Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Royal Welsh Show 19:01 - Jul 23 with 6995 viewsbuilthjack

I have just come past there and see the Swans trailer in place.
Lots of totty everywhere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Royal Welsh Show on 19:06 - Jul 23 with 3647 viewsKilkennyjack

Win win.

Beware of the Risen People

Royal Welsh Show on 19:18 - Jul 23 with 3608 viewsLandore_Jack

Pitty they didn't bother with the Welsh Airshow which attracted 250,000 people.

#backtojack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:26 - Jul 23 with 3574 viewsLoyal

Any decent w@nk spots builthy ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Royal Welsh Show on 19:32 - Jul 23 with 3552 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:18 - Jul 23 by Landore_Jack

Pitty they didn't bother with the Welsh Airshow which attracted 250,000 people.

250,000 at the Royal Welsh too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Royal Welsh Show on 19:33 - Jul 23 with 3543 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:26 - Jul 23 by Loyal

Any decent w@nk spots builthy ?

You will be ok behind the Swans trailer Loyal

Royal Welsh Show on 19:35 - Jul 23 with 3539 viewsNeath_Jack

What was all the palaver about up there last year? Was it they didn't send up any shirts for sale or something like that?

Anyway, I can't wait for the reports on how many of ours, versus how many scum shirts are observed being worn up there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Royal Welsh Show on 19:59 - Jul 23 with 3476 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:35 - Jul 23 by Neath_Jack

What was all the palaver about up there last year? Was it they didn't send up any shirts for sale or something like that?

Anyway, I can't wait for the reports on how many of ours, versus how many scum shirts are observed being worn up there.

It's about 10 to 1 in these pasrts these day

Royal Welsh Show on 20:00 - Jul 23 with 3466 viewsItchySphincter

Builth talking about the Royal Welsh and totty - only one the comes to mind ....

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Royal Welsh Show on 20:02 - Jul 23 with 3461 viewsFireboy2

I bet Ben isn't happy with that builthy
Royal Welsh Show on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 3453 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 20:02 - Jul 23 by Fireboy2

I bet Ben isn't happy with that builthy

He will make a killing in his shop this week

Royal Welsh Show on 20:53 - Jul 23 with 3364 viewsGlyn1

Royal Welsh Show on 20:00 - Jul 23 by ItchySphincter

Builth talking about the Royal Welsh and totty - only one the comes to mind ....

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

I'd expect that from the Sais but from you too? And with your name and all.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Royal Welsh Show on 20:56 - Jul 23 with 3349 viewsWxmJax

Just don't buy any raffle tickets for the season ticket draw.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Royal Welsh Show on 15:40 - Jul 24 with 3154 viewsLoyal

Royal Welsh Show on 19:33 - Jul 23 by builthjack

You will be ok behind the Swans trailer Loyal

I'm more of an artisan w@nker, that's a bit obvious.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Royal Welsh Show on 17:43 - Jul 24 with 3034 viewstaffpunk

Royal Welsh Show on 19:59 - Jul 23 by builthjack

It's about 10 to 1 in these pasrts these day

You lot love your shirts fair play, never bought one myself, it's a complete rip-off.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Royal Welsh Show on 18:32 - Jul 24 with 2956 viewsAguycalledJack

Going Thursday. First time in 42 years. Any recommendations on what to look out for?
Royal Welsh Show on 19:27 - Jul 24 with 2880 viewsNeath_Jack

Royal Welsh Show on 18:32 - Jul 24 by AguycalledJack

Going Thursday. First time in 42 years. Any recommendations on what to look out for?

Big piles of cow shit, it's a bastard when it gets into the grooves of the corduroys.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Royal Welsh Show on 20:45 - Jul 24 with 2784 viewsAguycalledJack

Royal Welsh Show on 20:51 - Jul 24 with 2766 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 19:35 - Jul 23 by Neath_Jack

Shirt count;

1. Wales football - loads
2. Swans - decent amount
3. Barcelona - quite a few
4. Red scousers - 2
5. Red mans - 1

No, I didn't see any scummers shirts.

Hope that keeps you happy Neathy
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 18:07]

Royal Welsh Show on 20:54 - Jul 24 with 2756 viewsAquinas

Builth will be like Mordor all week.
Royal Welsh Show on 11:09 - Jul 25 with 2548 viewsbuilthjack

Wow. They have reduced the raffle tickets from £5 to £3 this year.
Prizes are;
1 mascot package
2 home shirt
3 away shirt
4 some jack to a king DVD's

Feck all else on the stand. Poor marketing again.

Royal Welsh Show on 17:15 - Jul 25 with 2389 viewstaffpunk

Royal Welsh Show on 20:51 - Jul 24 by builthjack

Shirt count;

2. Swans - decent amount
4. Red scousers - 2
5. Red mans - 1

Good to see no one had Summer shirts on, bit odd in this weather though.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Royal Welsh Show on 18:11 - Jul 25 with 2319 viewstaffpunk

Royal Welsh Show on 20:51 - Jul 24 by builthjack

Shirt count;

2. Swans - decent amount
4. Red scousers - 2
5. Red mans - 1

Well edited that man!

Royal Welsh Show on 22:02 - Jul 25 with 2166 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 18:11 - Jul 25 by taffpunk

Well edited that man!

Royal Welsh Show on 23:07 - Jul 25 with 2089 viewsowainglyndwr

1 Cardiff shirt loads of Swans but thatstill by to by.
My concern was walking around the sports area it was very busy, with the Blues, Scarlets, Ospreys stands and Wales rugby stand selling tops clothing etc at bargain prices.
Then the Swans stand even my family kept away.
No care and could not be arsed getting up to talk with people playing with their phones instead of selling themselves and prizes on offer.

It looked bad to us so what did the passing public think
Royal Welsh Show on 23:34 - Jul 25 with 2060 viewsbuilthjack

Royal Welsh Show on 23:07 - Jul 25 by owainglyndwr

1 Cardiff shirt loads of Swans but thatstill by to by.
My concern was walking around the sports area it was very busy, with the Blues, Scarlets, Ospreys stands and Wales rugby stand selling tops clothing etc at bargain prices.
Then the Swans stand even my family kept away.
No care and could not be arsed getting up to talk with people playing with their phones instead of selling themselves and prizes on offer.

It looked bad to us so what did the passing public think

Spot on assessment. No merchandise. 3 people sat down texting all the time. Poor show. What's this Pearlman guy doing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024