Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing the love 11:49 - Aug 6 with 8701 viewsswansealad69

For our club
The last 2 seasons we have struggled yet still we dont strengthen in areas we need
When siggy goes we will have made over 65 million
We bring in someone to replace him at the very last minute
At the end off the season we needed to add to the side but we will be going in to this weaker?
Then there is 20 quid for a fecking friendly ffs
But to add to it they bring out the 3rd kit last
Make sure the first 2 our out well in advanced as they look sh@t and then make sure the 3rd one os the best st there dor everyone wantes the new 1
Academy's and training facilities all done
No extension over pricing for friendly games over pricing food and drink and now the 3rd kit
Yet not strengthening the playing side and beeing well done over by everton
Why didnt the club make it plain and simple weeks back that they could only negotiate when they met the 50m and the deal had ro be done 3 weeks before season starts
Instead the deal is well documented and unsettling for all involved with only 6 days to the start and needing to find and settle in a player who has to replace the player who was the key part in our staying up
We will have made 25 million plus in profit from selling players rather then us paying out and strengthening
Getting toerd off football and this fecking club.
Losing the love on 15:03 - Aug 6 with 1659 viewsdickythorpe

It means too much does sport when it becomes the main focal point of a person's life.

There may be many genuine reasons why supporting the club you do is the "be all and end all" but as you get older you surely have a life outside your "Saturday hobby".
Losing the love on 15:20 - Aug 6 with 1639 viewsSwans777

Losing the love my friend.
Another year in the premier league, season ticket prices are great value (price frozen,once again)
World Cup winners in the squad, full stadia every game.
At this moment in time, there has never been a better time to be a Swans fan.
#lovingitmyfriends.
Losing the love on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 1626 viewsN_T_J

Losing the love on 14:12 - Aug 6 by Yossarian

We're all nervous at the start of the season but it's a bit early to be angry and depressed. Why not wait until September?

Pardon
Losing the love on 15:31 - Aug 6 with 1615 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good OP

However

Premier league .

Embrace the circus , because when we leave it , it will be for a very long time .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Losing the love on 15:37 - Aug 6 with 1603 viewsSwans777

Losing the love on 15:31 - Aug 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Good OP

However

Premier league .

Embrace the circus , because when we leave it , it will be for a very long time .

It's not good, my friend.
Losing the love on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 1589 viewsDr_Winston

Being in the Premier League is brilliant. Watching some of the best players in the world week in, week out is brilliant. Having players of the calibre of Llorente, Sigurdsson and Mawson in the team instead of duds like MacFarlane, Brodie or Garnett is brilliant.

Anyone who sat through the shite we've witnessed on an almost constant basis between 1983 and 2004 (and indeed for most of our entire history) and is unhappy now needs their head read. Yes, the club could be doing things better than they are but there's no way on earth I prefer what we had before.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Losing the love on 15:51 - Aug 6 with 1569 viewsBorojack

Losing the love on 15:43 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

Being in the Premier League is brilliant. Watching some of the best players in the world week in, week out is brilliant. Having players of the calibre of Llorente, Sigurdsson and Mawson in the team instead of duds like MacFarlane, Brodie or Garnett is brilliant.

Anyone who sat through the shite we've witnessed on an almost constant basis between 1983 and 2004 (and indeed for most of our entire history) and is unhappy now needs their head read. Yes, the club could be doing things better than they are but there's no way on earth I prefer what we had before.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I agree with nearly all of that but how good would it have been if we still.played at a redeveloped Vetch.
And had owners who cared about the clubs long term well being.
Pie in the sky I know but PL football at the Vetch would have been something else.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Losing the love on 15:54 - Aug 6 with 1558 viewsSwans777

Losing the love on 15:51 - Aug 6 by Borojack

I agree with nearly all of that but how good would it have been if we still.played at a redeveloped Vetch.
Pie in the sky I know but PL football at the Vetch would have been something else.

A non starter, my friend.
The Vetch's time had come & gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Losing the love on 15:56 - Aug 6 with 1554 viewsDr_Winston

The Vetch was a dump. We had to get out of there to progress and redevelopment was never going to be a serious option given the confines. I don't miss it for a second.

As for owners, the illusion that Jenkins and co actually gave a shit has made the transition to a more normal state of affairs harder than it might have been. The Americans care about increasing the value of their investment. That's about as long term as most club ownerships get these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Losing the love on 15:58 - Aug 6 with 1545 viewsBorojack

Losing the love on 15:54 - Aug 6 by Swans777

A non starter, my friend.
The Vetch's time had come & gone.

Yes I know I did say pie in the sky but it would have been something else an all seater Vetch.
As would local owners who care about the club I thought we had number 2 not that long ago.
Then HJ and co got consumed by greed.

