Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why we won't sack Bradley 01:27 - Dec 18 with 3154 viewstaffpop

"The American way" is gung-ho, never give up, the good guy always wins.

The owners /Bob are all new to this PL stuff and I honestly believe that they'll keep Bob at the helm until we sink. To sack him just isn't in their script.

I hope I'm wrong.
Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:30 - Dec 18 with 3033 viewsswan65split

Always believed that US buisiness culture is if you no good,your out, carrying a cardboard box of personell stuff, lol
So if Bob stays and we go down then you must really ask yourself, why have they bought us?!!!!
Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:45 - Dec 18 with 2985 viewsShonky

Bobs clinging to the next two home games now. That's all he could muster in his press conference. All we have to do is win all our home games. Sounds like a plan.

Its just a ride...

Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:47 - Dec 18 with 2971 viewsSmellyplumz

If they sack him its an admission they got it wrong, it won't happen they will just blame FG and a poor squad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:51 - Dec 18 with 2937 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:30 - Dec 18 by swan65split

Always believed that US buisiness culture is if you no good,your out, carrying a cardboard box of personell stuff, lol
So if Bob stays and we go down then you must really ask yourself, why have they bought us?!!!!

Well I don't believe their agenda when they bought us was genuine, just some throw away lines to put the supporters off the scent and in the meantime plan just how much they could asset strip of us and at what rate.

I don't think they are interested in maintaining a good reputation in the British football game, they are money men or fronting for money men. If this goes to worst case scenario (like Leeds) and if I was one of those responsible for selling our club and ruining it to make myself rich I'd probably never show my face in Swansea again.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why we won't sack Bradley on 09:11 - Dec 18 with 2865 viewsswan65split

Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:47 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

If they sack him its an admission they got it wrong, it won't happen they will just blame FG and a poor squad.

Perhaps they should know the Jack culture is by not sacking him its an admission of "we got it wrong"
Why we won't sack Bradley on 09:16 - Dec 18 with 2848 viewsdameedna

Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:51 - Dec 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Well I don't believe their agenda when they bought us was genuine, just some throw away lines to put the supporters off the scent and in the meantime plan just how much they could asset strip of us and at what rate.

I don't think they are interested in maintaining a good reputation in the British football game, they are money men or fronting for money men. If this goes to worst case scenario (like Leeds) and if I was one of those responsible for selling our club and ruining it to make myself rich I'd probably never show my face in Swansea again.

Money men. They improve assets.
Cash flows after the best deal.
At present we need to start winning and the cash will come.
Problem is the sellout have already asset stripped and the Trust could not prevent that from happening.
Tough tittie lads we need some results over Xmas.
Ho Ho Ho.
Why we won't sack Bradley on 09:18 - Dec 18 with 2837 viewsSmellyplumz

Why we won't sack Bradley on 09:11 - Dec 18 by swan65split

Perhaps they should know the Jack culture is by not sacking him its an admission of "we got it wrong"

The second they sacked FG they got it horribley wrong.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Why we won't sack Bradley on 12:36 - Dec 18 with 2647 viewsJJJack

Look they are in this for money. Relegation is catastrophic for them. He'll be gone once they realise he will take us down. NQAT. Problem is, genuinely, Yanks don't understand relegation as it is non existent in the States. A home defeat on Boxing Day and I think they'll panic and push the button in time to appoint someone who can get us out of it. Must be someone with experience of this nature.
Login to get fewer ads

Why we won't sack Bradley on 12:50 - Dec 18 with 2573 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why we won't sack Bradley on 12:36 - Dec 18 by JJJack

Look they are in this for money. Relegation is catastrophic for them. He'll be gone once they realise he will take us down. NQAT. Problem is, genuinely, Yanks don't understand relegation as it is non existent in the States. A home defeat on Boxing Day and I think they'll panic and push the button in time to appoint someone who can get us out of it. Must be someone with experience of this nature.

