Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah 10:34 - Jul 3 with 9402 viewsFerryjack123

http://thesun.uk/61848UH80
Chalobah on 13:58 - Jul 6 with 2071 viewsLoyal

Chalobah on 13:55 - Jul 6 by Kerouac

If we let this lad go to Watford when I'm sure Clement could persuade him here (if we would just stump up the cash) he will be back at one of the big clubs in 3 seasons max....and he will change hands for £20m +

Get him signed FFS!

I'd flog Ki in a heartbeat, Cork too, to fund it.

Fitting ?

Offer them what they secretly want and they of course immediately become panic-stricken.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chalobah on 14:17 - Jul 6 with 1996 viewsmagicdaps10

At 5m I would say we would be interested but so would others. Not granted that he joins us just because we want him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chalobah on 14:20 - Jul 6 with 1983 viewsTheFranchise

Chalobah on 14:17 - Jul 6 by magicdaps10

At 5m I would say we would be interested but so would others. Not granted that he joins us just because we want him.

Maybe he prefers the London life.

I'd like to think that at that price, Clement is asking a few questions.
Chalobah on 14:49 - Jul 6 with 1884 viewsSwan91

Chalobah on 14:17 - Jul 6 by magicdaps10

True.. but we have a manager who can pull a few strings.. 2 out of 3 of our signings this window have come because of the manager... who knows how many more he can pull in.
Chalobah on 14:58 - Jul 6 with 1858 viewstomdickharry

Would be surprised if Mr Clement hadn't had a word with Chelsea about the availability of the player,he will not cost the earth and would seem a good fit for our club.He is young and talented and can only get better,hope we can sign him.
Chalobah on 23:19 - Jul 13 with 1518 viewsdailew

Gone to Watford.

Shame.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40603257

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Chalobah on 23:20 - Jul 13 with 1509 viewshobo

Chalobah on 23:19 - Jul 13 by dailew

Gone to Watford.

Shame.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40603257

Shocking if we've not tried to bring him here
Chalobah on 23:45 - Jul 13 with 1432 viewsWarwickHunt

OOH AH CHALOBAH
I SAID OOH AH bollox...
Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah on 23:50 - Jul 13 with 1406 viewsAussieSwan

Chalobah on 23:20 - Jul 13 by hobo

Shocking if we've not tried to bring him here

Good luck to the lad but seriously this is another one who got away

5m is a steal for Watford and just over half of what Cork sold for. I know midfield is arguably our strongest part of the pitch in terms of depth but we really should've been in for this guy. Already an upgrade on Cork and could've launched his career with us.

Cheap, homegrown, young and very talented. 97 caps at England youth level. Has just played with Alf and Tammy at the Euros, and knows Clement from his Chelsea days... ticks a lot of boxes.

I guarantee he will be worth more than 5m in the future. This would've been a great signing for the now and for the future. Now that Siggy appears gone money isn't an issue. It beggars belief if we didn't ask the question.

And for 5m. In this market. Bargain

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Chalobah on 00:05 - Jul 14 with 1360 viewsWarwickHunt

Chalobah on 23:50 - Jul 13 by AussieSwan

Good luck to the lad but seriously this is another one who got away

5m is a steal for Watford and just over half of what Cork sold for. I know midfield is arguably our strongest part of the pitch in terms of depth but we really should've been in for this guy. Already an upgrade on Cork and could've launched his career with us.

Cheap, homegrown, young and very talented. 97 caps at England youth level. Has just played with Alf and Tammy at the Euros, and knows Clement from his Chelsea days... ticks a lot of boxes.

I guarantee he will be worth more than 5m in the future. This would've been a great signing for the now and for the future. Now that Siggy appears gone money isn't an issue. It beggars belief if we didn't ask the question.

And for 5m. In this market. Bargain

He was at Watford for a season on loan and doesn't even need to move home.

I don't think we were in pole position...
Chalobah on 00:22 - Jul 14 with 1326 viewsAussieSwan

Chalobah on 00:05 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

He was at Watford for a season on loan and doesn't even need to move home.

I don't think we were in pole position...

You are right, definitely a big factor.

The point I was making though was that we should've gone after him harder than we did

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024