Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 15:50 - Jul 7 with 6625 viewsLandore_Jack

Says he struggled because Swansea City was not a well organised club and couldn’t adapt.

"It was not easy for me. It was the first time that I’d left France and the club I signed for (Swansea) is not a well organised club. It was tough as I can’t speak English. So that’s one of the reasons that I can’t perform quite well. I couldn’t really adapt and I wanted to leave.”

http://sportwitness.co.uk/gomis-says-struggled-swansea-city-wasnt-organised-club

#backtojack

Gomis on 15:51 - Jul 7 with 3766 viewsTheFranchise

He's got a point
Gomis on 15:57 - Jul 7 with 3727 viewsDewi1jack

(Swansea) is not a well organised club.

And this years winner of the grandest understatement of the year goes to...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Gomis on 15:58 - Jul 7 with 3716 viewspencoedjack

Lets hope hes learnt Turkish & the offside rule
Gomis on 16:06 - Jul 7 with 3681 viewsMrSwerve

He seems to speak English perfectly in that quote.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Gomis on 16:11 - Jul 7 with 3644 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Oh but I thought he was Jack?

Like I've said recently and got berated for it, he was a petulant dressing room cancer. This club is full of guys who arrived speaking little or no English.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gomis on 16:22 - Jul 7 with 3570 viewsSwansea93

Yeah the club was run badly soon as we gave you 70K a week.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gomis on 16:24 - Jul 7 with 3559 viewsHighjack

He struggled because he was nowhere near good enough for this league. Organisation is one thing, but when you're constantly getting shrugged off the ball by players half your size and ending up flat on your arse, or getting caught twenty yards offside ten times a game, and when you do stay onside are outpaced by an aging 6 foot 7 cart horse who easily dispossess you and leaves you flat on your arse, or failing to control the simplest pass to feet so spectacularly that everyone thinks it was a pass or shot then falling on your arse its time to look in the mirror Mr Gomis.

Good f ing riddance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gomis on 16:29 - Jul 7 with 3529 viewsclement

In fairness what do you expect him to say, "I'm a bit shit, so they sold me asap"

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 16:32 - Jul 7 with 3505 viewsgiantstoneater

I believe we were warned by a number of French fans telling us what a money grabbing Bar Steward this guy was, as soon as he got here he said he would love to move to a bigger club only performed in and around transfer Windows otherwise lacked interest he will have a big payday in Turkey he'll be on loan in France as soon as his agent can engineer it one of the biggest leach we have ever signed.
Gomis on 17:04 - Jul 7 with 3322 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis on 16:11 - Jul 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Like I've said recently and got berated for it, he was a petulant dressing room cancer. This club is full of guys who arrived speaking little or no English.

That is totally over the top and uncalled for.

He came in to a side to play for a managerial novice who thought he could reinvent the wheel. He had no chance and the fact that he has scored goals in every other side he has played for should tell you everything you need to know.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis on 22:39 - Jul 7 with 2987 viewsDewi1jack

Gomis on 16:11 - Jul 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Are you including Bob and the rest of the Merrycans in that?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Gomis on 22:54 - Jul 7 with 2925 viewsnyc_swans

how can anyone claim to know he was bad in the dressing room? unfair assumption.
Gomis on 23:05 - Jul 7 with 2874 viewsswanforthemoney

Maybe the club doesn't do enough to integrate non English speaking players.

I stand in the North Stand

Gomis on 23:10 - Jul 7 with 2851 viewsLoyal

I hope the cnts Turkish is coming on well, and fck him, blokes a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis on 23:14 - Jul 7 with 2826 viewsspiderboy

Gomis on 23:10 - Jul 7 by Loyal

I hope the cnts Turkish is coming on well, and fck him, blokes a cnt.

The blokes an absolute fkkkking money whore!!
Gomis on 23:19 - Jul 7 with 2803 viewsLoyal

Gomis on 23:14 - Jul 7 by spiderboy

The blokes an absolute fkkkking money whore!!

It's always everybody else's fault in his world.
I bet he was a nightmare in the dressing room.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Gomis on 23:36 - Jul 7 with 2777 viewsTNT

Gomis on 23:19 - Jul 7 by Loyal

It's always everybody else's fault in his world.
I bet he was a nightmare in the dressing room.

Yeah, you're getting your kegs off in the dressing room and he's crawling around on the floor with his mouth open.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gomis on 23:53 - Jul 7 with 2728 viewsLoyal

Gomis on 23:36 - Jul 7 by TNT

Yeah, you're getting your kegs off in the dressing room and he's crawling around on the floor with his mouth open.

How the fck do you know about that ?

Gomis on 08:07 - Jul 8 with 2551 viewsTNT

Gomis on 23:53 - Jul 7 by Loyal

How the fck do you know about that ?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gomis on 08:22 - Jul 8 with 2514 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gomis on 22:54 - Jul 7 by nyc_swans

how can anyone claim to know he was bad in the dressing room? unfair assumption.

Look, I can't believe I have to point this out, but nobody is claiming absolute knowledge. So I think everyone can safely take our opinions for what they are.

I don't have first hand knowledge that Jonjo Shelvey was a complete douchebag either, for example, but it's not a huge leap.

Most players making insane wages with any perspective and character aren't going to publicly whine and play a victim on multiple occasions. But if that's not enough, then much more telling is the obvious fact Ligue 1 clubs are always going to pony up 2 freaking mill to lock up a striker who just scored 20 goals for them, unless there's a problem with that player behind the scenes. Therefore these opinions aren't a huge reach for him, either.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2017 9:07]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Gomis on 08:34 - Jul 8 with 2478 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis on 16:22 - Jul 7 by Swansea93

Yeah the club was run badly soon as we gave you 70K a week.

80k.
Gomis on 09:24 - Jul 8 with 2390 viewsSwan91

I would agree with him that at the time the club was probably not well organised.... the whole English thing... thats typical in any job.. you move to another country without knowing atleast the basics of the language then you are going to struggle. I live in South Korea and am trying very hard to learn Korean, I know basic so I am able to do well here now. but everyone should know that before going to a different country anyway..
Gomis on 09:27 - Jul 8 with 2383 viewsWarwickHunt

Gomis on 23:36 - Jul 7 by TNT

*kecks*

Unless you mean large metal beer containers...
Gomis on 09:31 - Jul 8 with 2353 viewsRancid

I'll give him 6 months in Turkey and hell complain about the smell and demand a move.
Gomis on 09:48 - Jul 8 with 2314 views3swan

Gomis on 16:24 - Jul 7 by Highjack

He struggled because he was nowhere near good enough for this league. Organisation is one thing, but when you're constantly getting shrugged off the ball by players half your size and ending up flat on your arse, or getting caught twenty yards offside ten times a game, and when you do stay onside are outpaced by an aging 6 foot 7 cart horse who easily dispossess you and leaves you flat on your arse, or failing to control the simplest pass to feet so spectacularly that everyone thinks it was a pass or shot then falling on your arse its time to look in the mirror Mr Gomis.

Good f ing riddance.

All this could well be true.

It then begs the question............ who from the club were involved and who signed on the dotted line?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024