I tend to agree.
The real "Investors", ie the people who actually put up the cash will not be very happy with the relatively small profit they will make on their investment if the club is relegated.
They will still make a profit obviously by asset stripping and parachute payments.
But long term they could have made so much more if we had stayed in the Prem.
So I am not sure Levien and Kaplan will be very popular allowing all this to go on after making the mistake of believing Jenkins about how good he and the club were while he had and was running it in to the ground.
As Financial "Experts" it has been mistake after mistake.
Why we won't sack Bradley on 12:52 - Dec 18 with 2566 viewsdobjack2

Why we won't sack Bradley- unless we splash out mega bucks what manager would want to come here?

We had enough trouble attracting a manager this time last year and if Bradley goes it would mean that we had gone through another 2.

Also anyone that watches us play knows that it will take a major investment to sort out the squad so unless there are guarantees of that investment there is a strong possibility that the manager will have a relegation on his cv.

Then of course there is the minor issue of trying to attract players in the January window.
Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:04 - Dec 18 with 2521 viewslonglostjack

They could probably raise another £ 50m by selling our top players in the event of relegation. This added to their surplus from the summer transfer window and they won't be far off getting their original investment back already. Not sure how they intend to actually get it out of the club though but they no doubt have a plan.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 13:07]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:09 - Dec 18 with 2502 viewsDr_Winston

He's still in post because nobody at the club has any idea what the f*ck they're doing any longer and are probably dumbstruck to find themselves needing to replace another woefully out of his depth manager before Christmas two seasons in a row.

Eventually they'll have to pull the plug, no matter what passports everyone carries.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:17 - Dec 18 with 2467 viewsmonmouth

The only real way to make proper money (as these folks would require) out of football is to grow and sell on isn't it? Unless you have a Man U or Arsenal cash cow that you can leverage guaranteed returns from guaranteed revenue like Kronke and Glazers.

I'm sure that for a hedge fund manager there are better opportunities to invest 70m and make money than rely on parachute payments and player sell offs from a relegation by a uk football club. So there's no way this was part of the plan.

I just reckon they really bought in to the full Jenkins myth (which would have been sold hard) and saw us as a Premier League Disney movie that would be all sweetness and light, with stadium sell outs, waiting lists, and a stadium expansion that would be filled every week.

Question is, what they do now.

If they thought they could save the PL status and Bradley was a problem I'm sure he'd be gone in a heartbeat, American or not. I've seen these sort of guys close up with some dealings with GE Capital and there aint a hint of sentiment.

Maybe they are still relying on Jenks advice and his Midas touch. If so, I fear they may end up disappointed. That's the only reason I can think of that there is all this daft talk about yet more goal shy forwards.

What they'd do if we go down is interesting as it would depend entirely on the alternative business cases available (as indeed will their January actions). My bet would be they'd give it one real shot to get back, but who knows.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:18 - Dec 18 with 2471 viewsBloodyhills

I hope you're wrong too -OP- but I am thinking that when it comes to business Americans are ruthless and hope they will see that it's a better investment for them if they can keep is in the prem.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:22 - Dec 18 with 2446 viewsDr_Winston

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:17 - Dec 18 by monmouth

The only real way to make proper money (as these folks would require) out of football is to grow and sell on isn't it? Unless you have a Man U or Arsenal cash cow that you can leverage guaranteed returns from guaranteed revenue like Kronke and Glazers.

I'm sure that for a hedge fund manager there are better opportunities to invest 70m and make money than rely on parachute payments and player sell offs from a relegation by a uk football club. So there's no way this was part of the plan.

I just reckon they really bought in to the full Jenkins myth (which would have been sold hard) and saw us as a Premier League Disney movie that would be all sweetness and light, with stadium sell outs, waiting lists, and a stadium expansion that would be filled every week.

Question is, what they do now.

If they thought they could save the PL status and Bradley was a problem I'm sure he'd be gone in a heartbeat, American or not. I've seen these sort of guys close up with some dealings with GE Capital and there aint a hint of sentiment.

Maybe they are still relying on Jenks advice and his Midas touch. If so, I fear they may end up disappointed. That's the only reason I can think of that there is all this daft talk about yet more goal shy forwards.

