Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff are poor relations.... 18:12 - Aug 2 with 1739 viewsSwanjaxs

Just been reported on the news that Swansea, Newport and Wrexham have all got a central bus station but Cardiff hasn't!! I'm absolutely appalled ! 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:16 - Aug 2 with 1698 viewsHighjack

So what's that big massive pile (not sure what the collective noun for buses is) of buses as you get off the train? Thats a sort of bus station isn't it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 1679 viewsAguycalledJack

This will be the next justification for spending another few million in Cardiff.
Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:22 - Aug 2 with 1636 viewsmax936

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:16 - Aug 2 by Highjack

So what's that big massive pile (not sure what the collective noun for buses is) of buses as you get off the train? Thats a sort of bus station isn't it?

They're building on that land now, fuk knows what but somin's going there.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 18:23]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:28 - Aug 2 with 1585 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:22 - Aug 2 by max936

They're building on that land now, fuk knows what but somin's going there.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 18:23]

BBC studios, I think.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:47 - Aug 2 with 1500 viewsJBT95

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:16 - Aug 2 by Highjack

You couldn't have been to Cardiff for years mun!
Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:48 - Aug 2 with 1493 viewsmax936

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:28 - Aug 2 by taffpunk

BBC studios, I think.

That'll be it yeah, good shout.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:48 - Aug 2 with 1492 viewsMo_Wives

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:47 - Aug 2 by JBT95

He hasn't had all his injections

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 19:09 - Aug 2 with 1397 viewsLoyal

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:48 - Aug 2 by Mo_Wives

He hasn't had all his injections

Pavo is a yearly jab.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 20:32 - Aug 2 with 1163 viewscaerleon_jack

If I remember correctly they are building a bus terminal outside the station, but if you want to get on a bus they will leave from various points around the city centre. All part of their "South Wales (Cardiff) Metro". It goes against research that shows that a central bus station has a massive positive effect upon the local economy, and it's caused a lot of fuss in Cardiff. No doubt they'll get a massive grant from the Welsh Assembly in a couple of years time to build a new one as it will be deemed in the nation's interest that Cardiff has a central bus station.

Insert something witty here

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 20:35 - Aug 2 with 1152 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 20:32 - Aug 2 by caerleon_jack

If I remember correctly they are building a bus terminal outside the station, but if you want to get on a bus they will leave from various points around the city centre. All part of their "South Wales (Cardiff) Metro". It goes against research that shows that a central bus station has a massive positive effect upon the local economy, and it's caused a lot of fuss in Cardiff. No doubt they'll get a massive grant from the Welsh Assembly in a couple of years time to build a new one as it will be deemed in the nation's interest that Cardiff has a central bus station.

Perhaps the Swansea Bay barrage can be mothballed to fund the capitals new bus station?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 20:38 - Aug 2 with 1140 viewsplasjack

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 20:35 - Aug 2 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps the Swansea Bay barrage can be mothballed to fund the capitals new bus station?

Think Westminster have say on the tidal barrage not the WAG windbags.
Cardiff are poor relations.... on 21:26 - Aug 2 with 1010 viewsHighjack

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 18:47 - Aug 2 by JBT95

Why traipse all the way down there when Neath has everything a man could ever need and more?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 21:35 - Aug 2 with 970 viewsBanosswan

Cardiff are poor relations.... on 21:26 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Why traipse all the way down there when Neath has everything a man could ever need and more?

Best Wilkinson's in Wales

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024