Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? 08:50 - Jul 9 with 51285 viewsSTID2017

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15942572/everton-transfer-rumours-
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Swansea+City
Loads of report suggesting it's a done deal at a bargain basement price for such a quality player
If this is the case then someone at the club needs shooting for selling him , especially at that price
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 8:53]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:30 - Jul 10 with 2263 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 21:01 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

I would agree (sort of), Doc.

You don't have to play in the CL to "understand" football. And I never made that point.

My intitial post was in response to poor Neathie, who is the epitome of the 'inside-all day, talking sshitt on the internet-all day' type so prevalent on these forums. When asked to explain by Darran, I made the point that if you've played you "understand the game quicker and more efficiently" than someone who hasn't.

That is absolutely true, and the opposite of sshitt-talking. Yes, someone with a brain can learn the game, but it won't come naturally to them like someone who played at a high level. And as with everything in life, this doesn't apply to every single person and there are exceptions to the rule.

As for Clement, his father and brother played at the highest-level, so that's a terrible example. It's in his genes, so to speak, and he's spent a ffukkload of time studying the game "at the highest-level" to compensate for not playing. Merson would be the exception, but I'm sure most of what he says is simply to garner attention. He's a TV pundit, that's what they do.

So it's genetic as well?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:31 - Jul 10 with 2257 viewsTheResurrection

I hope we don't fack this one up by playing hardball.

Great if we can get more money but just make sure it doesn't drag on too long and he ends up staying!!!

GET IT DONE!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:31 - Jul 10 with 2262 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:23 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Why would you not be civil to me? Because I'm dealing in fact and not the rose tinted fairytale that you persist in telling yourself. He's off because he has zero loyalty to Swansea City and he can't wait to leave, and as no champions league clubs are interested he's gone to a very dark horse in Everton.

Levy would buy him if pochetino wanted him enough. They could have won the league last year. If Gylfi was as good as you say he is be would have enhanced Spurs' midfield and maybe giving them the title this coming season.

Though obviously Spurs don't hold the same opinion of Gylfi's talents as you do.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 23:29]

"Why would you not be civil to me?"

I don't know, because you've been an absolute dick about this topic forever and continue to be? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Spurs are a monster, and are loaded with CAMs at the moment. There's no shame in Siggy not be priority number one, and they have a limited budget thanks to Levy.

That's enough for me tonight, try again later.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:41 - Jul 10 with 2231 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:31 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

Great if we can get more money but just make sure it doesn't drag on too long and he ends up staying!!!

GET IT DONE!!

"THE PLANE!!! THE PLANE!!!
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:43 - Jul 10 with 2210 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:27 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

There's fack all high level about you little girl.

You're like the rampant rabbit of talking bullshit mind. But I guess it's easy to have no shame when you're hidden away up your own ffffffccccccking arse!!

Someone's jealous.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:45 - Jul 10 with 2192 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:23 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Why would you not be civil to me? Because I'm dealing in fact and not the rose tinted fairytale that you persist in telling yourself. He's off because he has zero loyalty to Swansea City and he can't wait to leave, and as no champions league clubs are interested he's gone to a very dark horse in Everton.

Levy would buy him if pochetino wanted him enough. They could have won the league last year. If Gylfi was as good as you say he is be would have enhanced Spurs' midfield and maybe giving them the title this coming season.

Though obviously Spurs don't hold the same opinion of Gylfi's talents as you do.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 23:29]

What I want to know is where are the Madrid clubs, Barcelona, Bayern or if we all think they are a bit outlandish, what about our traditional top 4?

Not a one..... CRAZY!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:48 - Jul 10 with 2178 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:31 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

"Why would you not be civil to me?"

I don't know, because you've been an absolute dick about this topic forever and continue to be? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Spurs are a monster, and are loaded with CAMs at the moment. There's no shame in Siggy not be priority number one, and they have a limited budget thanks to Levy.

That's enough for me tonight, try again later.

Ah, so you're not going to be civil then. OK. So what team did you play for at this so called higher level then? And in which country ? And another thing, you seem to be very young to have given the game up so early. Did you suffer a bad injury? I'm sorry if you did.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:48 - Jul 10 with 2178 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:45 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

What I want to know is where are the Madrid clubs, Barcelona, Bayern or if we all think they are a bit outlandish, what about our traditional top 4?

Not a one..... CRAZY!!!!!!

Truly astonishing how stupid you are.

But again, your opinion doesn't matter.

Back to "not hiding" in Cardiff, scummer.

