Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The unwashed down the road 11:46 - Apr 13 with 5164 viewsLoyal

So, didn't they do well ?

[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 11:47]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The unwashed down the road on 21:20 - Apr 13 with 1102 viewsdameedna

Hudders doing well and lost of close clubs
Same goes for for Forest plus villa this year only brom missing
Long way to travel and nothing special for cardiff
Not good for a capital city with one team though given a few years of mediocrity the gold dust fall off for most
The unwashed down the road on 21:24 - Apr 13 with 1087 viewspencoedjack

The unwashed down the road on 21:20 - Apr 13 by dameedna

Hudders doing well and lost of close clubs
Same goes for for Forest plus villa this year only brom missing
Long way to travel and nothing special for cardiff
Not good for a capital city with one team though given a few years of mediocrity the gold dust fall off for most

Some decent London/Midlands trips in that division to bump the average attendance up

Plus of course the short trip to what some of them claim to be their real rivals ( which they didn't sell out although a non bubble game)
The unwashed down the road on 22:04 - Apr 13 with 1066 viewsbyron

Be interesting to see how we would do, lots of northern outposts which explains why the northern clubs take a few away. They don't really travel that well down here do they? Preston, Rotherham Wigan, hudds, Barnsley Blackburn even Burnley didn't. A lot of there core away support stopped going after the rebrand, a good few I know never went back which will explain the decline as they did have good away support.

Benny

The unwashed down the road on 22:51 - Apr 13 with 1037 viewsTNT

The unwashed down the road on 19:27 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I cannot remember it word for word, but it was about how I think we'd be close to the bottom of that table too after two seasons back in The Championship, which I think is a fair comment. I remember there were occasions in our promotion season where we'd take less than 100 fans away from home. Ipswich was one of them I think.

To how many of our away games do you travel then pal?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The unwashed down the road on 23:00 - Apr 13 with 1030 viewsTNT

The unwashed down the road on 22:51 - Apr 13 by TNT

To how many of our away games do you travel then pal?

You weren't long logging off pal.

The unwashed down the road on 23:27 - Apr 13 with 1006 viewslonglostjack

Dwight you bloody Super Star - answer the question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The unwashed down the road on 23:40 - Apr 13 with 990 viewsFieryJack

The unwashed down the road on 23:27 - Apr 13 by longlostjack

Dwight you bloody Super Star - answer the question.

We've got nowt to chunter about - was at Hull a couple of weeks ago and I doubt we had more than 500 there, tho it's hard to tell looking around how to judge it exactly.
The unwashed down the road on 23:45 - Apr 13 with 982 viewslonglostjack

The unwashed down the road on 23:40 - Apr 13 by FieryJack

We've got nowt to chunter about - was at Hull a couple of weeks ago and I doubt we had more than 500 there, tho it's hard to tell looking around how to judge it exactly.

Respect. Did you bump into Dwight by any chance?

Login to get fewer ads

The unwashed down the road on 23:46 - Apr 13 with 982 viewsTNT

The unwashed down the road on 23:40 - Apr 13 by FieryJack

Dwight has less distance to travel, from Manchester, than the rest of us.

The unwashed down the road on 00:03 - Apr 14 with 966 viewsFieryJack

The unwashed down the road on 23:45 - Apr 13 by longlostjack

Respect. Did you bump into Dwight by any chance?

Is Dwight black or is that just his avatar? Anyway didn't see him.

Have to come clean tho' - I didn't travel up from Swansea. Hull is only an hour and half by train from where I live.

Saw some strange things that day: a small mob of very drunk local Polish immigrant Hull fans trying to trick their way past the stewards into the away end, presumably for a fight. They didn't succeed.

Also when Hulls second goal went in their nastier fans nearest us started taking the pee big style which enraged one of our boys to such an extent that despite being hemmed in by stewards & police he just kept swearing & making threatening gestures - practically frothing at the mouth. He got cuffed & dragged out. Weirdly he was a tall skinny geeky nerdy looking bloke with glasses not a tattooed shaven-headed body builder type.

Grim journey home on a train half full of jubilant hull fans.
The unwashed down the road on 00:16 - Apr 14 with 952 viewslonglostjack

The unwashed down the road on 00:03 - Apr 14 by FieryJack

Have to come clean tho' - I didn't travel up from Swansea. Hull is only an hour and half by train from where I live.

Saw some strange things that day: a small mob of very drunk local Polish immigrant Hull fans trying to trick their way past the stewards into the away end, presumably for a fight. They didn't succeed.

Also when Hulls second goal went in their nastier fans nearest us started taking the pee big style which enraged one of our boys to such an extent that despite being hemmed in by stewards & police he just kept swearing & making threatening gestures - practically frothing at the mouth. He got cuffed & dragged out. Weirdly he was a tall skinny geeky nerdy looking bloke with glasses not a tattooed shaven-headed body builder type.

