Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing the love 11:49 - Aug 6 with 8704 viewsswansealad69

For our club
The last 2 seasons we have struggled yet still we dont strengthen in areas we need
When siggy goes we will have made over 65 million
We bring in someone to replace him at the very last minute
At the end off the season we needed to add to the side but we will be going in to this weaker?
Then there is 20 quid for a fecking friendly ffs
But to add to it they bring out the 3rd kit last
Make sure the first 2 our out well in advanced as they look sh@t and then make sure the 3rd one os the best st there dor everyone wantes the new 1
Academy's and training facilities all done
No extension over pricing for friendly games over pricing food and drink and now the 3rd kit
Yet not strengthening the playing side and beeing well done over by everton
Why didnt the club make it plain and simple weeks back that they could only negotiate when they met the 50m and the deal had ro be done 3 weeks before season starts
Instead the deal is well documented and unsettling for all involved with only 6 days to the start and needing to find and settle in a player who has to replace the player who was the key part in our staying up
We will have made 25 million plus in profit from selling players rather then us paying out and strengthening
Getting toerd off football and this fecking club.
Losing the love on 22:47 - Aug 7 with 1140 viewsJackfath

Losing the love on 22:45 - Aug 7 by Swans777

I refer you to my previous post, my friend.

I think they should have done so earlier to get the fans on board. If they don't spend then I think it could be a long hard season. Tell your director mates that from me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Losing the love on 22:47 - Aug 7 with 1138 viewspencoedjack

Losing the love on 22:42 - Aug 7 by Swans777

That is your opinion, my friend.
The reality is , if we have a decent season on the pitch, stability will return, regardless of a few unhappy fans.

We could win the league and the hard core 9 to 10000 would still be unhappy the sellouts were still here
Losing the love on 22:50 - Aug 7 with 1131 viewsSwans777

Losing the love on 22:47 - Aug 7 by pencoedjack

We could win the league and the hard core 9 to 10000 would still be unhappy the sellouts were still here

Have you spoken to the 9000 - 10000 hardcore fans then, my friend.
Losing the love on 22:52 - Aug 7 with 1127 viewsSwans777

Losing the love on 22:47 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

I think they should have done so earlier to get the fans on board. If they don't spend then I think it could be a long hard season. Tell your director mates that from me.

Done what earlier? My friend.
Losing the love on 22:53 - Aug 7 with 1118 viewsJackfath

Losing the love on 22:52 - Aug 7 by Swans777

Done what earlier? My friend.

Bought some players my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Losing the love on 22:54 - Aug 7 with 1110 viewsSwans777

Losing the love on 22:53 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

Bought some players my friend.

Sorry my friend.
I didn't realise we were talking about this seasons transfers.
Losing the love on 23:02 - Aug 7 with 1088 viewsEasternJack

Back to the OP

Losing the love?

Get some perspective and cast your mind back to the 90s. We have a football club that competes in one of the best leagues in the world - with top class facilities. Today's problems as a supporter are nothing compared to what many of us have experienced with this club in the recent past.

On the emotional side - I find that my love for this club is not a choice. It's part of me.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 23:03]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Losing the love on 06:22 - Aug 8 with 1025 viewsMo_Wives

Losing the love on 22:42 - Aug 7 by Swans777

That is your opinion, my friend.
The reality is , if we have a decent season on the pitch, stability will return, regardless of a few unhappy fans.

Opinions are like assholes, my friend.....everybody's got one and yours f*cking stinks

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Losing the love on 21:42 - Aug 8 with 900 viewsbyron

Might aswell be, he's always wanted to be loved by the soul crew, have you seen his posts on AA board....

Benny

Losing the love on 21:48 - Aug 8 with 891 viewsSwans777

Losing the love on 06:22 - Aug 8 by Mo_Wives

Opinions are like assholes, my friend.....everybody's got one and yours f*cking stinks

So , my friend, you think it stinks, because I believe stability will return as a result of a decent start to the season.

A very strange attitude you have , if you don't mind me saying.
Losing the love on 08:45 - Aug 9 with 800 viewsMo_Wives

Losing the love on 21:48 - Aug 8 by Swans777

So , my friend, you think it stinks, because I believe stability will return as a result of a decent start to the season.

A very strange attitude you have , if you don't mind me saying.

Don't take everything people say so serious, my friend. Sometimes people are just talking shit.

ROFL PMSL

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024