Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you trust Bradley? 21:48 - Dec 14 with 954 viewsHeadmaster

Do you trust Bradley with the January transfer window? Assuming there's money to spend. I don't.

Personally, I think we should get rid and appoint an experienced manager with good contacts. Let him have a couple of games before the January window to see what needs to be done.

This is, of course, depending on whether Huw/the Americans will allow the manager to pick players.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 21:50]
Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 928 viewsJajess

I don't. But he won't have a saying on signings anyway.
Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 926 viewsSmellyplumz

Your not getting it are you, Bob is staying to take us back up and the yanks will put us in further debt to buy two USA has beens in January so they can tell their kids they played in the premiership.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 922 viewsattila_the_hun

I don't trust BB with keeping us up
give the job to Gary Rowett and let him put his stamp on it in January

"I'm Free"

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 922 viewsLeonWasGod

What's the point of having a manager with contacts if Huw wants to play football manager? Bob's not calling the shots. I bet Bob didn't pick Paul Williams, probably never heard of him.
Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 918 viewsHeadmaster

That's my biggest fear.
Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 911 viewsQuakerJack

I wouldnt trust him to look after my goldfish while I went away for the weekend...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:51 - Dec 14 with 904 viewsPintado

I would not trust Bradley to look after my sons piggy bank bank let alone a transfer budget

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:52 - Dec 14 with 875 viewsLandore_Jack

No, but the man responsible for this mess is HJ.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:52 - Dec 14 with 869 viewsQuakerJack

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 by LeonWasGod

What's the point of having a manager with contacts if Huw wants to play football manager? Bob's not calling the shots. I bet Bob didn't pick Paul Williams, probably never heard of him.

That cnvt needs to get as far a way from our club as is possible...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

N/A. on 22:02 - Dec 14 with 797 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:02 - Dec 14 with 797 viewsicecoldjack

No. He is clueless.

Not his fault he's just totally out of his depth and if he had an ounce of integrity he should resign with immediate effect.

He's had plenty of time to organise a system that everybody can play but every game seems random as fook.

He can't be studying the opposition correctly , a strong set piece team means we need big strong players to add a bit of height. Bob after a fine win didn't have the courage to go horses for courses, that shows a lack of confidence in his ability.
He needed a defensive tweak for this game,a minimal change. He decided to play the same team and that's overall fine,I see the logic, but after 30 mins we could all see it going wrong !

We changed it on 60 mins if memory serves me well !! Ffs mun,it's the premier league , half time Pulis has a look at us sees what his team need to do, we just carry on regardless and get smashed !

Bob is slow in thought, he just can't hack it, it's almost pitying watch the fooker look so clueless.
Please resign Bob, you will gain more respect in the game if you do .
Do you trust Bradley? on 22:08 - Dec 14 with 747 viewsTheResurrection

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:02 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

No. He is clueless.

Not his fault he's just totally out of his depth and if he had an ounce of integrity he should resign with immediate effect.

He's had plenty of time to organise a system that everybody can play but every game seems random as fook.

He can't be studying the opposition correctly , a strong set piece team means we need big strong players to add a bit of height. Bob after a fine win didn't have the courage to go horses for courses, that shows a lack of confidence in his ability.
He needed a defensive tweak for this game,a minimal change. He decided to play the same team and that's overall fine,I see the logic, but after 30 mins we could all see it going wrong !

We changed it on 60 mins if memory serves me well !! Ffs mun,it's the premier league , half time Pulis has a look at us sees what his team need to do, we just carry on regardless and get smashed !

Bob is slow in thought, he just can't hack it, it's almost pitying watch the fooker look so clueless.
Please resign Bob, you will gain more respect in the game if you do .

Right thats the last straw - your post is a load of bollocks as have been the last god knows how many other ones re Bradley.

Boring as fack mate!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:11 - Dec 14 with 736 viewsQuakerJack

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:08 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Right thats the last straw - your post is a load of bollocks as have been the last god knows how many other ones re Bradley.

Boring as fack mate!!!

Why? Seems about right...

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:16 - Dec 14 with 712 viewsChief

Carroll, Ulloa and Williams linked so far, so I wouldn't worry about signing anyone! All got Huws mucky paws all over of them

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:16 - Dec 14 with 700 viewsicecoldjack

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:08 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Boring as fack mate!!!

Whatever like..
Do you trust Bradley? on 22:31 - Dec 14 with 651 viewsawayjack

Completely clueless with the squad he's got and the support team he's recruited around him. Where are his player contacts from? French league 2, Egypt or old MLS failures. No contacts or player relationships of the standard we need. Not that it matters with Huw likely to make more bargain basement signings. I expect Jan to be the same as the Summer window. Lots of bluster of trying hard but being too slow / outbid, then selling our better players for a profit.
Do you trust Bradley? on 23:21 - Dec 14 with 576 viewsAngelRangelQS

Do you trust Bradley? on 21:50 - Dec 14 by LeonWasGod

Of course he's ever heard of him.

The only people who knew who he was were Derby fans, Coventry fans and anyone who had a Merlin Premier League sticker album in the mid 90's
Do you trust Bradley? on 23:23 - Dec 14 with 563 viewsNeathJack

Do you trust Bradley? on 22:11 - Dec 14 by QuakerJack

Why? Seems about right...

It was pretty much spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024