Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! 21:01 - May 6 with 2314 viewslonglostjack

Do it !
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:02]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:06 - May 6 with 2242 viewsItchySphincter

The players are funding it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:07 - May 6 with 2238 viewsBLAZE

Maybe this is common knowledge and I've missed it being mentioned, but during BT Sports post match interview with Gylfi and Lorente, they said that the players are paying for the 3,000 tickets away to Sunderland
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:08 - May 6 with 2214 viewsJackfath

It would also be a nice touch if they also showed their appreciation of those not forunate enough to go to Sunderland. How about a £20 voucher for every fan attending the last match too?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:11 - May 6 with 2177 viewsSwansNZ

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:07 - May 6 by BLAZE

Maybe this is common knowledge and I've missed it being mentioned, but during BT Sports post match interview with Gylfi and Lorente, they said that the players are paying for the 3,000 tickets away to Sunderland

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-players-fund-pay-fr

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:11 - May 6 with 2167 viewsFireboy

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:08 - May 6 by Jackfath

It would also be a nice touch if they also showed their appreciation of those not forunate enough to go to Sunderland. How about a £20 voucher for every fan attending the last match too?

What about paying for a sh!tload of coaches as well
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:12 - May 6 with 2150 viewsJackanapes

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:11 - May 6 by Fireboy

What about paying for a sh!tload of coaches as well

And a fk-ton of coke and hookers too
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:13]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:21 - May 6 with 2080 viewssP7qupUf

After the complete mismanagement over the past couple of years the CLUB should be paying not the players.
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:29 - May 6 with 1999 viewsplasjack

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:06 - May 6 by ItchySphincter

The players are funding it.

Small change for the players, but a nice gesture.
Login to get fewer ads

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:30 - May 6 with 1988 viewsheadcleaner

What about chartering a train and Jenkins and Dineen are the ticket collectors with JVZ and the mericans running the buffet car. Feel free to hang them out the window by their ankles and flush their heads down the bog. It would be the perfect away day
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:36 - May 6 with 1932 viewsoldcob

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:07 - May 6 by BLAZE

I hope the freebies go to the people who regularly attend the away games. These people deserve the recognition. Anyone who makes the Sunderland trip deserve all that's coming, fair play to them.
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:40 - May 6 with 1882 viewspencoedjack

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:12 - May 6 by Jackanapes

And a fk-ton of coke and hookers too
[Post edited 6 May 2017 21:13]

Sounds like a top trip
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:46 - May 6 with 1832 viewsFlash

Sounds like your normal away trip !!!!!!!
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:53 - May 6 with 1758 viewsperchrockjack

Northumberland coast is lovely.

We d like an apartment near Holy Island. Just two bedrooms and a willing Filipino lad for me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 22:00 - May 6 with 1679 viewsbuilthjack

Jenkins should pay for 50 buses.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 22:04 - May 6 with 1644 viewsperchrockjack

Lift available possibly for anyone in north west travelling up M6 and across

No riff raff of Corbyn fans

Non stop Cohen music en route

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 22:35 - May 6 with 1526 viewsFireboy

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 22:04 - May 6 by perchrockjack

Lift available possibly for anyone in north west travelling up M6 and across

No riff raff of Corbyn fans

Non stop Cohen music en route

Was gonna take you up on your offer but you can fvck right off then ya tory b@stard
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 22:40 - May 6 with 1484 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully the lovely Lady Perch will give up her charity duties and join me so fook you too Pleb

And how shitecare the Chemics this year

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 23:30 - May 6 with 1399 viewsFireboy

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 22:40 - May 6 by perchrockjack

Hopefully the lovely Lady Perch will give up her charity duties and join me so fook you too Pleb

And how shitecare the Chemics this year

It's been a bad season all round for me rich

The club is being run similar to the swans,selling the best players and buying sh!te

At least the jack b@stards are putting up a fight for me matey
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 07:44 - May 7 with 1198 viewsstevethejack

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:29 - May 6 by plasjack

Small change for the players, but a nice gesture.

3,000 tickets @ £30 (what Sunderland charge us) = £90,000

Divide this between 18 players, £5,000 each - a day's wages for the majority of them. Still a good gesture.

I'll get the refund for my ticket and it equates to 6 or 7 beer tokens in the hostelries of the North East.

We could secure Premier League safety by 2pm on Sunday. Will still have 6 hours left in the NE. Will certainly be party time then.
[Post edited 7 May 2017 7:45]
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 07:51 - May 7 with 1161 viewsFlash

Do you honestly believe that the players are paying this out of their own pockets ? Good PR stunt by the club I recon.
Shoot me down if you want, but it is what I think.
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 08:22 - May 7 with 1073 viewsSTID2017

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 21:08 - May 6 by Jackfath

A years worth of therapy wouldn't go amiss for some on here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 08:24 - May 7 with 1066 viewsstevethejack

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 08:22 - May 7 by STID2017

A years worth of therapy wouldn't go amiss for some on here

We could set up a go fund me page

The 'Recover Jackfath's Sanity' fund.

Or should that be Discover rather than Recover?
[Post edited 7 May 2017 8:27]
Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 08:25 - May 7 with 1065 viewsSTID2017

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 07:51 - May 7 by Flash

Do you honestly believe that the players are paying this out of their own pockets ? Good PR stunt by the club I recon.
Shoot me down if you want, but it is what I think.

Does it matter ?
The club and players get pelters for doing everything wrong.
They do something right and get slagged off for it
Give me strength

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 08:28 - May 7 with 1045 viewspencoedjack

Club needs to open the wallet and help the Jacks storm Sunderland! on 08:25 - May 7 by STID2017

Does it matter ?
The club and players get pelters for doing everything wrong.
They do something right and get slagged off for it
Give me strength

This ^

Fuk me some people are never happy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024