Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle 18:56 - Nov 8 with 4133 viewsBenJ94

U-23's face league 2 leaders Plymouth Argyle in the final group game of this season's checkatrade trophy. Only a win would see us through to the next round. Please post any match updates here. Also I have not seen any team news so if anyone can find the team that would be fantastic.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 18:59 - Nov 8 with 3003 viewsOldjack

. . . Nordfeldt, Naughton and Cork all start for the young Swans

Gary Richards and Cameron Toshack have made six changes to the side that last played in the Checkatrade Trophy during the 2-1 win against Newport County in October.
Swans first team players Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Kyle Naughton and Jack Cork all come into the starting XI as the sides overage players.
Joe Rodon comes back into the heart of the defence with fellow Wales Under-21 international Daniel James making his first start in the competition on the wing.
Striker Oli McBurnie, who today signed a one-year contract extension, starts up front against the League Two leaders.

SWANS: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Kyle Naughton, Keston Davies (Capt), Joe Rodon, Tyler Reid, Jack Cork, Ryan Blair, Daniel James, Alex Samuel, George Byers, Oli McBurnie.
SUBS: Gregor Zabret, Botti Biabi, Tom Dyson, Alex Bray, Tom Plezier, Tom Holland, Brandon Cooper.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 19:22 - Nov 8 with 2944 viewsAnotherJohn

Can't get to the match. It looks as though Radio Devon have commentary (not online though), but that Radio Wales feature the Newport vs Wimbledon game. Does anybody know of any other possibilities?

P.S. Listening on Radio Wales and it is our game, with just updates from Newport.

Said to be only about 500 spectators.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 19:46]
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 19:56 - Nov 8 with 2847 viewsScotia

About a quarter of the west is full, and that includes about 150 Argyle fans.

Argyle look decent, just one long range effort from cork so far and a couple of chances at the other end.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:00 - Nov 8 with 2819 viewsBenJ94

1-0 Swansea, Dan James.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:00 - Nov 8 with 2815 viewsScotia

1 _ 0. Daniel James.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:06 - Nov 8 with 2773 viewsScotia

2 _0 beauty from oli. Our u23 would walk league 2
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 20:07]
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:08 - Nov 8 with 2755 viewsBanosswan

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:06 - Nov 8 by Scotia

Good job, could be needed in three years ;)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:09 - Nov 8 with 2744 viewsKilkennyjack

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:06 - Nov 8 by Scotia

Our firsts might be having the opportunity fairly soon ...

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:25 - Nov 8 with 2628 viewsOldjack

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:08 - Nov 8 by Banosswan

Good job, could be needed in three years ;)

Oi ,he knows where the net is ,that'll do for me right now ,and he runs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:33 - Nov 8 with 2575 viewsScotia

Plymouth down to ten, second yellow for a challenge on James worthy of a red on its own. No idea who, a midfielder.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:35 - Nov 8 with 2541 viewsAnotherJohn

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:33 - Nov 8 by Scotia

Plymouth down to ten, second yellow for a challenge on James worthy of a red on its own. No idea who, a midfielder.

Jordan Bentley was the player sent off .I think he's a full back.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:41 - Nov 8 with 2486 viewsjasper_T

Give Toshack Jr. and the postman the first team job imo.
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:42 - Nov 8 with 2475 viewsmorningstar

Well this is just fvckin great isn't it! Our club is going down the sh!t shoot but we still have enough about us to possibly deny a smaller club of a chance of glory and a big pay day! Fvck me, even Chelsea with all their resources have had the decency to bow out gracefully! What's it all about eh?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:45 - Nov 8 with 2446 viewsLoyal

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:42 - Nov 8 by morningstar

Well this is just fvckin great isn't it! Our club is going down the sh!t shoot but we still have enough about us to possibly deny a smaller club of a chance of glory and a big pay day! Fvck me, even Chelsea with all their resources have had the decency to bow out gracefully! What's it all about eh?

It's a crazy world made madder by the term under 23.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:55 - Nov 8 with 2363 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 20:42 - Nov 8 by morningstar

We don't need a pay day because we've got massive investment.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:08 - Nov 8 with 2245 viewsLoyal

They are calling the sides u21 on sky.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:14 - Nov 8 with 2190 viewsmorningstar

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:08 - Nov 8 by Loyal

They are calling the sides u21 on sky.

We can field over age players under the rules of under 21's/23's or whatever. Bob wants us to win the cup, we're off to fvckin Wemberley!

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:18 - Nov 8 with 2155 viewsSgorioFruit

Chelsea u21 currently 1-0 up against Oxford
but I get your point mate :)

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:20 - Nov 8 with 2137 viewsPegojack

It'll be good for Corky and Naughton to remember how it feels to win a game.

Come on, lads, pile it on, no mercy, score a hat full.

PS. IS Barrow sub? We could bring him on to kick the ball out for five minutes to even it up, since they've only got ten men. It's not fair.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 21:21]
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:26 - Nov 8 with 2073 viewsmorningstar

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:18 - Nov 8 by SgorioFruit

Chelsea u21 currently 1-0 up against Oxford
but I get your point mate :)

They can't qualify though as they,ve lost their first two games

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:27 - Nov 8 with 2063 viewsSgorioFruit

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:26 - Nov 8 by morningstar

They can't qualify though as they,ve lost their first two games

oh,i see your point

so whats next for us then if we finish top of the table? just into knockout round then?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:41 - Nov 8 with 1942 viewsLoyal

Fcking reporter at Middlesbrough keeps calling Shrewsbury Swansea.
Twaaaaaaat !

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 22:25 - Nov 8 with 1730 viewsmorningstar

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 21:27 - Nov 8 by SgorioFruit

oh,i see your point

so whats next for us then if we finish top of the table? just into knockout round then?

Yep. And i just have this awful feeling that as Bob doesn't understand how it all works, he'll try and go out to win the fvcking thing! He's his own man ya know!

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 23:06 - Nov 8 with 1564 viewsBYMJacks

the draw for the next round is suppose to be on thursday morning at 1030 on sky sports taken from the coventry website
Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 23:17 - Nov 8 with 1529 viewsmorningstar

Match Thread: Swansea City u-23's v Plymouth Argyle on 23:06 - Nov 8 by BYMJacks

the draw for the next round is suppose to be on thursday morning at 1030 on sky sports taken from the coventry website

What! You mean they're going to make us wait a full 36 hours! wtf!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024