Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe, just maybe 23:52 - Mar 18 with 3161 viewsChief

We just played 2 away games in a row against sides who have the Indian sign over us this season, with bad injuries & poor luck (Deflections, open goal misses, poor refs). We haven't played well but we are still above the relegation, our performances under Clem have essentially afforded them the luxury of a few dodgy performances.
Personally I'm confident we'll beat Boro (our home form is excellent) after a fortnights convalescence&we'll be 4 or 6 points clear of the zone and the histeria will be over once again

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Maybe, just maybe on 16:07 - Mar 19 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

Rather starve than eat JAP FOOD

Uncle was on Burma railway and did starve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Maybe, just maybe on 15:26 - Mar 22 with 1074 viewsairedale

'Boro may be without 3 key defenders...

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-boss-ste

Who knows?
Maybe, just maybe on 06:08 - Mar 23 with 934 viewsLoyal

Maybe, just maybe on 16:07 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

Forgive and forget Fawlty ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Maybe, just maybe on 13:08 - Mar 23 with 838 viewsSospan_Fach

Maybe, just maybe on 09:06 - Mar 19 by AngelRangelQS

The failure to sign a centre half in the window will cost us.

Fernandez is sh*t and however much people like Mawson - myself included - he's pretty f*cking useless too

Can we get Pontus Jansson from Torino.
Maybe, just maybe on 14:27 - Mar 23 with 794 viewsPrivate_Partz

Maybe, just maybe on 08:59 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

The dead cat bounce may well end up saving us but let's not kid ourselves, the squad is sh*t. The incompetent Guidolin couldn't get anything out of them and the even more incompetent Bradley even less. Clement is competent so he's got more but the last two games have shown that there's only so much turd polishing he can do. We are wafer thin and if we do survive we need a major clear out. We're crap.

I agree with the dead cat. Agree about Bob. I think you are talking cobblers in relation to Guidolin. His tecord before coming to us, and whilst with us, did not indicate incompetence.
Sorry to harp on. I know it iritates but as they say "I ain't 'aving' it" ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Maybe, just maybe on 14:44 - Mar 23 with 777 viewsjack247

Maybe, just maybe on 14:27 - Mar 23 by Private_Partz

I agree with the dead cat. Agree about Bob. I think you are talking cobblers in relation to Guidolin. His tecord before coming to us, and whilst with us, did not indicate incompetence.
Sorry to harp on. I know it iritates but as they say "I ain't 'aving' it" ;-)

You're spot on
Maybe, just maybe on 15:10 - Mar 23 with 740 viewswaynekerr55

Maybe, just maybe on 16:07 - Mar 19 by perchrockjack

Fair play Perch.

Although I will say it's f*cking lush mind [gin]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Maybe, just maybe on 22:34 - Mar 23 with 608 viewsKilkennyjack

Maybe, just maybe on 08:59 - Mar 19 by exiledclaseboy

The dead cat bounce may well end up saving us but let's not kid ourselves, the squad is sh*t. The incompetent Guidolin couldn't get anything out of them and the even more incompetent Bradley even less. Clement is competent so he's got more but the last two games have shown that there's only so much turd polishing he can do. We are wafer thin and if we do survive we need a major clear out. We're crap.

True.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Maybe, just maybe on 23:17 - Mar 23 with 580 viewsRancid

Trying to be positive but struggling to see where the goals are going to come from.The best case scenario for us was if Montero came back in and fired up.By f**k we need to give Llorente the chance.He's the best header of the ball in the league and he needs crosses into the box to show this.If we don't do this then we deserve to go down.
Maybe, just maybe on 12:51 - Mar 24 with 410 viewsJackSkellington

Maybe, just maybe on 23:17 - Mar 23 by Rancid

Trying to be positive but struggling to see where the goals are going to come from.The best case scenario for us was if Montero came back in and fired up.By f**k we need to give Llorente the chance.He's the best header of the ball in the league and he needs crosses into the box to show this.If we don't do this then we deserve to go down.

Which is why I was slightly mystified over the decision to play Fer at right back, bearing in mind that our attack has functioned at its best with him in the number 10 role this season. Removing him to an unfamiliar position about as far away from the opposition goal as he can get really was an odd one. Would much rather have played Amat there again and kept Fer doing what he does best. Anything else was just asking for it.
Maybe, just maybe on 13:17 - Mar 24 with 384 viewsRancid

Maybe, just maybe on 12:51 - Mar 24 by JackSkellington

Which is why I was slightly mystified over the decision to play Fer at right back, bearing in mind that our attack has functioned at its best with him in the number 10 role this season. Removing him to an unfamiliar position about as far away from the opposition goal as he can get really was an odd one. Would much rather have played Amat there again and kept Fer doing what he does best. Anything else was just asking for it.

I dont understand myself what Clement was thinking playing him there in such an important game.He has played there before once or twice in Holland apparently so that can only be the logic in it.We need all the goalscorers we have to be in their right positions now as we only have 3 or 4 in the entire first team squad so we must give ourselves every chance of being a threat going forward and our goal threat players in their right positions to take the opportunities.Llorente up front, no wingers to get the best out of him and.our second top scorer at Right Back.Strange set up by the gaffer.Id play Fer as an advanced CM with Gylffi drifting across the line behind Llorente.Give Narsingh and Routledge/Montero a start and go at Boro like 11 lunatics from the off and then if we're comfortable and winning then start to think about a more cautious approach and drop Fer back deeper alongside Cork.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024