Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Froome for SPOTY! 18:55 - Jul 23 with 5682 viewsswan85

One of our greatest sports people. He must win it this year, surely!?
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 18:58 - Jul 23 with 3038 viewsLohengrin

Anthony Joshua. Nalied on.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 18:58 - Jul 23 with 3037 viewsdickythorpe

Hmmm!
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 18:58 - Jul 23 with 3035 viewsdickythorpe

Angel Rangel
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:01 - Jul 23 with 3028 viewsWhiterockin

Two things probably putting off a lot of voters.

He is not really British in the true sense of the word.
The world of cycling is still tarnished.

He will get my vote but I can see many choosing a different option.
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:06 - Jul 23 with 3017 viewsswan85

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:01 - Jul 23 by Whiterockin

Good couple of points there. Difficult to argue with the tarnished name of cycling.

But team of the year will go to British and Irish and South Sea island lions, so we can make an excuse for someone who also claims to ride for Britain!
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:06 - Jul 23 with 3014 viewsImAlrightJack

F*ck him, stupid English lottery funded c*nt. Will love it if he becomes Engurlund's Lance Armstrong.

Hope he snaps a leg. Tour De France is a dopers paradise.
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:07 - Jul 23 with 3012 viewsswan85

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:06 - Jul 23 by ImAlrightJack

F*ck him, stupid English lottery funded c*nt. Will love it if he becomes Engurlund's Lance Armstrong.

Ha ha, funny. at least you have a chip on both shoulders!
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:39 - Jul 23 with 2972 viewsShonky

What a fking knobhead. Shame you didn't keep your promise.

Leaving the board for good tonight..... by ImAlrightJack 18 Dec 2016 17:14
What with threads on here about what the Romans ever did for us and deserving relegation, it's getting me down and making 3PM every Saturday (plus other days the team play), even worse.

I've followed this team since I was 12, met my other half by following the Swans in our promotion season, been through all the ups and downs, was there at the old Vetch in 2003 during that fateful day we stayed up, which really was the start of our rise before the current latest fall. As you can see, this club are a huge part of my life and seeing them fall apart like an over dunked biscuit, while reading stuff on here, isn't helping.

My comment about arguing in the internet was stupid and only made because I don't use my real name on here or post photos of myself, I just wanted to stir things up a bit and didn't think much before I posted it, if Darran said it, im sure he would get the verbal thrashing he deserve, then it would blow over and he would realise how stupid he was, especially since we all know what he looks like.

Moving back to the point of discussion, before I sign off for good, I make one small request.... don't be afraid to tell those useless cowards how you feel, let's bring back those guts and attitude that drove Petty out of town, we did it then and it don't mean we can't do it again!!!!. I'll still be there in any protests taking place wanting this club back as much as you all do. Let's get it on Sky, BT Sport and banners alongside chants given the coverage it needs!!!.

The City of Swansea has been kicked in the groin for too long and im not standing for it, especially since the football club is no longer ours and the one everybody had as their first or second team.

Goodbye, over and out. Next year I'm leaving the country with the other half to move to Ireland, but whatever league we are in, I'll still be a supporter of SCFC.

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 19:41]

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:44 - Jul 23 with 2957 viewsDarran

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:39 - Jul 23 by Shonky

What a fking knobhead. Shame you didn't keep your promise.

Leaving the board for good tonight..... by ImAlrightJack 18 Dec 2016 17:14
What with threads on here about what the Romans ever did for us and deserving relegation, it's getting me down and making 3PM every Saturday (plus other days the team play), even worse.

I've followed this team since I was 12, met my other half by following the Swans in our promotion season, been through all the ups and downs, was there at the old Vetch in 2003 during that fateful day we stayed up, which really was the start of our rise before the current latest fall. As you can see, this club are a huge part of my life and seeing them fall apart like an over dunked biscuit, while reading stuff on here, isn't helping.

My comment about arguing in the internet was stupid and only made because I don't use my real name on here or post photos of myself, I just wanted to stir things up a bit and didn't think much before I posted it, if Darran said it, im sure he would get the verbal thrashing he deserve, then it would blow over and he would realise how stupid he was, especially since we all know what he looks like.

Moving back to the point of discussion, before I sign off for good, I make one small request.... don't be afraid to tell those useless cowards how you feel, let's bring back those guts and attitude that drove Petty out of town, we did it then and it don't mean we can't do it again!!!!. I'll still be there in any protests taking place wanting this club back as much as you all do. Let's get it on Sky, BT Sport and banners alongside chants given the coverage it needs!!!.

