Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? 18:18 - Jul 29 with 9466 viewsE20Jack

What do you think it would take to buy him off Chelsea?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 13:40 - Nov 2 with 1165 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 18:59 - Jul 29 by E20Jack

It isn't a random teenager though is it. It is a lad that scored 22 goals last year, and has shone against some of the best prospects in world football in the England U-21 side. He has been given a 5 year contract by Chelsea on 50k a week. You only have to look at him to see he is a superstar in waiting.

I will happily bookmark this and we can revisit it to see if a £20m acquisition at this stage will have been a very good low risk acquisition.. In a world where Chris Wood is valued at £20m then that is an absolute no brainer.

£20m will seem like peanuts for Tammy in 2 years time. This is the forward thinking we need.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 19:00]

Well that didnt take long.

Called up to England squad. £20m would have been an absolute steal.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 13:49 - Nov 2 with 1144 views34dfgdf54

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 13:40 - Nov 2 by E20Jack

Well that didnt take long.

Called up to England squad. £20m would have been an absolute steal.

We would have never got him for £20m.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 14:01 - Nov 2 with 1121 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 13:49 - Nov 2 by 34dfgdf54

We would have never got him for £20m.

We have no idea about that. Many on here felt it was a wild risk (even though it clearly wasnt).

They were pretty desperate for Llorente at the time, so a cash plus player deal with stipulations of a buy back may well have been enough. The point is we should have pursued it, with a £40m windfall on the horizon and an asset in Llorente, it would have been a perfect time to have made a signing like that. If they said no then fair enough.

But as I stated at the time, hindsight will be too late. Which now it clearly is.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 14:03]

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:42 - Nov 3 with 904 viewsdameedna

We have some idea. He was loaned out and put on a 5 year contract. Not for sale.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:53 - Nov 3 with 888 viewsGaryjack

Oh go then, i'll say it. I will be truly shocked/amazed if Tammy Abraham makes it at the very top level, whether that be in the Premier league or abroad.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:57 - Nov 3 with 881 views3swan

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:53 - Nov 3 by Garyjack

Oh go then, i'll say it. I will be truly shocked/amazed if Tammy Abraham makes it at the very top level, whether that be in the Premier league or abroad.

Still got a lot to learn.

Maybe, but many players have hit the wall early and drifted.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:04 - Nov 3 with 869 viewsGaryjack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:57 - Nov 3 by 3swan

Still got a lot to learn.

Maybe, but many players have hit the wall early and drifted.

Of course Clive, but no matter his age, you cannot 'learn' to hit a blistering shot from 20/25 yards, or out muscle a defender to head in a cross, he hasn't got that in his game. And to succeed at the top you need it. He's a goal poacher, a good one mind, but it's not enough.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:08 - Nov 3 with 856 views3swan

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:04 - Nov 3 by Garyjack

Of course Clive, but no matter his age, you cannot 'learn' to hit a blistering shot from 20/25 yards, or out muscle a defender to head in a cross, he hasn't got that in his game. And to succeed at the top you need it. He's a goal poacher, a good one mind, but it's not enough.

Agree with the poacher bit but other things can come in time.

He could bulk up, but at the moment I agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024