Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) 14:43 - Jul 22 with 1934 viewsSwanjaxs

Just to lighten the mood and after my much publicised night out in Bridgend it's Southampton's turn.... stay tuned as I trawl the local nightlife/ pubs ect.... STID YJB 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 14:47 - Jul 22 with 1403 viewspencoedjack

Never be as good mate 👍
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 14:52 - Jul 22 with 1387 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 14:47 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

Never be as good mate 👍

I think I hit my peak in Bridgend but I'm gona give it my best shot mate! Pray for me 🤞

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 15:33 - Jul 22 with 1346 viewsGlyn1

Good luck!

https://www.thedailytouch.com/amy-mcdonnell/some-genius-has-created-a-pub-crawl-

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 15:40 - Jul 22 with 1333 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 15:33 - Jul 22 by Glyn1

Good luck!

https://www.thedailytouch.com/amy-mcdonnell/some-genius-has-created-a-pub-crawl-

Diolch Glyn that should point me in the rite direction 😎🍺

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 15:51 - Jul 22 with 1313 viewsSTID2017

Thanks mate - didn't know you cared

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:17 - Jul 22 with 1216 viewsSwanjaxs

First pub .... The Standing Order, a Wetherspoons, cloned with the Potters Wheel by the looks of It! Bit of a mixed crowd, those that have probably been in since 8am and Orange ladies out for the night.... crap pint of Fosters so will be moving on shortly.... So far Bridgend 1 Southampton 0 👍

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:21 - Jul 22 with 1207 viewspencoedjack

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:17 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

First pub .... The Standing Order, a Wetherspoons, cloned with the Potters Wheel by the looks of It! Bit of a mixed crowd, those that have probably been in since 8am and Orange ladies out for the night.... crap pint of Fosters so will be moving on shortly.... So far Bridgend 1 Southampton 0 👍

We went in there last season (maybe the season before)for breakfast

Is there such a thing as a good pint of fosters ?
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:23 - Jul 22 with 1194 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:21 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

We went in there last season (maybe the season before)for breakfast

Is there such a thing as a good pint of fosters ?

It's a shìt pint for sure! Asked for a Carling and the bint behind the bar said "it's Fosters down yer taff or fack all" .... could be a long night 😕

Login to get fewer ads

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:41 - Jul 22 with 1162 viewsBanosswan

The encore is ok

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:47 - Jul 22 with 1145 viewspencoedjack

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:23 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

It's a shìt pint for sure! Asked for a Carling and the bint behind the bar said "it's Fosters down yer taff or fack all" .... could be a long night 😕

Nice customer service
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:47 - Jul 22 with 1145 viewsSwanjaxs

Landed in Yates, about 15 people in here max, smells a bit of pee, takes me back to the old Quadrant Gate days when it started going downhill, so far Southampton ain't showing much! Perhaps I'm in the wrong area ... Bridgend 2 Southampton 0

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:48 - Jul 22 with 1142 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:41 - Jul 22 by Banosswan

The encore is ok

Where about is this Bannos? Is it in the City centre?

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:49 - Jul 22 with 1138 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:47 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

Nice customer service

Funnily enough she was from Holyhead 😂

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:51 - Jul 22 with 1131 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What you drinking in Yates?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:54 - Jul 22 with 1122 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:51 - Jul 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

What you drinking in Yates?

Carlsberg 😂 flat as an atmosphere at legoland too 😂

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:58 - Jul 22 with 1106 viewsmonmouth

Stayed in Soton for 3 months in 1988. It was shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:01 - Jul 22 with 1099 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:58 - Jul 22 by monmouth

Stayed in Soton for 3 months in 1988. It was shit.

I've been here 3 hours ..... it's still shìt! 😂😂

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:04 - Jul 22 with 1081 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:01 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Suggest you invoke the alternative reality rule: no one can have the same drink twice.

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:05 - Jul 22 with 1074 viewspencoedjack

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:01 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Bridgend was a slow burner if I remember correctly 😂
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:08 - Jul 22 with 1058 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:04 - Jul 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Suggest you invoke the alternative reality rule: no one can have the same drink twice.

Consider it invoked! But as I'm down here on my own I'll have to invoke it on myself! Fines an all 😂

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:11 - Jul 22 with 1039 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:05 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

Bridgend was a slow burner if I remember correctly 😂

Southampton is like a Woman's institute whist drive on a Wednesday afternoon in Aberdare compared to Bridgend at the moment Penc

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:12 - Jul 22 with 1035 viewsairedale

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 15:40 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Diolch Glyn that should point me in the rite direction 😎🍺

Pint you in the rite direction.
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:27 - Jul 22 with 994 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Checked out the SaintsWeb for advice for a good night in Southampton, attached is a link that includes advice such as:

I'd throughly recomend going through a few older women while you are in your late teens early 20's. I did, went through quite a few mid thirties and early fourties women when i was that age, a wealth of experience, enthusiastic and desperate for some young cock after having boring, overweight husbands neglecting them during the day and trying to stick their rod in them of a night when p*ssed. Plus a few of them had a bit of cash as well so quite happy to spend it on you buying you drinks all night in return for a good seeing to at the end of the night. Obviously not the nasty, rough type, but the classy ones who make an effort and look after themselves, easy pickings if you've got anything about you.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?32311-Best-bars-clubs-in-Southampton

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 21:04 - Jul 22 with 922 viewsBanosswan

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 19:48 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Where about is this Bannos? Is it in the City centre?

It's by the mayflower theatre. It's not great, but I found the Nightlife in Southampton odd.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 21:20 - Jul 22 with 890 viewsSwanjaxs

Fùck me boys jumped in a taxi and said to the drive take me to a proper pub.... fair play down by the docks , live music and a green smell in da air 😎 #theplatform 👍
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 21:21]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024