Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leauge table 18:11 - Oct 29 with 5358 viewsGeoffThom

Looking at the table tonight which isn't pretty ,has mon nights game become a must win at all cost game ,if we become 5 points adrift which could quite easily become 8 after the next two games would we be fooked this early in the season ???
Leauge table on 18:36 - Oct 29 with 2909 viewsNogginthenog

No !
Leauge table on 18:40 - Oct 29 with 2886 viewsDarran

It's not a must win because we can lose it and still stay up but if we don't win it I think we might be donald ducked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leauge table on 18:43 - Oct 29 with 2873 viewsGeoffThom

Leauge table on 18:40 - Oct 29 by Darran

It's not a must win because we can lose it and still stay up but if we don't win it I think we might be donald ducked.

Get the flags out I actually agree with you !!
Leauge table on 18:43 - Oct 29 with 2865 viewsDarran

Leauge table on 18:43 - Oct 29 by GeoffThom

Get the flags out I actually agree with you !!

You always do.

Leauge table on 18:44 - Oct 29 with 2858 viewsGeoffThom

Leauge table on 18:43 - Oct 29 by Darran

You always do.

Yeah right !!
Leauge table on 18:46 - Oct 29 with 2846 viewsDarran

Leauge table on 18:44 - Oct 29 by GeoffThom

Yeah right !!

Apology accepted.

Leauge table on 18:47 - Oct 29 with 2830 viewsperchrockjack

Agreed, yet this week we seem to have had other issues in mind

It's been a welcome relief to where we fookn are in the league.

Our biggest failing ,our biggest shame is not the Cooze Trust board issue but thecwayb we have allowed our squad to get weaker.

Unforgivable we have also utter dross leeching good money from our club ,far more than Cooze

Btw ,I'm not defending Cooze just simply trying to put some perspective into this Pit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leauge table on 18:48 - Oct 29 with 2826 viewsGeoffThom

Leauge table on 18:46 - Oct 29 by Darran

Apology accepted.

Twaaaat
Login to get fewer ads

Leauge table on 18:49 - Oct 29 with 2818 viewsDarran

Leauge table on 18:48 - Oct 29 by GeoffThom

Twaaaat

Thank you.

Leauge table on 18:51 - Oct 29 with 2807 viewsGeoffThom

Leauge table on 18:47 - Oct 29 by perchrockjack

Agreed, yet this week we seem to have had other issues in mind

It's been a welcome relief to where we fookn are in the league.

Our biggest failing ,our biggest shame is not the Cooze Trust board issue but thecwayb we have allowed our squad to get weaker.

Unforgivable we have also utter dross leeching good money from our club ,far more than Cooze

Btw ,I'm not defending Cooze just simply trying to put some perspective into this Pit

But huw told us the mistakes of last year won't happen again ,friggin idiot that he's become our transfer policy for a few years now has caught up with us and I'm very very worried that we're going to end up down
Leauge table on 18:53 - Oct 29 with 2793 viewsperchrockjack

Can't argue with that.

I felt ok after the Watford game but after this week feel depressed ,exhaussted and downbeat.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leauge table on 18:58 - Oct 29 with 2764 viewsGeoffThom

Leauge table on 18:53 - Oct 29 by perchrockjack

Can't argue with that.

I felt ok after the Watford game but after this week feel depressed ,exhaussted and downbeat.

Whilst good we didn't lose to Watford it was 2 pts dropped for me if we'd won that game we'd still be in touching distance to teams above us ,lose the next two and to me it starts becoming irreversible as we're not good enough to go on any form of unbeaten run !hope to god I'm proved wrong but at this moment can't see it ??
Leauge table on 19:12 - Oct 29 with 2706 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monday's match could see us five points adrift of safety this early on, yet many are still adamant the loss at Arsenal and draw with Watford were good results.

Absolutely crazy. Anything short of a point against a top eight side and three points against anybody else is now a failure. Home or away. We need points and need them fast.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leauge table on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 2659 viewsmorningstar

Leauge table on 19:12 - Oct 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Monday's match could see us five points adrift of safety this early on, yet many are still adamant the loss at Arsenal and draw with Watford were good results.

Absolutely crazy. Anything short of a point against a top eight side and three points against anybody else is now a failure. Home or away. We need points and need them fast.

You think we should go unbeaten from now until the end of the season and end up on 65pts?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leauge table on 19:25 - Oct 29 with 2637 viewsmonmouth

Leauge table on 19:22 - Oct 29 by morningstar

You think we should go unbeaten from now until the end of the season and end up on 65pts?

