Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 17:04 - Sep 24 with 2749 viewscaerleon_jack

First half got the best support and service he's had all season. Goal gave him confidence. Tailed off a little as the team lost momentum due to Swarbrick's incompetence.

It'll never be enough for some people but today was a sign for me that he still has the ability to be a good signing for us.

Insert something witty here

Llorente on 17:06 - Sep 24 with 2722 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The only downside is Dr Winston will be all over this claiming a rare insight!

:D

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Llorente on 17:21 - Sep 24 with 2628 viewsshimmie

He looked the real deal today. Provided the much needed platform for us to play off. If we can stop the rot by getting a point against a very good Liverpool team next week i think a few of the clouds over the liberty will start to shift.
Llorente on 17:35 - Sep 24 with 2547 viewsOldjack

Llorente on 17:21 - Sep 24 by shimmie

He looked the real deal today. Provided the much needed platform for us to play off. If we can stop the rot by getting a point against a very good Liverpool team next week i think a few of the clouds over the liberty will start to shift.

After watching that performance i can see a bit of sunlight on the horizon,just got to keep it going now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Llorente on 17:48 - Sep 24 with 2477 viewsTrundle10

I wish he would gamble a bit more on crossess
Llorente on 18:10 - Sep 24 with 2331 viewscaerleon_jack

Llorente on 17:48 - Sep 24 by Trundle10

I wish he would gamble a bit more on crossess

Hopefully that will come with increased confidence, the fact that his goal was a belter and not a scuffed effort from 2 yards should help.

Insert something witty here

Llorente on 18:42 - Sep 24 with 2185 viewsjack247

Goal aside, the only difference in Llorentes performance was that Siggy, Fer and Routledge got closer to him, giving him options for flick ons and lay offs. It's fairly obvious that he could be very good player for us if we play to his strengths. If we leave him isolated trying to work with long balls outside the area, as we have been doing, he isn't going to achieve very much.
Llorente on 19:49 - Sep 24 with 2034 viewsMattG

Thought he had a good game today - held the ball up well, brought others into play and tooj his goal well which should boost his confidence.

One thing that bugs me is that, when we hit it long, there's still nobody gambling and getting beyond him for the flick-on - I really feel we are missing a trick there.
Llorente on 19:50 - Sep 24 with 2021 viewsdickythorpe

Hopefully he'll be full of confidence now as he did well, but he's not really the bravest is he?
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente on 19:51 - Sep 24 with 2013 viewsDr_Winston

Llorente on 17:06 - Sep 24 by NeiltheTaylor

The only downside is Dr Winston will be all over this claiming a rare insight!

:D

That's a downside?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Llorente on 19:52 - Sep 24 with 2003 viewsDarran

Llorente on 19:51 - Sep 24 by Dr_Winston

That's a downside?

You had an insight into Britton too didn't you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llorente on 19:55 - Sep 24 with 1976 viewssherpajacob

Gave man city all sorts of problems.

Was crying out for .Montero to be supplying him crosses.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Llorente on 20:27 - Sep 24 with 1878 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Llorente on 19:51 - Sep 24 by Dr_Winston

That's a downside?

Well only in as much as it'll feed your ego as you have been banging that drum loudest! ;)
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 20:27]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024