Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement 12:03 - Jan 1 with 2923 viewspencoedjack

What's the hold up ?

Goes tits up a decent excuse for another crap transfer window
Clement on 12:11 - Jan 1 with 2377 viewscostalotta

He is one of the excuses for another crap window. Readymade!
Clement on 12:13 - Jan 1 with 2360 viewsGaz_M

Why open another thread? Attention seeking
Clement on 12:13 - Jan 1 with 2360 viewsmagicdaps10

Might have something to do with it being New Year!!!!

These people who deal with these things tend to have time off over Christmas and New Year. Things can be dealt with so much with club and the man himself but we need the legal guys to sign things off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clement on 12:16 - Jan 1 with 2302 viewsDarran

SSN reckon he's not in the UK.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement on 12:20 - Jan 1 with 2270 viewspencoedjack

Clement on 12:16 - Jan 1 by Darran

Well as we sacked bob over a week ago and (obviously) have been talking to the next manager all week, I would of expected him to have been watching the shower of shite he is about to inherit

Is that being unreasonable ?
Clement on 12:26 - Jan 1 with 2219 viewsWhiterockin

Clement on 12:16 - Jan 1 by Darran

This is true. The interview has been completed by conference call with the Americans and HJ. Clement and the Americans will fly into London on Tuesday to finalise the details face to face and the announcement will be prior to the Palace game.
Clement on 12:27 - Jan 1 with 2208 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clement on 12:20 - Jan 1 by pencoedjack

Well as we sacked bob over a week ago and (obviously) have been talking to the next manager all week, I would of expected him to have been watching the shower of shite he is about to inherit

Not at all. It is taking a ridiculous amount if time. Bob had been falling from grace at one hell of a speed. Surely someone should have been lined up. Such a shame the same haste is not being shown as it was when they needlessly sacked Frankie.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement on 12:27 - Jan 1 with 2197 viewsclement

easy enough to be anywhere and to watch a feed these days

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Clement on 12:30 - Jan 1 with 2170 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on 12:27 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Not at all. It is taking a ridiculous amount if time. Bob had been falling from grace at one hell of a speed. Surely someone should have been lined up. Such a shame the same haste is not being shown as it was when they needlessly sacked Frankie.

Well there was clearly no intention to sack Bradley until the reaction to the West Ham game forced their hand and that was only six days ago. So it's not surprising that no one was lined up.

Poll: Tory leader

Clement on 12:30 - Jan 1 with 2168 viewspencoedjack

Clement on 12:27 - Jan 1 by clement

easy enough to be anywhere and to watch a feed these days

Of course it is but as I'm sure you know a stream is not like watching a game live

I just want this done and no dithering
Clement on 12:31 - Jan 1 with 2146 viewscostalotta

Clement on 12:30 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Well there was clearly no intention to sack Bradley until the reaction to the West Ham game forced their hand and that was only six days ago. So it's not surprising that no one was lined up.

Really?

Are you by any chance a civil servant?
Clement on 12:32 - Jan 1 with 2136 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on 12:31 - Jan 1 by costalotta

Really?

Are you by any chance a civil servant?

Your point being? If indeed you have one.

Clement on 12:34 - Jan 1 with 2108 viewscostalotta

Clement on 12:32 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Your point being? If indeed you have one.

go on, I dare you to think about it for 1 minute and try and work it out yourself.
Clement on 12:37 - Jan 1 with 2077 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clement on 12:30 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed which highlights my point about the useless to$$ers in charge. Huw always said he had a list of suitable people to come in both on the playing and managerial side. People which suited the Swansea Way. Bollo of course. He is just a slow reacting, dithering incompetent.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement on 12:39 - Jan 1 with 2052 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on 12:34 - Jan 1 by costalotta

go on, I dare you to think about it for 1 minute and try and work it out yourself.

Ah so you don't have one, you just wanted to try and be a little clever. Bless you.

Clement on 12:42 - Jan 1 with 2013 viewsDr_Winston

Clement on 12:37 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Indeed which highlights my point about the useless to$$ers in charge. Huw always said he had a list of suitable people to come in both on the playing and managerial side. People which suited the Swansea Way. Bollo of course. He is just a slow reacting, dithering incompetent.

Time has clearly demonstrated that what Huw Jenkins says and what he actually does are two very different things.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement on 12:45 - Jan 1 with 1979 viewscostalotta

Clement on 12:39 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Ah so you don't have one, you just wanted to try and be a little clever. Bless you.

You really didn't work it out did you?

I always thought you were one of the less intellectually challenged on here but not only do you not have a sense of humour you cannot seem to lift your self and think outside of the box.

I can't believe you didn't get it!
Clement on 12:46 - Jan 1 with 1965 viewscostalotta

Clement on 12:42 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Time has clearly demonstrated that what Huw Jenkins says and what he actually does are two very different things.

Yes. That has been the case and very apparent for quite a few years.
Clement on 12:48 - Jan 1 with 1944 viewsCopaMundial

Hopefully the hold up is because we're not going to appoint him,a disaster waiting to happen,the final nail in the Swansea City coffin
Clement on 12:48 - Jan 1 with 1933 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on 12:45 - Jan 1 by costalotta

You really didn't work it out did you?

I always thought you were one of the less intellectually challenged on here but not only do you not have a sense of humour you cannot seem to lift your self and think outside of the box.

I can't believe you didn't get it!

Happy new year to you too. Now you can fade back into obscurity and anonymity where you were just ten short minutes ago.

Clement on 12:55 - Jan 1 with 1880 viewsjackportis

jp finds the upcoming appointment a little under whelming and questions "the experience" which has been gained from Clements who is 43. John hartson needs to be brought in as a sort of non playing captain the guy who fires them up. This won't happen with current players. Jp also looks forward to "the lift" we all need which conk nose has promised us all. When is he announcing it?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Clement on 12:57 - Jan 1 with 1858 viewscostalotta

Clement on 12:48 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Happy new year to you too. Now you can fade back into obscurity and anonymity where you were just ten short minutes ago.

Happy New Year to you too.

Anonymity and obscurity is wher I live you fool!

You know nothing!
Clement on 13:24 - Jan 1 with 1691 viewsHeadmaster

Two 1/2 year deal according to the Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4079788/Paul-Clement-offered-t
Clement on 13:47 - Jan 1 with 1606 viewsdobjack2

Clement on 12:37 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Indeed soundbites for the press.

This club needs rebuilding, the greedy basturds screwed the club on and off the pitch.

We look to be appointing a manager to try To stabilise the club and rebuild rather than lurch from crisis to crisis. Probably write off the rest of this season and this transfer window. The summer window is where we will get the first real clue of where we are going.

The concern is what are our majority owners are going to do with their investment and how that will decide what the new manager can or can't do.
Clement on 13:50 - Jan 1 with 1553 viewsmonmouth

I'd prefer he didn't watch us until he's signed in blood.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024