Doesn't sound like Dwight. Had he been there he'd have been smirking not fighting.

The unwashed down the road on 00:57 - Apr 14 with 934 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The unwashed down the road on 00:16 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Doesn't sound like Dwight. Had he been there he'd have been smirking not fighting.

I have been to an away game at Hull once. The tickets were heavily discounted which is why I went. It was under Garry Monk and it was appalling. I later went to a match at Blackburn and it was just as poor. How it took so long for the majority to see what Monk was doing to our club is puzzling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The unwashed down the road on 06:08 - Apr 14 with 910 viewsbuilthjack

Oh him, the nerd. Lanky thing who gets excited. Pain in the butt.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The unwashed down the road on 11:11 - Apr 14 with 851 viewsJBT95

The unwashed down the road on 15:36 - Apr 13 by SPboy

Amazed at some of those.

Huddersfield over 2000 average ?

Forest 1800, more than twice as many as they usually brought to us ?

RE Forest - Burton, Derby, Villa, Wolves, Sheff Weds not far for them to go. London is easy to get to from everywhere as well.
The unwashed down the road on 11:23 - Apr 14 with 841 viewsLoyal

The unwashed down the road on 21:13 - Apr 13 by builthjack

Do they not wash?

I could be wrong, maybe the smell is just verbal diarrhoea ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The unwashed down the road on 21:00 - Apr 14 with 762 viewsTNT

The unwashed down the road on 00:57 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have been to an away game at Hull once. The tickets were heavily discounted which is why I went. It was under Garry Monk and it was appalling. I later went to a match at Blackburn and it was just as poor. How it took so long for the majority to see what Monk was doing to our club is puzzling.

You really are not well placed to criticise our away support.

The unwashed down the road on 21:12 - Apr 14 with 741 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The unwashed down the road on 21:00 - Apr 14 by TNT

You really are not well placed to criticise our away support.

I never criticised it. I commented how I believe we would be towards the bottom of such a table should be find ourselves in the second tier for a number of seasons. That is not a criticism.

The unwashed down the road on 21:15 - Apr 14 with 738 viewsBobbyBacala

The lanky lad had spent all game shouting rubbish at the Hull fans, to the extent that one of the Hull stewards told him to shut up. He was giving plenty of stick during the first half, I can only assume he threw his toys out of the pram when it went 1-0 and 2-0. After he attempted to run across, the police chatted to him for about 10 minutes before leading him out - he must he been properly wound up.

Grim day all round - last time I visit the City of Culture.
The unwashed down the road on 21:18 - Apr 14 with 724 viewsTNT

The unwashed down the road on 21:12 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I never criticised it. I commented how I believe we would be towards the bottom of such a table should be find ourselves in the second tier for a number of seasons. That is not a criticism.

You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

The unwashed down the road on 21:32 - Apr 14 with 712 viewslonglostjack

The unwashed down the road on 21:12 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ever the optimist eh Dwight ? Boring.

The unwashed down the road on 21:41 - Apr 14 with 702 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The unwashed down the road on 21:32 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Ever the optimist eh Dwight ? Boring.

I'm optimistic about tomorrow knowing Cork is not playing. I feel like we play with 10 men when he is on the pitch as he contributes almost nothing to our side.

The unwashed down the road on 21:46 - Apr 14 with 688 viewslonglostjack

The unwashed down the road on 21:41 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm optimistic about tomorrow knowing Cork is not playing. I feel like we play with 10 men when he is on the pitch as he contributes almost nothing to our side.

What's your tip? Should beat a team with nothing to play for by at least 3 goals?

The unwashed down the road on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 666 viewsdameedna

After a negative week for me I am looking forward to the game. West ham effect seems to have lasted longer than usual.

I'd like to see us try Fulton at Dm maybe Ki. Both quote fresh as Clemo said in his conference.

Watford are our level whereas west ham are above this season.

Owners must be bricking it
silly sods
we will have sub 15K at home and sub 1K away which is what they deserve
Pay back
The unwashed down the road on 23:14 - Apr 14 with 644 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The unwashed down the road on 21:46 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

What's your tip? Should beat a team with nothing to play for by at least 3 goals?

I hope Clement will abolish his cowardly approach to away games and set the team up the same way he lets them play for the final 5 minute of matches. We should not be beating many teams with this truly awful squad, however we must if we want to stay up.

The unwashed down the road on 23:23 - Apr 14 with 635 viewslonglostjack

The unwashed down the road on 23:14 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Clement will abolish his cowardly approach to away games and set the team up the same way he lets them play for the final 5 minute of matches. We should not be beating many teams with this truly awful squad, however we must if we want to stay up.

And whether Fabianski doesn't let us down I presume. Are you going to make a tip or continue to collect splinters in your bum sitting on that fence?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024