Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? 18:18 - Jul 29 with 9467 viewsE20Jack

What do you think it would take to buy him off Chelsea?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 3225 viewsraynor94

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:46 - Jul 29 by PozuelosSideys

Quite possibly. But do you disagree with it?

Yes, I do, it may have been the Championship and the under 21s but this boy has got something, as Chelsea obviously think so, time will tell

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 3221 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:53 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Yes, I do, it may have been the Championship and the under 21s but this boy has got something, as Chelsea obviously think so, time will tell

Fair enough. Time will tell, i just dont think he is ready to be a number 1 in the PL for a while yet!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:25 - Jul 29 with 3174 viewsJackattack16

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 19:19 - Jul 29 by PozuelosSideys

This guy has not played one single minute of PL football yet. Some players develop at different rates than others. The PL could be too much for him and the Championship could be his level - just like somebody such as Ross McDrinkdrive.

Yeah he has. He made 2 appearances for Chelsea in the Premier League and he scored 26 goals last year not 22 as E20 said. Chelsea obviously think he has a future there by offering him a 5 year deal.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:27 - Jul 29 with 3164 viewsSwanjaxs

Personally I'd have no worries about starting him at Southampton.... and by the looks of it we'll have no choice anyways

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:29 - Jul 29 with 3156 viewsDarran

I'm not even going to read this thread but he hasn't even played a proper game for us yet.

Fuçking hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:32 - Jul 29 with 3146 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:29 - Jul 29 by Darran

I'm not even going to read this thread but he hasn't even played a proper game for us yet.

Fuçking hell.

Neither has Viera yet people were willing us to stump up 30 million euros on someone who would be around 31 come the end of his contract with us. The ability of the boy is obvious, ask Chelsea.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 3120 viewsDarran

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:32 - Jul 29 by E20Jack

Neither has Viera yet people were willing us to stump up 30 million euros on someone who would be around 31 come the end of his contract with us. The ability of the boy is obvious, ask Chelsea.

No doubt he's got ability but give him a chance mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 21:04 - Jul 29 with 3091 viewsairedale

To me, these top strikers are a breed. They always seem to be in 'the zone', and watching the boy today, albeit against modest opposition, he struck me as being one of them.
Login to get fewer ads

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:40 - Jul 30 with 2988 viewsMeraki

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 18:25 - Jul 29 by E20Jack

Yep at 50k a week.

This is the type of player we need to be heavily investing in. Chelsea are a club that will always prefer a foreign named striker over a home grown product as Daniel Sturridge found out.

Although I think after this season he will be well out of range.

Prefer a foreign named striker?

I honestly don't think they (or any other team for that matter) give a fvck where the player is from as long as hes the best)

We won't have 1 welsh player in our first 11 this season.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:50 - Jul 30 with 2980 viewsjack247

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:40 - Jul 30 by Meraki

I honestly don't think they (or any other team for that matter) give a fvck where the player is from as long as hes the best)

So what?

I certainly don't care where a player comes from as long as he is the best.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:02 - Jul 30 with 2968 viewsMeraki

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:50 - Jul 30 by jack247

So what?

I certainly don't care where a player comes from as long as he is the best.

I agree.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:22 - Jul 30 with 2950 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:40 - Jul 30 by Meraki

Chelsea and notably Mourinho have a long history of prefering foreign imports to home grown talent. It is well publicised, im surprised you dont know that.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:47 - Jul 30 with 2934 viewsMeraki

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:22 - Jul 30 by E20Jack

Chelsea and notably Mourinho have a long history of prefering foreign imports to home grown talent. It is well publicised, im surprised you dont know that.

So you think they recruit players based on their nationality rather than their ability?

Shaky was right, you are thick as fvck.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 2925 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:47 - Jul 30 by Meraki

So you think they recruit players based on their nationality rather than their ability?

Shaky was right, you are thick as fvck.

And if you hang around the cyber world with the likes of Shaky I most cerainly see why you wouldnt know the well publicised preference of foreign talent over home grown

Wolves are very lucky at the moment, they have seemingly bought every Portuguese player under the sun. To think all the best players they could have got all came from one country, what a stroke of luck eh?

Have a day off for Gods sake. Idiots like you are like shooting fish in a barrel.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 10:28 - Jul 30 with 2862 viewsbyron

He wasn't so good last season to be honest, be interesting to see how he goes now

Benny

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 06:51 - Jul 31 with 2742 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 10:28 - Jul 30 by byron

He wasn't so good last season to be honest, be interesting to see how he goes now

Player of the year, young player of the year and 26 goals? Yeah awful.

