Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 20:01 - Feb 14 with 3026 viewsSlimer

Hi all,

Good sandwich

Thanks
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 20:02]
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:14 - Feb 14 with 3001 viewsmorningstar

I'd be amazed if you weren't able to do this, which probably means you won't be able to.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:16 - Feb 14 with 2993 viewsSlimer

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:14 - Feb 14 by morningstar

I'd be amazed if you weren't able to do this, which probably means you won't be able to.

I've had a look through. It smells good.
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 2972 viewsmorningstar

Hope you get through to someone who wants too help. It's a lottery.

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:42 - Feb 14 with 2924 viewsvetchonian

If you are the person "giving up " the ticket write a letter to the ticket office stAting you are transferring ownership of the ticket to the new holder.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:45 - Feb 14 with 2906 viewscsf

I've sent you a pm.
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 2893 viewsstevethejack

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:42 - Feb 14 by vetchonian

If you are the person "giving up " the ticket write a letter to the ticket office stAting you are transferring ownership of the ticket to the new holder.

A bit more.....

Did a transfer last year from a mate to my dad. ID required from both parties (photocopy is OK). Plus a letter from the person giving up the seat, naming the person taking over the seat.
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 21:11 - Feb 14 with 2845 viewsSlimer

Information.
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 2792 viewsmorningstar

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 21:11 - Feb 14 by Slimer

Information.

Let us know how easy/hard it was.

Login to get fewer ads

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 2763 viewsPacemaker

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 21:11 - Feb 14 by Slimer

Information.

Two of the guys who we go with did it last year as they all wanted to sit together. Exactly as described above.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 03:35 - Feb 15 with 2661 viewsDewi1jack

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:49 - Feb 14 by stevethejack

A bit more.....

Did a transfer last year from a mate to my dad. ID required from both parties (photocopy is OK). Plus a letter from the person giving up the seat, naming the person taking over the seat.

This.
Daughter has given up her seat for a few years so changed the name.
Wrote the letter and the 2 of us turned up in the ticket office with ID, although even then they're really not much help in there and he paid the money for the ticket.
Job done.

Good luck

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 09:20 - Feb 15 with 2558 viewsPegojack

This thread would seem to suggest there is no fabled 'waiting list' for season tickets, if you can just say, I'm not going any more, but I want such and such a person to sit in this seat next season. What about the poor buggers waiting for a ticket?
Merp on 11:12 - Feb 15 with 2509 viewsSlimer

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 09:20 - Feb 15 by Pegojack

This thread would seem to suggest there is no fabled 'waiting list' for season tickets, if you can just say, I'm not going any more, but I want such and such a person to sit in this seat next season. What about the poor buggers waiting for a ticket?

Star Trek
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 20:03]
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 11:28 - Feb 15 with 2492 viewsPegojack

Merp on 11:12 - Feb 15 by Slimer

Star Trek
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 20:03]

You said in your original post "passing it on to them for next season". But I take your point.

It's still a way of getting around the waiting list if there is one, though, isn't it?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 11:29]
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 21:11 - Feb 15 with 2363 viewsSlimer

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 11:28 - Feb 15 by Pegojack

You said in your original post "passing it on to them for next season". But I take your point.

It's still a way of getting around the waiting list if there is one, though, isn't it?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 11:29]

One of the privileges of owning a season ticket is effectively having control over that seat on a match day. If you choose to pass that seat onto someone else, it's quite reasonable and within your sphere of 'control'. I don't think any waiting list really comes into it as that seat isn't available for sale. I see where you're coming from though.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:12]
Changing the name on a season ticket? on 20:57 - Feb 16 with 2226 viewsDewi1jack

Changing the name on a season ticket? on 09:20 - Feb 15 by Pegojack

So, my daughter who's had a ST since we moved to the Morfa is having another kiddie.
In about 3 or 4 years she wants her seasie back as she loves where we are sitting.ds
She's also been to many L1 and 2 grounds as have you.

Do I buy the seasie for the next 3 or 4 years and leave the seat empty for most of the season or let someone else have use of it and get it back when my daughter wants it back?

Not sure I could trust a total stranger to pass it back when she requires it.
Or that it would go to a genuine fan, rather than some no-mark w**ker who just wants it for the "big" teams

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024