out to be a very considerate and rounded individual.

Yes. I've always liked him and stuck up for him. I did the same for the op but he couldn't or wouldn't see it and was very rude to me in return. I shan't stick up for him again sadly.

Fair play on 00:02 - Aug 1 with 898 viewsmorningstar

Fair play on 23:26 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Yes. I've always liked him and stuck up for him. I did the same for the op but he couldn't or wouldn't see it and was very rude to me in return. I shan't stick up for him again sadly.

I dId note that you attempted to assist him, but beware of this chap, as he is the sort who would offer you too fight him over a disagreement on these boards. If it does come to that however, i suggest you accept the offer and agree to meet him at dawn in Dickslade. He will never be able to find it so will not arrive at the allotted time. Therefore you can claim victory, and his honour will be disgraced.

Fair play on 00:04 - Aug 1 with 893 viewsskippyjack

Fair play on 23:24 - Jul 31 by morningstar

F*cking ell.. who built your superiority complex?.. f*ck you're unwell.

Fair play on 00:13 - Aug 1 with 878 viewsmorningstar

Fair play on 00:04 - Aug 1 by skippyjack

F*cking ell.. who built your superiority complex?.. f*ck you're unwell.

I have no superiority complex young man, it's called empathy, as i have always shown to all the inmates i've cared for in the past.

Fair play on 07:28 - Aug 1 with 754 viewsswansealad69

Fair play on 00:02 - Aug 1 by morningstar

I dId note that you attempted to assist him, but beware of this chap, as he is the sort who would offer you too fight him over a disagreement on these boards. If it does come to that however, i suggest you accept the offer and agree to meet him at dawn in Dickslade. He will never be able to find it so will not arrive at the allotted time. Therefore you can claim victory, and his honour will be disgraced.

Ok then let's bite
Who are you?
U clearly know me that we'll to make comments like this.faith as usual was not sticking up for me and like most sly sneaky c#nts on here try to slip in a remark to mock or get a laugh
I'm straight and can't be f#cking bothered with clowns like u would turn on anyone who ain't part off the little get along gang on here.
I'm a swans fans as much if not more then some on here and I have a right to say as I please about how I feel

It's called freedom off speech
I don't come on starting post by taking the piss off anyone but become the target for f#cking vermin on here to feel they need to mock me
So be it is ain't bothered just don't f#cking cry and post sh#t if I defend my self.
So I suggest unless u know me personally stop making remarks about me as they are only based on what I post on here and my reactions to trying to bully others in order to fit in with the wan#ers who seam to jump on anyone who they dislike.
Fair play on 07:43 - Aug 1 with 734 viewsJackfath

Fair play on 07:28 - Aug 1 by swansealad69

Ok then let's bite
Who are you?
U clearly know me that we'll to make comments like this.faith as usual was not sticking up for me and like most sly sneaky c#nts on here try to slip in a remark to mock or get a laugh
I'm straight and can't be f#cking bothered with clowns like u would turn on anyone who ain't part off the little get along gang on here.
I'm a swans fans as much if not more then some on here and I have a right to say as I please about how I feel

It's called freedom off speech
I don't come on starting post by taking the piss off anyone but become the target for f#cking vermin on here to feel they need to mock me
So be it is ain't bothered just don't f#cking cry and post sh#t if I defend my self.
So I suggest unless u know me personally stop making remarks about me as they are only based on what I post on here and my reactions to trying to bully others in order to fit in with the wan#ers who seam to jump on anyone who they dislike.

Wind your neck in. I was trying to stick up for you.

Fair play on 08:09 - Aug 1 with 691 viewsnierika

Check out @danielparry17's Tweet:
Fair play on 09:37 - Aug 1 with 601 viewswaynekerr55

Fair play on 08:09 - Aug 1 by nierika

Check out @danielparry17's Tweet:

Which might translate into "Everton won't budge on the Stones fee so the deal has fallen through"...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024