Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask 20:02 - Sep 4 with 10788 viewscsf

So, even though I've been part of the forum for a good while, there's still lots of things i get puzzled over or don't know, so I thought I would put this up, so if you feel in the sAme boat you too can ask a question and if someone wants to answer they can.

I'll kick off.

Why does Wayne Kerr hate straight lines?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:05 - Sep 4 with 6325 viewsswanjackal

Failed his trigonometry exam due to a lack of a ruler /set square. The name Pythagoras turns him into a gibbering wreck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:10 - Sep 4 with 6310 viewsdickythorpe

Who are Cheap Trick?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:12 - Sep 4 with 6299 viewsCooperman

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:10 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

Who are Cheap Trick?

Brilliant band. Saw them live in Vegas a few years back. Some of their new stuff is good too. Planet Rock rave about their latest album.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:17 - Sep 4 with 6281 viewsdickythorpe

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:12 - Sep 4 by Cooperman

Brilliant band. Saw them live in Vegas a few years back. Some of their new stuff is good too. Planet Rock rave about their latest album.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:19 - Sep 4 with 6269 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:17 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

He's telling the truth he PMd me a while back to tell me. 🤘🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:19 - Sep 4 with 6271 viewsJackfath

Who was the first person to post on this version of Planet Swans?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:21 - Sep 4 with 6261 viewsdickythorpe

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:19 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

Who was the first person to post on this version of Planet Swans?

Bunsen Honeydew
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:21 - Sep 4 with 6261 viewsswanjackal

Who is planetswansadmin? What are the alter egos of people on here?!?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:22 - Sep 4 with 6250 viewsCooperman

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:17 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

I kid you not!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:24 - Sep 4 with 6244 viewsJackfath

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:21 - Sep 4 by swanjackal

I also post as Darran and Dailew.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:24 - Sep 4 with 6238 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:21 - Sep 4 by swanjackal

Jackfath by reading between the lines.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:25 - Sep 4 with 6237 viewsJackfath

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:24 - Sep 4 by Darran

Jackfath by reading between the lines.

Correct.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:41 - Sep 4 with 6202 viewslonglostjack

Whatever happened to Shaky, Dwight Yorke, T2C and Belfast Jack ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:46 - Sep 4 with 6188 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:41 - Sep 4 by longlostjack

Whatever happened to Shaky, Dwight Yorke, T2C and Belfast Jack ?

And Monty, Rodrigodetriano, Toulouse, Captain Sham the list is endless.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:47 - Sep 4 with 6183 viewsJackfath

I am/was two of those.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:50 - Sep 4 with 6170 viewsdickythorpe

The major was funny.

Plus analdogrich
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:50 - Sep 4 with 6170 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:46 - Sep 4 by Highjack

And Monty, Rodrigodetriano, Toulouse, Captain Sham the list is endless.

I thought Sham reincarnated himself as Phaedrus on ere??
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 6149 viewslifelong

Where is Chris with his very funny jokes.
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 6151 viewsAnal_Dogrich

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:50 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

The major was funny.

Plus analdogrich

Do one Tea Bag Scruff.

Pass me a bed pan please.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:56 - Sep 4 with 6140 viewsdickythorpe

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:53 - Sep 4 by Anal_Dogrich

Do one Tea Bag Scruff.

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:56 - Sep 4 with 6140 viewsHighjack

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:50 - Sep 4 by swanstillidai

I thought Sham reincarnated himself as Phaedrus on ere??

No chance. Phaedrus is a bit of a wet misery type who blocks anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Sham was the complete opposite. Had many late night "discussions" that mysteriously disappeared by the morning probably due to the borderline illegal content.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:58 - Sep 4 with 6126 viewsdickythorpe

Who was the guy who got beaten up in Newcastle?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:00 - Sep 4 with 6109 viewsdickythorpe

Hitman?
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:03 - Sep 4 with 6095 viewsswanstillidai

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:56 - Sep 4 by Highjack

No chance. Phaedrus is a bit of a wet misery type who blocks anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Sham was the complete opposite. Had many late night "discussions" that mysteriously disappeared by the morning probably due to the borderline illegal content.

Hmmm, maybe. The jury is still out for me - very familiar posting style.

What other usernames did sham use once he came off the booze? I've been trying to rack my brain.
Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 21:06 - Sep 4 with 6074 viewsDarran

Everything you wanted to know about Planet Swans, but were afraid to ask on 20:56 - Sep 4 by Highjack

Yes chance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024