Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Dear Mrs May 18:12 - Jun 23 with 1563 viewsNogginthenog

Nice try

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 18:19]
Oh Dear Mrs May on 18:47 - Jun 23 with 1495 viewslonglostjack

These negotiations are a complete waste of time. Mrs Blowhard is on a hiding to nothing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Oh Dear Mrs May on 18:52 - Jun 23 with 1487 viewsNogginthenog

Well the opening negotiations appear to be going very badly, hardly dare to think what the final outcome will mean for UK. I fear the worst.
Oh Dear Mrs May on 19:10 - Jun 23 with 1454 viewsswanforthemoney

Oh Dear Mrs May on 18:52 - Jun 23 by Nogginthenog

Well the opening negotiations appear to be going very badly, hardly dare to think what the final outcome will mean for UK. I fear the worst.

What is the worst ? Anyone know ?

I stand in the North Stand

Oh Dear Mrs May on 19:12 - Jun 23 with 1450 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh Dear Mrs May on 19:10 - Jun 23 by swanforthemoney

What is the worst ? Anyone know ?

Well stay in the EU.

Poll: Tory leader

Oh Dear Mrs May on 19:21 - Jun 23 with 1440 viewslonglostjack

Oh Dear Mrs May on 18:52 - Jun 23 by Nogginthenog

Yes - depends what the worse means I suppose. For me it's that the UK will at the end of all this end up paying as much to the EU as they would have anyway without the possibility to have a say in how it's run. As for immigration if you arrive from another EU country into Germany for example, you're not entitled to social benefits until you've worked 5 years in Germany. So what the hell is this farcical Brexit thing all about?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Oh Dear Mrs May on 19:35 - Jun 23 with 1424 viewsploppy

For balance, read this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40387897

especially the last bit. That's the thing about negotiations - they sometimes need creative solutions. Not saying this is it but you never know. Lots of pessimists already on a downer and they've only been negotiating for a week.
Oh Dear Mrs May on 19:49 - Jun 23 with 1397 viewsWatchman

good job none of you snowflakes are involved

Junker has already put himself in a corner! Give all european personnel (diplomats) 48 hrs to leave and if here after that then charge them with spying the talks will be on target within a week

straighten the spine FFS

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Oh Dear Mrs May on 20:42 - Jun 23 with 1310 viewssherpajacob

If brexit was being run by a competent business organisation or a respected academic institution, they would have looked at the situation, evaluated all the options and decided after reflection that brexit is not worth pursuing, and therefore to avoid wasting further time and money the whole project should be binned.

Unfortunately, it's being run by incompetent politicians, who are either deluded about Britain's place in the world order, or are deliberately pursuing a policy that they know is damaging to the country.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Dear Mrs May on 20:54 - Jun 23 with 1287 viewsWatchman

Oh Dear Mrs May on 20:42 - Jun 23 by sherpajacob

If brexit was being run by a competent business organisation or a respected academic institution, they would have looked at the situation, evaluated all the options and decided after reflection that brexit is not worth pursuing, and therefore to avoid wasting further time and money the whole project should be binned.

Unfortunately, it's being run by incompetent politicians, who are either deluded about Britain's place in the world order, or are deliberately pursuing a policy that they know is damaging to the country.

Sherpa? do you believe in democracy or technocracy

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:23 - Jun 23 with 1246 viewsjack_lord

Democracy should not be in the hands of the willfully ignorant. If a decision was needed on leaving the EU, the general public are not the ones to decide.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:31 - Jun 23 with 1220 viewsGundog

Oh Dear Mrs May on 20:42 - Jun 23 by sherpajacob

BOLLAX

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:34 - Jun 23 with 1212 viewsFlashberryjack

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:23 - Jun 23 by jack_lord

Democracy should not be in the hands of the willfully ignorant. If a decision was needed on leaving the EU, the general public are not the ones to decide.

F*cking hell mun.....

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:35 - Jun 23 with 1205 viewssherpajacob

Oh Dear Mrs May on 20:54 - Jun 23 by Watchman

Sherpa? do you believe in democracy or technocracy

We have representative democracy in the UK, not direct democracy by plebiscite, for a good reason.

Plebiscite and referenda gives you stupid populist decisions like brexit.

Both Clement atlee and Margaret Thatcher were agreed on that.

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:39 - Jun 23 with 1193 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pretty sure that opening gambit would be called a "starter for 10" in a corporate world evaluation.

There is a bigger picture to all this. Evaluating on a case by case basis without seeing the full deal at the end is stupid. The UK already conceded the opening line by negotiating People and the "Bill" first. Its now up to the EU to make a concession on these matters. Of course they will push to see where the boundaries are, its part of how negotiating and thrashing out a deal works.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Oh Dear Mrs May on 22:00 - Jun 23 with 1156 viewsBanosswan

Planet swans eugenics squad is out I see.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Oh Dear Mrs May on 22:12 - Jun 23 with 1133 viewsjack_lord

Oh Dear Mrs May on 22:00 - Jun 23 by Banosswan

Planet swans eugenics squad is out I see.

Beveridge would turn in his grave about that.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Oh Dear Mrs May on 22:31 - Jun 23 with 1106 viewssherpajacob

Oh Dear Mrs May on 21:31 - Jun 23 by Gundog

BOLLAX

Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays instead of serving you if he sacrifices it to your opinion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024