Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? 08:50 - Jul 9 with 51282 viewsSTID2017

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15942572/everton-transfer-rumours-
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City
Loads of report suggesting it's a done deal at a bargain basement price for such a quality player
If this is the case then someone at the club needs shooting for selling him , especially at that price
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 8:53]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:22 - Oct 30 with 1694 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:52 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

I'll remain civil if you do, Bryn, but I vehemently disagree with the broad point you are attempting to make here and so does reality.

Everton finished 7th, just eight points behind Man U, and they were sshitt for most of the season. They didn't have the talent to compete and they still managed to keep it close. But the money they're spending and the quality they're bringing in this summer, yes they will be "highest-level" very, very soon. That would be why Siggy would go there, not money. Everton are playing in Europe next season, which is the "highest-level" whichever way you look at it. Their aim is the CL, and they are absolutely bringing in the class to achieve that.

And if any of these reports are to be believed, then I guess all of them are, right? There are many out there that have stated Pochettino is very interested in bringing Siggy in. Spurs are the "highest-level" you can surely admit that, yes? But Levy is extremely tight-fisted with the budget and they're probably saving up to open the new stadium. So, if they don't come in for Siggy it has more to do with that than any deficiencies on his part.

The gift that keeps on giving.....

Everton will be at the highest level very, very soon!!!!

And Levy wouldn't sanction a deal for Siggy only because finances were tight, yet he splashed out £12m on a has been 33 year old.

FAIL

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:33 - Oct 30 with 1649 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:22 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

The gift that keeps on giving.....

Everton will be at the highest level very, very soon!!!!

And Levy wouldn't sanction a deal for Siggy only because finances were tight, yet he splashed out £12m on a has been 33 year old.

FAIL

I've got some free time for ya, little res.

You can take my quotes out of context all you want, but I haven't been proven wrong yet, and I'm fine if I do, I'm not an Everton fan like you are now and I don't troll their boards like you, you pathetic loser.

And that's some digging you did, fair play you have a lot of time on your hands.

Shall I dig through your history to pull you up on ALL YOUR MASSIVE, MASSIVE FAILURES?

Nah, I don't need to, you do it everyday, all day. Every poster on this site (bar you and your chat buddy Dimi) knows it and posts about it.

Remind me again, what are the wife and kids up to right now? Do you even know or care?

Nah, you're 'facking' trolling multiple football forums online because you're just a loser.

Oh, and cool smileys, how's Snapchat treating you? I'd imagine you waste a lot of your time being rejected by ugly women on there too, huh?

'FACKING' CLOWN
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:01 - Oct 30 with 1585 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:33 - Oct 30 by Nirvana

I've got some free time for ya, little res.

You can take my quotes out of context all you want, but I haven't been proven wrong yet, and I'm fine if I do, I'm not an Everton fan like you are now and I don't troll their boards like you, you pathetic loser.

And that's some digging you did, fair play you have a lot of time on your hands.

Shall I dig through your history to pull you up on ALL YOUR MASSIVE, MASSIVE FAILURES?

Nah, I don't need to, you do it everyday, all day. Every poster on this site (bar you and your chat buddy Dimi) knows it and posts about it.

Remind me again, what are the wife and kids up to right now? Do you even know or care?

Nah, you're 'facking' trolling multiple football forums online because you're just a loser.

Oh, and cool smileys, how's Snapchat treating you? I'd imagine you waste a lot of your time being rejected by ugly women on there too, huh?

'FACKING' CLOWN

Take his quotes out of context???????

""""Everton finished 7th, just eight points behind Man U, and they were sshitt for most of the season. They didn't have the talent to compete and they still managed to keep it close. But the money they're spending and the quality they're bringing in this summer, yes they will be "highest-level" very, very soon. That would be why Siggy would go there, not money. Everton are playing in Europe next season, which is the "highest-level" whichever way you look at it. Their aim is the CL, and they are absolutely bringing in the class to achieve that. """""

Out of context?!!????!!!???!!!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:12 - Oct 30 with 1559 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:01 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Take his quotes out of context???????

