Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Targets 10:46 - May 30 with 3328 viewsRichythejack

About time we added some real quality to our side with many falling short and some key areas needed for improvement. Limited budget as always but feel that a few will be shipped out this season with hopefully KI and Montero being the first to take the big boot!!. Below is the players who I think could make the difference and within our budget.

Allan Saint-Maximin (LW) (Monaco) - spent last season on loan at SC Bastia and played his part but didn't hit the heights people were expecting. Saying that though this guy is in the France Youth set up and his raw pace is frightening. Very direct runner and has a few tricks up his sleeve. He does have a lot to work on but under the right coach AKA Clement I think he will be the next superstar from France. Cant see him getting a chance in the current first team at Monaco if they hold to there current crop of players but would really add something to our team. Possible loan deal

Ruben Semendo (CB) (Sporting Lisbon) - At 22 this guy is really showing the makings of a world class centre half. Strong physical presence with pace to burn. A lot of teams sniffing around but would show some real intent if we were to snap him up. Transfer fee could be around 12 to 15 mil but wages would be well within budget with the Portuguese league not paying out mass wages. If people are raving about Mawson then this lad would really get the crowd on there feet.

Kelechi Iheanacho (STR) (Man City) - Don't think I need to say much about this guy. Goals to game ratios are fantastic and for me I think he is on par with Rashford. I think Man city would be keen to see him loaned out to another Prem team and playing first team football as he is too much of a gamble to be a first team player with Man City currently. Loan deal would be on the cards and reminds me of when Lukaku went to West Brom to prove a point!!

Timothy Fosu-Mensah (CM) (Man Utd) - Again Loan deal but with a point to prove. This guy is discipline in the holding midfield role and has that bit of class. Different league to the likes of Cork and would add some steel to our backline. Think United would be keen on a loan deal too and should be a priority for the Swans

Luis Pedro Cavanda (RB) (Galatasaray) - Serious upgrade on current Right backs and good at getting forward. He is built like a tank and is not short of pace. For me I believe he can sometimes lack a bit of concentration but reliable for the majority of the time. I also think we could get him on the cheap

Could go on and on with targets but I think these players would fit in with our current wages structure and are realistic. Each player would be an upgrade and bot just adding squad players like people have mention

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Transfer Targets on 11:18 - May 30 with 3295 viewsmagicdaps10

Santiago Arias-RB-PSV
Hugo Mallo-RB-Celta Vigo
Hector Moreno-CB-PSC
Eder Balanta-CB-BASEL
Fabian Schar-CB-HOFFENHEIM
Denis Zakaria-M-YOUNG BOYS
Kevin Kampl-M-BAYER LEVERKUSEN
Ryad Boudebouz-M-MONTPELLIER
Ryad Boudebouz-M-NICE
Renatto Steffan-M-BASEL

Pick the bones out of them.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Transfer Targets on 11:26 - May 30 with 3279 viewsYossarian

I would rather home based players from the Championship and L1- achievable and would help with avoiding cliques developing again or mercenaries looking for a quick killing who care little for the club.
Either way, I'll be backing PC and his staff and hope they lead on recruitment.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Transfer Targets on 11:34 - May 30 with 3262 viewsEasternJack

Besic?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Transfer Targets on 14:07 - May 30 with 3067 viewsRichythejack

Transfer Targets on 11:26 - May 30 by Yossarian

I would rather home based players from the Championship and L1- achievable and would help with avoiding cliques developing again or mercenaries looking for a quick killing who care little for the club.
Either way, I'll be backing PC and his staff and hope they lead on recruitment.

How many of the teams in the prem has succeeded with this approach? Plus Homegrown players transfer fees are inflated

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Transfer Targets on 14:44 - May 30 with 2990 viewshammy

Transfer Targets on 14:07 - May 30 by Richythejack

How many of the teams in the prem has succeeded with this approach? Plus Homegrown players transfer fees are inflated

I'm quite happy to leave it to PC and his coaching team to decide on what they need to bring in. Let's hope he gets the players he wants and needs.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Transfer Targets on 15:06 - May 30 with 2922 viewsFlashberryjack

Transfer Targets on 11:34 - May 30 by EasternJack

Besic?