What they'd do if we go down is interesting as it would depend entirely on the alternative business cases available (as indeed will their January actions). My bet would be they'd give it one real shot to get back, but who knows.

Exactly as I see it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:37 - Dec 18 with 2402 viewsAl_Bundy

The new owners would no have based their involvement on Jenkins sales pitch !

They would have done a full due-diligence top to bottom.

The problem lies .. do they now football and especially the PL.. I think not !
Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:39 - Dec 18 with 2393 viewsDewi1jack

I know I'm a bit daft, but I can't see how they're going to be able to just take the parachute payments.
Still have to pay wages and costs.
And if my memory serves somewhere in the region of 67% of the clubs turnover goes on wages. An awful lot of that to people who weren't the best for the job but related or friends with someone at the club. £500K to a certain lying, sneaky, snidey director. Then some to Dimwit as well if the useless b'stard is still employed.
If he had done his job properly and raised revenue with all the free World wide advertising he had, the sale may not have been so rushed and panicky.
Only the playing staff take a wage reduction.
So if the wage level drops to 40% of present turnover (fag packet maths about £40-£50 million instead of £60-80 million), the parachute payments will easily be swallowed up- See Our Jack Tan just up the road putting in over a £million a month. Our present turnover will be a lot higher than it will be in the Championship/ L1/L2
Tanny boy lent the cash at 7% which we all laughed at at the time.
Don't think we're going to be laughing ourselves soon. Watch us end up paying in the region of 10%
Our sellouts have truly made the club we love absolutely FUBAR

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:41 - Dec 18 with 2380 viewsmonmouth

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:37 - Dec 18 by Al_Bundy

The new owners would no have based their involvement on Jenkins sales pitch !

They would have done a full due-diligence top to bottom.

The problem lies .. do they now football and especially the PL.. I think not !

On the available numbers side sure, I'm talking about 'the vision thing' on the football side.

The numbers would have been extrapolated and modelled on that vision.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:55 - Dec 18 with 2338 viewsRancid

The next 2 home games and then American or not fans will make it clear and even the sellouts will have their say as he has to go.He should have gone by now but if he wins the 2 home games it'll put a different perspective on it.Not a great deal but we'll know we're still capable to win games.The next few weeks down here everything will be revealed.
Why we won't sack Bradley on 13:59 - Dec 18 with 2317 viewsjacabertawe

What the retired editor of the SWEP has to say:
https://twitter.com/RetiredBlokes
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 13:59]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Why we won't sack Bradley on 14:19 - Dec 18 with 2257 views34dfgdf54

Why we won't sack Bradley on 08:47 - Dec 18 by Smellyplumz

Leighton James said exact same at time of appointment.

FG will be blamed no doubt, they actually started that by blaming FG for Williams departure according to Darran.
Why we won't sack Bradley on 15:03 - Dec 18 with 2187 viewsjojaca

Why we won't sack Bradley on 14:19 - Dec 18 by 34dfgdf54

Leighton James said exact same at time of appointment.

FG will be blamed no doubt, they actually started that by blaming FG for Williams departure according to Darran.

Leighton James was talking rubbish last night that the club should appoint Alan Curtis as manager. We need an experienced manager at top level football and that can get close to playing Swansea way. I still think there are three teams worst than us, if we can get the right man in.

Even when you know, you never know?

Why we won't sack Bradley on 15:28 - Dec 18 with 2123 viewsGeoffThom

Why we won't sack Bradley on 15:03 - Dec 18 by jojaca

Leighton James was talking rubbish last night that the club should appoint Alan Curtis as manager. We need an experienced manager at top level football and that can get close to playing Swansea way. I still think there are three teams worst than us, if we can get the right man in.

He's talking curt as there's no money for a big appointment and what's more were a sinking ship and many players and managers will avoid us like the plague
Why we won't sack Bradley on 15:29 - Dec 18 with 2116 viewsSmellyplumz

Bradley is a yanker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024