Have a wonderful evening.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:54 - Jul 10 with 2138 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:48 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, so you're not going to be civil then. OK. So what team did you play for at this so called higher level then? And in which country ? And another thing, you seem to be very young to have given the game up so early. Did you suffer a bad injury? I'm sorry if you did.

Their loss - our gain!!

Once he graced the great council pitches of frozen Carmarthenshire, or Iceland, perhaps, playing out of his tiny mind at the highest level (above sea, I guess) and now, look, we get to learn so much from his vast experiences and footballing genius.

We'll be talking about this one for years to come. Unless he becomes an Everton fan overnight, that is...

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:56 - Jul 10 with 2125 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:54 - Jul 10 by TheResurrection

Their loss - our gain!!

Once he graced the great council pitches of frozen Carmarthenshire, or Iceland, perhaps, playing out of his tiny mind at the highest level (above sea, I guess) and now, look, we get to learn so much from his vast experiences and footballing genius.

We'll be talking about this one for years to come. Unless he becomes an Everton fan overnight, that is...

I have to say, it's quite funny how he patronises every poster who agrees with him.
Not me, you and the Neefster obviously.......

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:59 - Jul 10 with 2109 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:48 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

Truly astonishing how stupid you are.

But again, your opinion doesn't matter.

Back to "not hiding" in Cardiff, scummer.

Have a wonderful evening.

Well Chris has a point doesn't he. Everyone only success since the 1995 FA cup was last year's Lancashire cup .

No champions or even Europa league sides in for him. He's as deluded over his own talent as you are.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:59 - Jul 10 with 2105 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:48 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm in the prime of my life, if that's what you're asking.

Feels good too, not gonna lie.

Legitimately sorry if many on here miss the glory days.

Not my fault, though, and there's always the memories.

Enjoy them while you can.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:01 - Jul 11 with 2091 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 23:59 - Jul 10 by Nirvana

So you're a 16 year old from Iceland then????

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:04 - Jul 11 with 2067 viewsNirvana

I see the resident Siggy trolls are pretty upset about the £50m price tag.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:05 - Jul 11 with 2059 viewsTheResurrection

"Prime of his life" - and this is after playing at that high level and now.... err, yeah, posting into the wee hours desperately trying to convince everyone his hero is world class on a little football forum.

Sub-prime inferiority complex.

Beaut!!!

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:06 - Jul 11 with 2061 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:01 - Jul 11 by Brynmill_Jack

So you're a 16 year old from Iceland then????

No.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:09 - Jul 11 with 2042 viewsNirvana

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:05 - Jul 11 by TheResurrection

"Prime of his life" - and this is after playing at that high level and now.... err, yeah, posting into the wee hours desperately trying to convince everyone his hero is world class on a little football forum.

Sub-prime inferiority complex.

Beaut!!!

Midnight is the "wee hours" for you???

Jesus ffukkingg Christ, you're even sadder than I thought.

I'll let you be, PS is all you got.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:15 - Jul 11 with 2024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:04 - Jul 11 by Nirvana

I'm delighted. I can't believe anyone would pay that but if they do fantastic!

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:17 - Jul 11 with 2014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:04 - Jul 11 by Nirvana

Oh, I see. It validates your opinion , is that what you're saying ???

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:38 - Jul 11 with 1958 viewsbluenile

GET IT DONE!!

Which bit of feck off is it you don't undertand, the Feck bit or the Off bit?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:40 - Jul 11 with 1955 viewsbluenile

"As I am now, so you will will one day be"

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:40 - Jul 11 with 1953 viewsRancid

Putting his price up to 50m won't stop a club that wants him from matching it.It's not to frighten clubs off it' so we get what he's worth from it.it's the Yanks pulling the strings now and they want what he's worth should he decide to leave and not a Huw Jenkins 25 million in installments off billionaire Arabs.If they can pay for our players on the drip and us suffering as a result then Huw Jenkins shouldnt be anywhere near finances at the club.Thise Yanks are starting to show a bit of credibility and are not overawed by billionaire clubs like our old board were.
Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 00:43 - Jul 11 with 1941 viewsbluenile

Good people dear as you pass by,
On my cold grave do cast an eye
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so shall you be,
Prepare for death and follow me.

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 02:21 - Jul 11 with 1832 viewssnork44

GET IT DONE!!

I hope those are the tactics as I would rather him at Swansea than a talented player sitting on the bench at Goodison as Ross Barkley or Rooney stroll around the pitch with Siggy getting on as a sub usually playing on the wing or him starting the odd League or FA cup game.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 12:00]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Gylfi Deal All But Done - £30 million ? on 05:46 - Jul 11 with 1727 viewspikeypaul

The scummer is sick that we have one player worth 3 times the amount of the scums entire squad.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024