A straight swap for Baston.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Transfer Targets on 15:57 - May 30 with 2819 viewsEasternJack

Transfer Targets on 15:06 - May 30 by Flashberryjack

A straight swap for Baston.

No, a straight swap for all the transfer rumour threads we're going to experience this summer

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Transfer Targets on 16:03 - May 30 with 2790 viewsjack247

I'm always amazed by how much football some people manage to watch. Fair play to you guys. I don't often watch other PL games, let alone other leagues!
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Targets on 16:30 - May 30 with 2718 viewsmagicdaps10

I have said this a few weeks back and will say it again. We need to make our squad stronger in depth and we need to be looking at other European countries for players who will not eat into our 25 man squad, players under the age of 21 and with it players who will be on small wages but with possible big gains if they take to premier league football.

Henry Onyekuru and Denis Zakaria are perfect examples of the type we are after.

I was reading the other day that Croatia seems to have a few coming through.
Josip Juranović- A young attacking Right Back with Hajduk Split.
Luka Ivanušec-A busy midfielder with Lokomotiva.
Duje Ćaleta-Car-A Centre Half with Red Bull Salzburg.
Ante Ćorić-An attacking Midfielder with Zagreb.

Plenty out there, this is where we have to be ahead of the game if we want to carry on our shelf life as a premier league team.

Transfer Targets on 16:36 - May 30 with 2695 viewsYossarian

Transfer Targets on 14:07 - May 30 by Richythejack

Uh, we did.....once.

Uh, I think Alfie Masson at 5 million will prove to be good business. Then of course we could recall Leon, Rangel, Ashley, Dyer and Sinclair....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Transfer Targets on 16:40 - May 30 with 2685 viewsswanforthemoney

Transfer Targets on 16:30 - May 30 by magicdaps10

I have said this a few weeks back and will say it again. We need to make our squad stronger in depth and we need to be looking at other European countries for players who will not eat into our 25 man squad, players under the age of 21 and with it players who will be on small wages but with possible big gains if they take to premier league football.

Henry Onyekuru and Denis Zakaria are perfect examples of the type we are after.

I was reading the other day that Croatia seems to have a few coming through.
Josip Juranović- A young attacking Right Back with Hajduk Split.
Luka Ivanušec-A busy midfielder with Lokomotiva.
Duje Ćaleta-Car-A Centre Half with Red Bull Salzburg.
Ante Ćorić-An attacking Midfielder with Zagreb.

Plenty out there, this is where we have to be ahead of the game if we want to carry on our shelf life as a premier league team.

are they guaranteed Premier League quality players?
We need quality over prospects and punts.

I stand in the North Stand

Transfer Targets on 16:50 - May 30 with 2650 viewsmagicdaps10

Transfer Targets on 16:40 - May 30 by swanforthemoney

are they guaranteed Premier League quality players?
We need quality over prospects and punts.

You are never guaranteed premier league quality, Baston shows that and you can have a look at Di Maria during his time at United.

Henry Onyekuru seems to be the young player who is on everyone's lips at present but there is no guarantee that he will be Premier league quality.......these players are expected to hit in the ground running when some need to be bedded i over a year or two.

For me, i would Zakaria is ready for the premier league. Big strong and physical but with a good footballing brain...........very similiar to Ferrie Bodde and available around 4-5M.
Duje Ćaleta-Car is a centre half that i would be looking to bring in to replace VDH AND Amat and available for around 3M.

We are not in a posistion to compete with a lot in the premier league so we have to be more savvy.

Transfer Targets on 17:18 - May 30 with 2564 viewsOldjack

The way Treacherous Huw was muttering at the end of the season doubt anyone will be bought unless we have to sell a few gems

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Transfer Targets on 19:56 - May 30 with 2355 viewsSospan_Fach

Really appreciate your post. Very interested in what you had to say.
One point to make about Timothy Fosu Mensah is that for the Manchester United youth team he played Centre back in a really good team that did well. He was only playing full back for the first team whilst they wait for him to finish filling out and growing. He played one game in midfield and out of position at the end of the season.
That said he would be a welcome addition to our squad and would play most games in my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024