Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 15:50 - Jul 7 with 6626 viewsLandore_Jack

Says he struggled because Swansea City was not a well organised club and couldn’t adapt.

"It was not easy for me. It was the first time that I’d left France and the club I signed for (Swansea) is not a well organised club. It was tough as I can’t speak English. So that’s one of the reasons that I can’t perform quite well. I couldn’t really adapt and I wanted to leave.”

http://sportwitness.co.uk/gomis-says-struggled-swansea-city-wasnt-organised-club

#backtojack

Gomis on 10:11 - Jul 8 with 1707 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis on 09:48 - Jul 8 by 3swan

All this could well be true.

It then begs the question............ who from the club were involved and who signed on the dotted line?

Go on - have a guess...
Gomis on 11:23 - Jul 8 with 1642 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis on 10:11 - Jul 8 by WarwickHunt

Go on - have a guess...

Who

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gomis on 11:24 - Jul 8 with 1637 viewsHeadmaster

Go on - have a guess...

Gomis on 11:28 - Jul 8 with 1622 viewsLoyal

Gomis on 22:54 - Jul 7 by nyc_swans

how can anyone claim to know he was bad in the dressing room? unfair assumption.

Maybe one or two people know one or two people who saw one or two people witness it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 11:30 - Jul 8 with 1617 viewsHeadmaster

Gomis on 11:28 - Jul 8 by Loyal

Maybe one or two people know one or two people who saw one or two people witness it ?

If they saw one or two people witness it, why didn't they witness it themselves?
Gomis on 11:43 - Jul 8 with 1585 viewsRancid

He can only speak French and the rumour of him being trouble in the dressing room comes from the time when he added onions to his half time bovril to make french onion soup.Monk was furious and said he needs to integrate more and can start by removing the onions.It started from therem
Gomis on 12:10 - Jul 8 with 1553 viewsTNT

Gomis on 09:27 - Jul 8 by WarwickHunt

*kecks*

Unless you mean large metal beer containers...

It depends how well endowed one is, of course, but they're called kegs in Dunvant!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gomis on 12:46 - Jul 8 with 1520 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis on 08:22 - Jul 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Look, I can't believe I have to point this out, but nobody is claiming absolute knowledge. So I think everyone can safely take our opinions for what they are.

I don't have first hand knowledge that Jonjo Shelvey was a complete douchebag either, for example, but it's not a huge leap.

Most players making insane wages with any perspective and character aren't going to publicly whine and play a victim on multiple occasions. But if that's not enough, then much more telling is the obvious fact Ligue 1 clubs are always going to pony up 2 freaking mill to lock up a striker who just scored 20 goals for them, unless there's a problem with that player behind the scenes. Therefore these opinions aren't a huge reach for him, either.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 9:07]

Stick to grid iron.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 12:50 - Jul 8 with 1513 views3swan

Go on - have a guess...

Difficult choice
Gomis on 16:44 - Jul 8 with 1437 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gomis on 12:46 - Jul 8 by ItchySphincter

Stick to grid iron.

Insults are not a counterargument, but if that's all you've got...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gomis on 17:43 - Jul 8 with 1391 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis on 16:44 - Jul 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Insults are not a counterargument, but if that's all you've got...

You're the one calling people a cancer.

Gomis on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 1376 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gomis on 16:11 - Jul 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Oh but I thought he was Jack?

Like I've said recently and got berated for it, he was a petulant dressing room cancer. This club is full of guys who arrived speaking little or no English.

That's an unfortunate use of the word "cancer" I must say.

Poll: Tory leader

Gomis on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 1375 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gomis on 17:43 - Jul 8 by ItchySphincter

You're the one calling people a cancer.

And I made my case for why that's my opinion.

Whilst having to tediously clarify that it's just an opinion for the obtuse replyers who seemed to infer that I was declaring it to be a fact.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gomis on 17:56 - Jul 8 with 1369 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gomis on 17:52 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

That's an unfortunate use of the word "cancer" I must say.

