Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh move now in doubt? 09:24 - Jan 3 with 5419 viewscostalotta

According to a few of the rags news coming from the Holland this morning suggests Luciano Narsingh is unsure about whether to join us ?

A deal wwas thought to have been agreed with PSV Eindhoven, but we maybe gazumped by Burnley, Sunderland or West Brom, all of which are also said to be interested.

I guess you reap what you sow and this is the 'why would they/he join a struggling club' coming home to roost!

He'll probably sign for WBA.

As Darren would say F*ck Him!

Narsingh move now in doubt? on 11:31 - Jan 3 with 988 viewsjack247

Narsingh move now in doubt? on 09:48 - Jan 3 by costalotta

Maybe Paul doesn't want to bring him in?

Absolutely. If we are finally going to start doing things right, we need to forget about Narsingh, Caulker and anyone else who has been on the radar long term, unless of course, Clement wants them too.

Apart from the fact he is obviously a superb coach (very highly rated by Ancelloti at least) the man has great contacts and knowledge of fringe/young players at four of the worlds best football clubs. Let him work out where we need to strengthen (won't take long) and the players he needs to do it.

I know we haven't gone down that route for a while, but I honestly don't think he would have signed if he was going to be Jenkins' bitch.
Narsingh move now in doubt? on 11:51 - Jan 3 with 952 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh move now in doubt? on 10:58 - Jan 3 by TheFranchise

Do you think Clement is the type to keep his own player database?

Was criticised at Derby for not seeming interested in that side of things.
Narsingh move now in doubt? on 12:05 - Jan 3 with 925 viewsblueytheblue

Narsingh move now in doubt? on 09:43 - Jan 3 by Griffting

Well, the rag yesterday said it was a case of everything being agreed between player and clubs and the wait was whether the manager actually wanted him. Today their saying it's in doubt. I'd say there's big slice of guesswork going on from de telegraaf.

Sounds like what happened with us and Montero.

Everything was agreed - fee, wages etc - and then a third party appeared, wanting their slice. We backed out of the deal. I'm wondering if that was when Tan got wised up to dodgy transfer dealings.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024