""""Everton finished 7th, just eight points behind Man U, and they were sshitt for most of the season. They didn't have the talent to compete and they still managed to keep it close. But the money they're spending and the quality they're bringing in this summer, yes they will be "highest-level" very, very soon. That would be why Siggy would go there, not money. Everton are playing in Europe next season, which is the "highest-level" whichever way you look at it. Their aim is the CL, and they are absolutely bringing in the class to achieve that. """""

Out of context?!!????!!!???!!!?

Nice smileys, little res.

Been reading up on how to impress teenage girls lately, have you?

Simply put, they're not interested in goofy looking old losers like yourself.

"Insert key defeat defining smileys here"

"The gift that keeps on giving"

EVERY 'FACKING' DAY OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:32 - Oct 30 with 1518 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:12 - Oct 30 by Nirvana

Nice smileys, little res.

Been reading up on how to impress teenage girls lately, have you?

Simply put, they're not interested in goofy looking old losers like yourself.

"Insert key defeat defining smileys here"

"The gift that keeps on giving"

EVERY 'FACKING' DAY OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE

Nirvanas stats....

Got a nice ring to it...

Time for you to fack off now with your tail between your legs.

The highest level, very, very soon

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:41 - Oct 30 with 1487 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:32 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Nirvanas stats....

Got a nice ring to it...

Time for you to fack off now with your tail between your legs.

The highest level, very, very soon

You'll be off "not hiding" again soon, surely.

Remember?

Still waiting on that "free-flowing football" you promised OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

And keep in mind, I've been spot on about everything and everyone of substance I've posted about.

You have been WELL off the mark about everything, cause you're a bbullsshitt artist who knows 'fack' all about football, because you've never played a day in your life.

Or was it "some Welsh league" you pathetic old loser

Haha, that's truly "got a nice ring to it", don't you think?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 1463 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:41 - Oct 30 by Nirvana

You'll be off "not hiding" again soon, surely.

Remember?

Still waiting on that "free-flowing football" you promised OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

And keep in mind, I've been spot on about everything and everyone of substance I've posted about.

You have been WELL off the mark about everything, cause you're a bbullsshitt artist who knows 'fack' all about football, because you've never played a day in your life.

Or was it "some Welsh league" you pathetic old loser

Haha, that's truly "got a nice ring to it", don't you think?

The melt in meltdown

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 1456 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:47 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

The melt in meltdown

Melt?

You hungry?

The wife doesn't cook for you anymore, does she?

Too much time spent with your Gylfi shrine, yeah?

Enjoy the cold leftovers I guess.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:55 - Oct 30 with 1441 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 20:52 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

I'll remain civil if you do, Bryn, but I vehemently disagree with the broad point you are attempting to make here and so does reality.

Everton finished 7th, just eight points behind Man U, and they were sshitt for most of the season. They didn't have the talent to compete and they still managed to keep it close. But the money they're spending and the quality they're bringing in this summer, yes they will be "highest-level" very, very soon. That would be why Siggy would go there, not money. Everton are playing in Europe next season, which is the "highest-level" whichever way you look at it. Their aim is the CL, and they are absolutely bringing in the class to achieve that.

And if any of these reports are to be believed, then I guess all of them are, right? There are many out there that have stated Pochettino is very interested in bringing Siggy in. Spurs are the "highest-level" you can surely admit that, yes? But Levy is extremely tight-fisted with the budget and they're probably saving up to open the new stadium. So, if they don't come in for Siggy it has more to do with that than any deficiencies on his part.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:08 - Oct 30 with 1421 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 22:55 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

How's the "free-flowing football"?

Or Bradley?

Or Hull?

Or Siggy for £15m?

Or Llorente "the Wardrobe"?

Or "Renato ffukkingg Sanches"?

Or Bony?

Or, yeah, I think you get it.

Cold leftovers taste good, yeah?
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:27 - Oct 30 with 1389 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:08 - Oct 30 by Nirvana

How's the "free-flowing football"?

Or Bradley?

Or Hull?

Or Siggy for £15m?

Or Llorente "the Wardrobe"?

Or "Renato ffukkingg Sanches"?

Or Bony?

Or, yeah, I think you get it.

Cold leftovers taste good, yeah?

Remember that Davilin meltdown which he took to the polls?

Said if he lost he'd disappear from the site.... He came back!!

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:37 - Oct 30 with 1379 viewsE20Jack

The meltdown has continued into Monday. He has taken this badly

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024