Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn and Trump 13:52 - Jun 2 with 4496 viewsblueytheblue

It's fascinating the way the Corbyn strategy has echoed that of Trumps.

"Drain the swamp" - "I'm not part of the elite"
"Biased media"
"Hillary's unwell" - Owen Jones and Paul Mason now pushing the claim May could be ill and thus unfit to lead.

For someone Labour found as deplorable as Trump, they sure as hell don't mind copying his campaign themes. What next? "We'll help the brickies oppressed by the 1% elite by getting them work building walls".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn and Trump on 15:42 - Jun 2 with 921 viewsmacthejack

Corbyn and Trump on 15:16 - Jun 2 by felixstowe_jack

Of course its brilliant take £100 billion of the hard working and give it to the 5,000,000 feckless and work shy labour voters what's not to like? Add in free education, free NHS Treatment and free benefits to all the immigrants 70% of which always vote Labour.

This has to be a wind up right?
Corbyn and Trump on 15:42 - Jun 2 with 920 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn and Trump on 14:27 - Jun 2 by acejack3065

The whole Tory campaign has been focussed on attacking Corbyn, much in the same way Trump spent every day of his campaign attacking "crooked Hilary"

A tried and tested means to success then, Ace?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn and Trump on 15:42 - Jun 2 with 917 viewsJango

Gone are the days when the Tories can control people by manipulating them through mainstream media and they are throwing their dummy out of the pram because of it.
Corbyn and Trump on 15:47 - Jun 2 with 912 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn and Trump on 13:56 - Jun 2 by Pegojack

Your posts are becoming more and more shrill and unhinged. Are you OK? We're worried about you.

He's not far wide of the mark though, is he? I think it's pretty clear that Corbyn's toothless Red Army Faction have been attempting to surf the same anti-establishment wave that Trump did, trying incessantly to tap into the same sense of anger and disenchantment, albeit from a different perspective.

Corbyn and Trump on 15:54 - Jun 2 with 907 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn and Trump on 15:42 - Jun 2 by Jango

Gone are the days when the Tories can control people by manipulating them through mainstream media and they are throwing their dummy out of the pram because of it.

Don't underestimate just how malleable the herd is. *For every one capable of independent thought there are one hundred thousand who prefer to be told how to think and act.

*My stat, but as I look around I see little evidence to the contrary.

Corbyn and Trump on 16:34 - Jun 2 with 876 viewsrock1n

I think it's more to do with the fact Corbyn has played the social media game like trump did and Obama did.

You're right though he's tapped into victimhood, ukip are very good at this - they're constantly on the BBC yet complain they get no coverage

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Corbyn and Trump on 17:17 - Jun 2 with 857 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn and Trump on 16:34 - Jun 2 by rock1n

I think it's more to do with the fact Corbyn has played the social media game like trump did and Obama did.

You're right though he's tapped into victimhood, ukip are very good at this - they're constantly on the BBC yet complain they get no coverage

Incredible really as they have no MPs either

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn and Trump on 18:12 - Jun 2 with 844 viewsburty

His policy is more like Bernie Sanders you banana!
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn and Trump on 19:25 - Jun 2 with 830 viewslonglostjack

Corbyn and Trump on 15:47 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

He's not far wide of the mark though, is he? I think it's pretty clear that Corbyn's toothless Red Army Faction have been attempting to surf the same anti-establishment wave that Trump did, trying incessantly to tap into the same sense of anger and disenchantment, albeit from a different perspective.

I agree. Perhaps it was necessary to balance the populism of the right though. If you can't beat them join them. Sad indictment of a Jeremy Kyle society.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn and Trump on 19:36 - Jun 2 with 823 viewsunion_jack

Corbyn and Trump on 15:54 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

Don't underestimate just how malleable the herd is. *For every one capable of independent thought there are one hundred thousand who prefer to be told how to think and act.

*My stat, but as I look around I see little evidence to the contrary.

That sounds like a decent description of the armed forces Loh.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Corbyn and Trump on 21:54 - Jun 2 with 806 viewsKilkennyjack

OP has to be a joke.

Unbelievable.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024