The City of Swansea has been kicked in the groin for too long and im not standing for it, especially since the football club is no longer ours and the one everybody had as their first or second team.

Goodbye, over and out. Next year I'm leaving the country with the other half to move to Ireland, but whatever league we are in, I'll still be a supporter of SCFC.

[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 19:41]

I agree.

Stupid racist çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:54 - Jul 23 with 2936 viewsJackfath

I doubt whether CF will win SPOTY. BBC will prob want to give it to a woman and from a sport which they feature heavily on their channel.

The programme has become a shadow of its former self (I say the same each year) and I avoid it these days, sadly.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:59 - Jul 23 with 2928 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:54 - Jul 23 by Jackfath

I doubt whether CF will win SPOTY. BBC will prob want to give it to a woman and from a sport which they feature heavily on their channel.

The programme has become a shadow of its former self (I say the same each year) and I avoid it these days, sadly.

It's a public vote.

Poll: Tory leader

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:00 - Jul 23 with 2923 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome is one of the nicest people in sport, a true gentleman.
He also has just won arguably the toughest sporting competition in world sport, for the 4th time.
Absolutely awesome achievement.
Let's hope you don't break your leg or worse in the near future, my friend.
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:00 - Jul 23 with 2922 viewsBanosswan

I'm always gutted when the tdf finishes. 49 weeks to go.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:04 - Jul 23 with 2915 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:59 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

It's a public vote.

And that will make it even harder for Froome to win my friend.
In a purely sporting achievement, no Brit, will get anywhere near Froome's achievement this year.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 20:05]
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:07 - Jul 23 with 2903 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:04 - Jul 23 by Swans777

And that will make it even harder for Froome to win my friend.
In a purely sporting achievement, no Brit, will get anywhere near Froome's achievement this year.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 20:05]

I agree. Froome is clearly an outstanding sportsman and on that basis alone he should win it. Cycling isn't my thing really but four Tour de France wins isn't to be sniffed at. Difficult to see any other British sportsperson doing something comparable in the rest of the year.

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:07 - Jul 23 with 2902 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 18:58 - Jul 23 by Lohengrin

Anthony Joshua. Nalied on.

In terms of sporting achievement, my friend, Joshua, isn't fit to lace Froome's boots. (If froome had laces that is )
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:08 - Jul 23 with 2897 viewsJackfath

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:59 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

It's a public vote.

Yes. Yes of course it is. I refer you to the 2006 winner.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:14 - Jul 23 with 2881 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:01 - Jul 23 by Whiterockin

Neither was Greg Rusedski
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:16 - Jul 23 with 2874 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:14 - Jul 23 by Swans777

Neither was Greg Rusedski

Dud Rusedski win SPoTY?

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:18 - Jul 23 with 2868 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 19:06 - Jul 23 by swan85

Good couple of points there. Difficult to argue with the tarnished name of cycling.

But team of the year will go to British and Irish and South Sea island lions, so we can make an excuse for someone who also claims to ride for Britain!

Or well my friend, did you feel the same , when an Englishman captained Wales to the Euro semi-finals last year ?.
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:19 - Jul 23 with 2862 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:16 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Dud Rusedski win SPoTY?

Yes my friend
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:21 - Jul 23 with 2861 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:19 - Jul 23 by Swans777

Yes my friend

Bloody hell. British sport must have been at a real low ebb that year. I assume it was the year he got to the US Open final, '96. Maybe '97.

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:23 - Jul 23 with 2857 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:21 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody hell. British sport must have been at a real low ebb that year. I assume it was the year he got to the US Open final, '96. Maybe '97.

97 , just checked to be sure which year.
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:56 - Jul 23 with 2829 viewsmansel_thomas

Tdf is hardest sporting event of all.We have a guy proud to represent our island who wins it four times.three in a row .more than LeMond and many others...yet we have cocks that dis him.

Far and Way our greatest sportsman. Nobody comes close

Shit sticks however and we have Armstrong to thank for that

Brace froomey.

Numero cinque prochaine
Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 21:06 - Jul 23 with 2822 viewsSwans777

Chris Froome for SPOTY! on 20:56 - Jul 23 by mansel_thomas

Tdf is hardest sporting event of all.We have a guy proud to represent our island who wins it four times.three in a row .more than LeMond and many others...yet we have cocks that dis him.

Far and Way our greatest sportsman. Nobody comes close

Shit sticks however and we have Armstrong to thank for that

Brace froomey.

Numero cinque prochaine

A truly remarkable sportsman.
One of the all time greats ,my friend, not just in cycling, but in sport in general.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024