Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy dropped 15:33 - Oct 29 with 7390 viewsTheResurrection

Unbelievable really..... Or is it?

I watched them against Chelsea in the week and they looked sharp, fast and on it. Chelsea were lucky to win that.

Maybe he'll come on for a free kick with a minute to go?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Siggy dropped on 15:35 - Oct 29 with 2992 viewsicecoldjack

I can only presume you keep thinking about him because it's so pitiful watching CLucas or Carol trying to beat the first man when taking corners or free kicks ?

He's gone let it go !
Siggy dropped on 15:37 - Oct 29 with 2985 viewsPozuelosSideys

Siggy dropped on 15:35 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

I can only presume you keep thinking about him because it's so pitiful watching CLucas or Carol trying to beat the first man when taking corners or free kicks ?

He's gone let it go !

Clucas set piece delivery yesterday was above average, and far superior to Carrol

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Siggy dropped on 15:38 - Oct 29 with 2981 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy dropped on 15:35 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

He's gone let it go !

I don't dream of set pieces, I long for us not bothering with them.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Siggy dropped on 15:38 - Oct 29 with 2981 viewsBobbyBacala

He's gone, can we move on now? It's like listening to Donald Trump bang on about Hilary Clinton.

We weren't very good last year with him, we're not very good this year without him. How he does for his new team is completely academic.
Siggy dropped on 15:39 - Oct 29 with 2962 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy dropped on 15:37 - Oct 29 by PozuelosSideys

Clucas set piece delivery yesterday was above average, and far superior to Carrol

Yes it was indeed, an improvement .

But just like the Swans were meant to play free flowing football after Siggy left and didn't we still struggle with our set piece game in comparison .
Siggy dropped on 15:40 - Oct 29 with 2955 viewsKingBony

Siggy dropped on 15:38 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Set pieces like them or loathe them are an important part of the game. Teams that have a threat from set pieces can have a distinct advantage.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Siggy dropped on 15:40 - Oct 29 with 2953 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy dropped on 15:39 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Yes it was indeed, an improvement .

But just like the Swans were meant to play free flowing football after Siggy left and didn't we still struggle with our set piece game in comparison .

The Swans were meant to sign a winger

Siggy dropped on 15:41 - Oct 29 with 2946 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy dropped on 15:38 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

They are a key factor in modern day football no ?

So you dream of a game with no free kicks, corners or throw in's ? cool .
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy dropped on 15:41 - Oct 29 with 2948 viewsswanaway

Cheeky loan request?
Siggy dropped on 15:42 - Oct 29 with 2933 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy dropped on 15:40 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

The Swans were meant to sign a winger

Why didn't they then ?
Siggy dropped on 15:45 - Oct 29 with 2915 views34dfgdf54

With the current crop of players we have, the Everton shape is the way forward for us imo. 4-2-3-1

Play Mesa and Britton in front of back four. No wingers as we simply don’t have any of any quality and try and get Saches, Ki and Ayew dictating play in front.
Siggy dropped on 15:45 - Oct 29 with 2905 viewswhoflungdung

part of the game alright,like passing to a team mate and not turning your back on the ball

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Siggy dropped on 15:54 - Oct 29 with 2846 viewsTheResurrection

Siggy dropped on 15:42 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Why didn't they then ?

Because West Brom wanted stupid money and Clement doesn't like them.

Siggy dropped on 16:22 - Oct 29 with 2717 viewsRancid

1 nil down.Everton need something.
Siggy dropped on 16:25 - Oct 29 with 2703 viewslifelong

Great goal by Leicester.
Siggy dropped on 16:33 - Oct 29 with 2653 viewsTheKirkyLife

2-0. Blow the whistle, ref.
Siggy dropped on 16:33 - Oct 29 with 2652 viewspencoedjack

Looking like a great managerial decision by Unsworth
Siggy dropped on 16:34 - Oct 29 with 2652 viewsAnotherJohn

Not exactly the same scenario, but a whipped cross deflected at near post for own goal - a bit like FF's OG of the other week. Leicester seem to be getting the rub of the green under the new manager.
Siggy dropped on 16:39 - Oct 29 with 2608 viewspencoedjack

Siggy dropped on 16:34 - Oct 29 by AnotherJohn

Not exactly the same scenario, but a whipped cross deflected at near post for own goal - a bit like FF's OG of the other week. Leicester seem to be getting the rub of the green under the new manager.

The 1st goal was similar to the one we conceded as well a shite free kick Leicester break away & score

I bet Everton wished they had someone who could take a decent set peice of the pitch
Siggy dropped on 16:48 - Oct 29 with 2547 viewsploppy

Siggy dropped on 16:39 - Oct 29 by pencoedjack

The 1st goal was similar to the one we conceded as well a shite free kick Leicester break away & score

I bet Everton wished they had someone who could take a decent set peice of the pitch

Actually, I think Everton have been playing better without Siggy taking up room in the number 10 position and not doing anything. It's their defence that's letting them down. You can't carry a player just because he takes a decent set piece every now and again.
Siggy dropped on 16:54 - Oct 29 with 2509 viewspencoedjack

Siggy dropped on 16:48 - Oct 29 by ploppy

Actually, I think Everton have been playing better without Siggy taking up room in the number 10 position and not doing anything. It's their defence that's letting them down. You can't carry a player just because he takes a decent set piece every now and again.

If I’m honest fella I couldn’t give a fuk about Siggy or any other ex Swansea player.

Just a shame we invested the money so poorly from the 2 players who kept us up last season ...,,, Never mind we can always rely on Tom ‘David Silva’ Carroll
Siggy dropped on 17:09 - Oct 29 with 2449 viewsploppy

Siggy dropped on 16:54 - Oct 29 by pencoedjack

If I’m honest fella I couldn’t give a fuk about Siggy or any other ex Swansea player.

Just a shame we invested the money so poorly from the 2 players who kept us up last season ...,,, Never mind we can always rely on Tom ‘David Silva’ Carroll

I couldn't either. I'm watching the game because it's on, not because I'm stalking ex-Swansea players.

It was you who referred to Siggy (I assume) by mentioning "set pieces".
Siggy dropped on 17:19 - Oct 29 with 2400 viewsRancid

Im watching it hoping Gylffi comes on and scores an hatrick.

And when he scores the winner he runs over to the nearest camera,pulls up his shirt which reads ' That one's for you T2C ' on a plain white T Shirt. 😁
Siggy dropped on 17:26 - Oct 29 with 2363 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy dropped on 15:54 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Because West Brom wanted stupid money and Clement doesn't like them.

So how were we meant to sign a winger but Clement doesn't like them ?
Siggy dropped on 17:28 - Oct 29 with 2344 viewsunion_jack

Siggy dropped on 17:19 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Im watching it hoping Gylffi comes on and scores an hatrick.

And when he scores the winner he runs over to the nearest camera,pulls up his shirt which reads ' That one's for you T2C ' on a plain white T Shirt. 😁

Coming on!

Everton making a fist of this though still 2 down.

We'd be defending so as not to concede any more.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024