Worse than cvnt or tvvat or all the other perjoratives thrown directly at posters on this board on a regular basis?

Gomis on 17:58 - Jul 8 with 1368 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gomis on 17:56 - Jul 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Worse than cvnt or tvvat or all the other perjoratives thrown directly at posters on this board on a regular basis?

Immeasurably worse, yes.

Gomis on 18:35 - Jul 8 with 1339 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis on 17:56 - Jul 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Drop it Tummer, you've had a Darran here.

Besic.

Gomis on 19:11 - Jul 8 with 1310 viewsLoyal

Gomis on 11:30 - Jul 8 by Headmaster

If they saw one or two people witness it, why didn't they witness it themselves?

Because the one or two people told one or two people ...
Obviously ! 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 20:58 - Jul 8 with 1272 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'm up to speed now.

Sincere apologies to ECB.

I'll call Gomis an assortment of lower body organs going forward.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 21:02]

Gomis on 21:36 - Jul 8 with 1221 viewsploppy

Gomis on 17:58 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

Immeasurably worse, yes.

Deleted.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 22:08]
Gomis on 22:26 - Jul 8 with 1145 viewsTNT

Gomis on 09:27 - Jul 8 by WarwickHunt

*kecks*

Unless you mean large metal beer containers...

A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gomis on 22:53 - Jul 8 with 1126 viewsJokeren1943

Clearly did'ent understand the british offside rules!.
Gomis on 00:28 - Jul 9 with 1081 viewsBilly_the_Bugle

The PL champions Chelsea have an English-only policy when it comes to communicating on the pitch. Good enough for them, good enough for us!
What an absolute melon!! He was paid a fortune and couldn't get his carcass on side or control the ball even if it was put on his toes.
He also wanted to be played when we still had Bony. No comparison!
While we're at it, Wilf adapted to the Swansea way. That is why he was successful here.
Gomis had an appropriate celebration (not that we saw it that often) - Looked like he was a baby crawling and trying to grab sweets.
No offence, Gomis, but "Fermez la bouche".
Gomis on 01:17 - Jul 9 with 1050 viewsNirvana

Gomis has and always will be more trouble than he's worth. His only value is as a goalscorer, and his record with us reads 13 goals/64 appearances in the PL. Hardly inspiring numbers any way you look at it. He provides next to nothing besides goals, and I mean that quite literally.

If he isn't scoring he becomes a huge liability on and off the pitch, and he displayed that petulence several times during his stint with us. Anyone defending this guy needs to re-read the OP. He is correct in saying Swansea is not well-run, I'll give him that.

But he defends his poor form with us by saying he can't speak English, therefore he couldn't "adapt and wanted to leave". What a ffukkingg arrogant dick, honestly. No one was ever going to learn the language for him, and his wages could've afforded the best English teacher in the world.

Yet, somehow it's the club's fault for that. There's a reason we only got £2m for him: he's a money-grabbing diva. Ffukk this guy, and good riddance. Yet another Jenkins classic.
Gomis on 01:19 - Jul 9 with 1044 viewsNirvana

Gomis on 17:58 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

Immeasurably worse, yes.

Yeah, no it isn't ECB.

It certainly isn't a word to be taken lighly, and can be misinterpreted out of context. But, the sshitt that's thrown around here daily, as Tummer said, and cancer is "immeasurably worse"?

Yeah no, that's just bbullsshitt to the highest degree.
Gomis on 12:20 - Jul 9 with 949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gomis on 01:19 - Jul 9 by Nirvana

Yeah, no it isn't ECB.

It certainly isn't a word to be taken lighly, and can be misinterpreted out of context. But, the sshitt that's thrown around here daily, as Tummer said, and cancer is "immeasurably worse"?

Yeah no, that's just bbullsshitt to the highest degree.

Well I disagree but you're entitled to your view.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024