Lol

That defeat against Hull is still killing us. But others are still gathering points here and there. We need to too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leauge table on 19:51 - Oct 29 with 2557 viewsmorningstar

Leauge table on 19:25 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Lol

That defeat against Hull is still killing us. But others are still gathering points here and there. We need to too.

By the time we go to Crystal Palace on the 3rd Jan, we need to have 18pts on board at least. That's 14pts from the next 10 games. Can we do it? Yes we can, but we need a win, and we need one in the next two or three games or confidence and the belief we can win games will diminish. But yeah, with the fixtures we've had, that Hull game was disastrous. Let's just hope that the second game of the season doesn't prove to be pivotal.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 19:52]

Leauge table on 20:01 - Oct 29 with 2506 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Leauge table on 19:22 - Oct 29 by morningstar

No, I think we should cease clutching straws after every below standard performance. Anything other than a point against a big team or three against anybody else is not good enough from here on in until we reach 40 points.

Standards are too low and it is embarrassing to read people happy with our performance against Watford for example. Cowardly sitting back for 70 minutes before trying to win the game when the last 20 minutes showed they were there for the taking all match. That two points dropped could be the difference between 17th and 18th.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leauge table on 20:03 - Oct 29 with 2487 viewsMurph75

Leauge table on 20:01 - Oct 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No, I think we should cease clutching straws after every below standard performance. Anything other than a point against a big team or three against anybody else is not good enough from here on in until we reach 40 points.

Standards are too low and it is embarrassing to read people happy with our performance against Watford for example. Cowardly sitting back for 70 minutes before trying to win the game when the last 20 minutes showed they were there for the taking all match. That two points dropped could be the difference between 17th and 18th.

Loads of points to play for with plenty of twists and turns to go. I'm not getting worried until we're 5 points adrift of 17th in March.

Not that I think we will be.
Leauge table on 20:04 - Oct 29 with 2484 viewsmonmouth

Good grief Dwight, I agree with you. We need to set the bar high and consistenly aim at it without excuse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leauge table on 20:05 - Oct 29 with 2473 viewsHeadmaster

People are far too easily pleased on here. Take the positives, yes, but we also have to be serious about our failings. We're not 19th in the league for no reason.
Leauge table on 20:13 - Oct 29 with 2446 viewsmorningstar

I knew what you meant Dwight and yes i agree with you. People need to accept that there is a very fine line between success and failure in this league, every point counts to a club like us, and yes we should have buried Watford last week, and they are now in 7th place! That's how thin the line is! We need points and we need them now.

Leauge table on 20:17 - Oct 29 with 2430 viewsmorningstar

Leauge table on 20:03 - Oct 29 by Murph75

Loads of points to play for with plenty of twists and turns to go. I'm not getting worried until we're 5 points adrift of 17th in March.

Not that I think we will be.

With all due respect Murph, i think 99.999% of us will be worried if we're 5 points adrift come 10pm Monday night!

Leauge table on 20:22 - Oct 29 with 2402 viewsMurph75

Leauge table on 20:17 - Oct 29 by morningstar

With all due respect Murph, i think 99.999% of us will be worried if we're 5 points adrift come 10pm Monday night!

It will be a worry for now. Monday isn't an easy game for us by any stretch of the imagination.

What gives me belief is that we have a better squad than at least 3 teams in the league.

Sunderland look all but gone, personally I think it will take a change of manager to get them out of it.

Hull are going to struggle, Phelan has been a great number 2 untested as a manager though, lack of harmony with the owner wanting to sell and not wanting to invest in the squad.

Burnley have a weaker squad than us.

History always tells us a team from now where drops like a stone in the second half of the season.

We'll be fine.
Leauge table on 20:25 - Oct 29 with 2381 viewsPhil_S

Leauge table on 20:17 - Oct 29 by morningstar

Winning in football becomes a habit - look at Leicester last season

Not winning is a much harder habit to break and the reality is we have not won for 7 games.

The fact that we lost to Hull and failed to beat Watford at home means we are currently at least five points behind where we should feasibly expect to be at this point of the season and therefore it doesn't need anyone really to point out we should be aiming for anything less than six points from the next two games

This is a huge week
Leauge table on 20:28 - Oct 29 with 2365 viewsMurph75

Leauge table on 20:25 - Oct 29 by Phil_S

Winning in football becomes a habit - look at Leicester last season

Not winning is a much harder habit to break and the reality is we have not won for 7 games.

The fact that we lost to Hull and failed to beat Watford at home means we are currently at least five points behind where we should feasibly expect to be at this point of the season and therefore it doesn't need anyone really to point out we should be aiming for anything less than six points from the next two games

This is a huge week

Isn't every week a huge week and shouldn't we really be expecting maximum points from every game?

I'm surprised at your negativity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024