Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Substitutions.. cont 19:54 - Nov 26 with 2278 viewsShonky

No one seems to be recognising that after taking off a winger and replacing him with a Rb, when we went behind he undid that. He put on a winger for a Rb. An admission of error? perhaps, but at least he did something. As it turned out Montero came up trumps. In the interest of fairness I thought it needed saying( As I was one of those seriously perplexed when Rangel came on)

Its just a ride...

Substitutions.. cont on 19:57 - Nov 26 with 2247 viewsPozuelosSideys

Putting on a rb when we are trying to defend is something which started under Laudrup. Monk continued it and now Bradley is doing it. Dunno why. Much like at Everton, it probably should have been VDH. We should always have at least one winger on the field, probably two otherwise we just get pushed back too easily.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Substitutions.. cont on 20:00 - Nov 26 with 2201 viewsPURe_Evil

Substitutions.. cont on 19:57 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

Putting on a rb when we are trying to defend is something which started under Laudrup. Monk continued it and now Bradley is doing it. Dunno why. Much like at Everton, it probably should have been VDH. We should always have at least one winger on the field, probably two otherwise we just get pushed back too easily.

Because he's watching old videos of us and trying to imitate previous managers to get us back to where we were - unfortunately we don't have the playing staff for that.
Substitutions.. cont on 20:00 - Nov 26 with 2193 viewsJackBaston

anyone with half a brain couldve realised taking off our only outlet in barrow was suicide
Substitutions.. cont on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 2194 viewsShonky

On reflection I'm always perplexed when I see Rangel running onto the pitch. We'd be better off sending on an arthritic donkey.

Its just a ride...

Substitutions.. cont on 20:02 - Nov 26 with 2184 viewsmonmouth

I was screaming 'too bloody late you baldy prat' when Montero came on, so I do owe him a huge apology for sure. Sorry baldy prat. Great timing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Substitutions.. cont on 20:07 - Nov 26 with 2133 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No centre forward with 2 wingers =appauling
Centre forward with winger = 3-1
Centre forward with no wingers 3-4
Centre forward with winger 5-4 .

WAKE THE F@CK UP Bob

And staff .

Please

Thank you

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Substitutions.. cont on 20:11 - Nov 26 with 2101 viewslonglostjack

Substitutions.. cont on 20:07 - Nov 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

No centre forward with 2 wingers =appauling
Centre forward with winger = 3-1
Centre forward with no wingers 3-4
Centre forward with winger 5-4 .

WAKE THE F@CK UP Bob

And staff .

Please

Thank you

This times a bloody thousand.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Substitutions.. cont on 20:26 - Nov 26 with 2031 viewsFlashberryjack

Bob hasn't got a bloody clue..... FACT

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Substitutions.. cont on 20:35 - Nov 26 with 1988 viewsmagicdaps10

They were mangling us in the air and got all their second half goals from crosses/corners. VDH should have been brought on instead of Fulton who was tiring.

The only way they were going to get at us was aerially and to bring on Rangel who is utter gash in the air was confusing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Substitutions.. cont on 20:36 - Nov 26 with 1979 viewsLeonWasGod

Substitutions.. cont on 19:57 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

VDH for me all day long if we have to bring on another defender when we're holding on against a team who've won everything in the air. As far as no brainers go, I can't see a bigger one. Worked out in the end though (just)
Substitutions.. cont on 21:37 - Nov 26 with 1873 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Substitutions.. cont on 20:35 - Nov 26 by magicdaps10

They were mangling us in the air and got all their second half goals from crosses/corners. VDH should have been brought on instead of Fulton who was tiring.

The only way they were going to get at us was aerially and to bring on Rangel who is utter gash in the air was confusing.

fair point

Fer was f@cked last 15min so much so it was laughable.

have to say Federico put in his worse and hopefully last performance in today.

sadly

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024