Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Markovic 10:48 - Jul 25 with 2644 viewsshandyjack

sorry if a ferdy but seen today that Liverpool have set a price tag of £8m, if we couldn't get Chadli would you take him?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Markovic on 10:49 - Jul 25 with 2634 viewsMattG

At that price, it's a yes from me.
Markovic on 10:58 - Jul 25 with 2593 viewsbuilthjack

He has lost his place in the Serbia starting line up, after performing well previously. He needs to go to a club that he is going to start at. So should be motivated. A good player a few years ago, still young, so would likely do a decent job. Better than we have at the moment.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 11:04]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Markovic on 11:01 - Jul 25 with 2580 viewsSwan91

Definite yes from me. get rid of montero and barrow, sing Markovic. the winger situation would look like:

LW:
Routledge
Ayew(can play in that position)
Markovic (can play there)

RW:
Narsingh
Dyer
Ayew(can play there)
Markovic (can play there

if we signed Chadli and Markovic, our midfield would be great.. just wishing though haha.
Markovic on 11:01 - Jul 25 with 2578 viewshobo

Superb deal at that price. Looked one of Hull's only dangers last season. I think he got injured for the last few games and I think that contributed in their downturn in form
Markovic on 11:02 - Jul 25 with 2573 viewstomdickharry

Yes.
Forget Chadli,WBA would ask an unrealistic fee which we wouldn't rightly pay,think Markovic is a better player anyway.
Markovic on 11:03 - Jul 25 with 2556 viewsBirchgrovejack

100% at that price
Markovic on 11:05 - Jul 25 with 2530 viewsMarinaJack

100% yes, he is just what we need
Markovic on 11:10 - Jul 25 with 2503 viewsshandyjack

Linked with Watford as you'd expect, i'd be disapointed if we weren't targeting these sorts of players, even if Siggy wasn't leaving he looks a steal

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Markovic on 11:10 - Jul 25 with 2503 viewsLandore_Jack

A good player but he does have a poor goal scoring record.

#backtojack

Markovic on 11:10 - Jul 25 with 2494 viewsKGriz16

Yep, definitely.
Markovic on 12:26 - Jul 25 with 2264 viewsFlashberryjack

A massive yes from me......especially at that price.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Markovic on 12:35 - Jul 25 with 2226 viewsTheFranchise

Markovic on 13:35 - Jul 25 with 2007 viewsAngelRangelQS

I don't know much about Markovic but it'll be interesting to see how many wingers PC carries if he wants to continue playing the diamond.

Personally, I thought Ayew looked twice the player alongside Llorente than he did on the wing and you can see Abraham playing alongside a big striker too. I think I'd be looking to offload Barrow and Montero, possibly Dyer.

I'd like to see us keep Routledge due to the fact that he can probably back up a couple of positions in the diamond. As for Narsingh, completely underwhelmed so far.
Markovic on 14:54 - Jul 25 with 1853 viewsTheKirkyLife

£8 million? Absolute bargain.
Markovic on 14:59 - Jul 25 with 1825 viewsFlashberryjack

Markovic on 14:54 - Jul 25 by TheKirkyLife

£8 million? Absolute bargain.

This Is 100% correct.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Markovic on 15:00 - Jul 25 with 1811 viewsSwan91

Markovic on 13:35 - Jul 25 by AngelRangelQS

I don't know much about Markovic but it'll be interesting to see how many wingers PC carries if he wants to continue playing the diamond.

Personally, I thought Ayew looked twice the player alongside Llorente than he did on the wing and you can see Abraham playing alongside a big striker too. I think I'd be looking to offload Barrow and Montero, possibly Dyer.

I'd like to see us keep Routledge due to the fact that he can probably back up a couple of positions in the diamond. As for Narsingh, completely underwhelmed so far.

we won't get rid of dyer.... he wont be able to complete a medical before the window shuts.. I agree about Barrow and Montero though. Bring in someone who can play on the wing and in AM.. so if we change from diamond to 4-3-3.. that player could still be used to full effect.
Markovic on 15:47 - Jul 25 with 1696 viewsAngelRangelQS

Markovic on 15:00 - Jul 25 by Swan91

we won't get rid of dyer.... he wont be able to complete a medical before the window shuts.. I agree about Barrow and Montero though. Bring in someone who can play on the wing and in AM.. so if we change from diamond to 4-3-3.. that player could still be used to full effect.

Providing his injury is healing well, I'd imagine he'd be able to pass a medical before the window shuts, irrespective of whether he's injured or not. They'd be looking for more long term problems rather than immediate fitness.
Markovic on 17:23 - Jul 25 with 1556 viewsjasonbromham

Yes Shandy I posted something along these lines yesterday

Lazar Markovic anyone? by jasonbromham 24 Jul 2017 9:32
Klopp says he is willing to sell him. Still only 23 and is a very creative player, something we really lack. He is best in the siggy role but can play out wide. I am sure he is a damn sight better than we already have out wide.

At 8 million we have to go for him.
Markovic on 11:32 - Jul 26 with 1234 viewsAussieSwan

Absolutely. We'd be silly not to make a serious play for him. At that price it is a steal and makes so much sense.

It should also happen whether Gylfi goes or not.

But will it happen? I just can't see us pulling it off for some reason

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Markovic on 11:44 - Jul 26 with 1189 viewsSwansea93

Fiorentina after him apparently Liverpool want 18m

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Markovic on 18:28 - Jul 26 with 944 viewsDewi1jack

Markovic on 12:35 - Jul 25 by TheFranchise

Can we rid the place of the Americanisms please.
Unless he's a fugging shareholder as well.

And it's a we should be chasing players like this at the price quoted.
Is £8 to £10 million this years new £5 million with the absurdity of the transfer fees so far?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Markovic on 18:38 - Jul 26 with 921 viewsBirchgrovejack

According to media Liverpool want £16m
So I can see that being a no from us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024