Looks like Man United coming looking now.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/834947/Manchester-United-Chelsea-Transfe

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:17 - Jul 31 with 2704 viewsEasternJack

As far as pointless hypothetical threads go, this one takes the Bob Bradleys...

Regardless of what he's worth, Chelsea ain't selling him for anything near what we would consider acceptable right now (otherwise we would have done the deal!). And why would he want to join us permanently now? He's here for a year anyway and if he shines I'm sure he'd fancy a shot back a Chelsea (or a bigger club than us) next season.

Let's just hope he's as good as he potentially looks and helps keep us in this league for another season.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:42 - Jul 31 with 2688 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 07:17 - Jul 31 by EasternJack

As far as pointless hypothetical threads go, this one takes the Bob Bradleys...

Regardless of what he's worth, Chelsea ain't selling him for anything near what we would consider acceptable right now (otherwise we would have done the deal!). And why would he want to join us permanently now? He's here for a year anyway and if he shines I'm sure he'd fancy a shot back a Chelsea (or a bigger club than us) next season.

Let's just hope he's as good as he potentially looks and helps keep us in this league for another season.

Most threads are hypothetical. It is what causes debates on a football forum. ''Who should we sign if Gylfi is sold'', ''where will we finish this year'', ''how many points until safety'' etc etc

I have no idea if he would sign for us permanently. It depends what he feels his chances are of getting enough of a chance to oust an established superstar striker at Chelsea. They don't have a great track record for bringing through players.

I dont buy the argument that if he was available for a price we find acceptable then we would have done the deal. We may not know what that figure is or even explored the idea at this stage.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:09 - Jul 31 with 2667 viewsJackSomething

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:50 - Jul 30 by E20Jack

And if you hang around the cyber world with the likes of Shaky I most cerainly see why you wouldnt know the well publicised preference of foreign talent over home grown

Wolves are very lucky at the moment, they have seemingly bought every Portuguese player under the sun. To think all the best players they could have got all came from one country, what a stroke of luck eh?

Have a day off for Gods sake. Idiots like you are like shooting fish in a barrel.

Of course buying lots of Portuguese players has nothing to do with the involvement of a certain Portuguese agent...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:43 - Jul 31 with 2643 viewsE20Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 08:09 - Jul 31 by JackSomething

Of course buying lots of Portuguese players has nothing to do with the involvement of a certain Portuguese agent...

Of course it does. Hence the point. Clubs do not solely go on talent alone as a deciding factor, they go with familiarity often.

When Mourinho came to Chelsea he bought Bosingwa, Deco, Quaresma, Meireles, Carvallo and Thiago. They were not the best players available in each position, they were Portuguese and Mourinho felt comfortable with them. These players come in at the expense of English youth players, it isnt even a debate really, it happens every year.

They are now after Ryan Bertrand after letting him go.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 8:49]

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 11:16 - Jul 31 with 2604 viewsdameedna

It doesnt matter as he is not going to sign for Swansea. There is a pecking order. If he fails we may have a chance. Best to look elsewhere and give him some encouragement. Not going to fail not going to sign. Best outcome.
Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 11:19 - Jul 31 with 2601 viewsBloodyhills

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 18:25 - Jul 29 by E20Jack

Yep at 50k a week.

This is the type of player we need to be heavily investing in. Chelsea are a club that will always prefer a foreign named striker over a home grown product as Daniel Sturridge found out.

Although I think after this season he will be well out of range.

I hope he will be out of range in one way as it means he will have done a great job for us.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 18:46 - Aug 5 with 2426 viewsE20Jack

Bump.

Anyone actually want to discuss numbers now? I am sure it is very unlikely we could sign this boy, but its pre-season, lets muse. How much do you think AT THIS MOMENT it would take for Chelsea to say yes and allow us to tempt Tammy with a payrise and promise of regular PL football at this crucial age in his career..

I would imagine a buy back clause, a % sell on fee would be insisted upon for starters.

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 18:47 - Aug 5 with 2421 viewsNeath_Jack

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 18:46 - Aug 5 by E20Jack

Bump.

Anyone actually want to discuss numbers now? I am sure it is very unlikely we could sign this boy, but its pre-season, lets muse. How much do you think AT THIS MOMENT it would take for Chelsea to say yes and allow us to tempt Tammy with a payrise and promise of regular PL football at this crucial age in his career..

I would imagine a buy back clause, a % sell on fee would be insisted upon for starters.

£50 million.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tammy Abraham, how much would it take? on 20:11 - Aug 5 with 2349 viewsBournedore

Could Chelsea take him back in January if they wanted/needed to?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024