Losing the love on 16:00 - Aug 6 with 1539 viewsBorojack

Losing the love on 15:56 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

The Vetch was a dump. We had to get out of there to progress and redevelopment was never going to be a serious option given the confines. I don't miss it for a second.

As for owners, the illusion that Jenkins and co actually gave a shit has made the transition to a more normal state of affairs harder than it might have been. The Americans care about increasing the value of their investment. That's about as long term as most club ownerships get these days.

I miss it not the quality of football but there was something about the place.

Losing the love on 16:22 - Aug 6 with 1497 viewsoldcob

Losing the love on 12:09 - Aug 6 by BrynCartwright

So am I right in saying then that if the 2nd kit had been brought out 1st then it would be the 1st kit and if the 1st kit had been brought out 2nd then that one would be the 2nd kit?

And if they didn't feel like bringing out a new kit at all, would it be a fur kit?
Losing the love on 16:31 - Aug 6 with 1491 viewsbluenile

I suggest you get back to school and concentrate more on your English studies!!.........................................Translation please!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Losing the love on 16:55 - Aug 6 with 1460 viewsplasjack

No way the Vetch could expand, HMP is in the way of development, but the rubbish we were in the lower leagues the inmates would rather watch TV come 3pm on a Saturday.
Losing the love on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 1445 viewsswansealad69

Losing the love on 16:31 - Aug 6 by bluenile

I suggest you get back to school and concentrate more on your English studies!!.........................................Translation please!

I see things are pretty much the same on here.
Mostly knobheads who like to mock rather then explin.
Im sure the day will come when i will be able to ask some who are quick to mock them with disabilities face to face if they care to mock to my face.
But untill then i gess i must put up with it should i want to air my views.
After all i have earned the right to say what i want as unlike many on here i have supported the club since the dark days.
And Darren u off all pepole should be the last to take the piiss out off any disabilities
I may well suffer dyslexia
But i can play football and walk up the stairs
As for the rest off u a very well done as u have just showed your selfs up as arrogant bullys but im gessing with no balls.
Anyway rant over
But please do remember our fan base has fans from all shapes sozes creeds and colours
No all are in perfect condition but they all have a right to say there peace as swans fans without having to read insults and abuse
Should ANY off u feel that u wpuld like to discuss this in person i would have more respect for u rather then the cowardly bullying scum u are
I sit in the nortb east corrner last row at the back 8 aeats from barrier away end.
Please please show me that u can back up what u say and insult me to my face
Losing the love on 17:06 - Aug 6 with 1440 viewsJackflack

Losing the love on 12:14 - Aug 6 by plasjack

I smell a wind up from 40 miles east, but is Grammar has improved .

"Is"?
😂

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Losing the love on 17:11 - Aug 6 with 1424 viewsplasjack

Losing the love on 17:06 - Aug 6 by Jackflack

"Is"?
😂

My maths His much better.
Losing the love on 17:17 - Aug 6 with 1408 viewsJackflack

Losing the love on 17:11 - Aug 6 by plasjack

My maths His much better.

Math!

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Losing the love on 21:26 - Aug 6 with 1288 viewsDewi1jack

Losing the love on 16:00 - Aug 6 by Borojack

I miss it not the quality of football but there was something about the place.

It was a sh1tehole...

But it was our spiritual sh1tehole no matter what any other tosser thought about it.
My daughter and son were both brought up (football wise!!!!!) on the NB.
Grandkids have been to our new abode.

The old girl wasn't welcoming to families (or opposing fans. Or linesmen by the Bank for that matter )
We wouldn't have attracted the players or managers we've had.
Really doubt we'd have won a cup apart from the Autoglass.

Me.
I think it's great to see kids at our ground as they're the next generation to take on the mantle of 'Jack B'stards' when us oldies have to watch from above the clouds

Edit.
Swansealad may have spelling problems, but if you are going to pick on him or anyone else for spelling or grammar, don't you think it would be better if you're own posts were totally fault free?
At least he's passionate unlike some of the people who rock up ( casual saunter with a prawn sarnie more like) at our ground.
"Oooh don't stand. Don't swear. Don't leave early etc etc"
Just my tuppence like.

2nd edit.

sorry for the rant!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 21:35]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Losing the love on 21:55 - Aug 6 with 1265 viewsbluenile

Losing the love on 21:26 - Aug 6 by Dewi1jack

It was a sh1tehole...

But it was our spiritual sh1tehole no matter what any other tosser thought about it.
My daughter and son were both brought up (football wise!!!!!) on the NB.
Grandkids have been to our new abode.

The old girl wasn't welcoming to families (or opposing fans. Or linesmen by the Bank for that matter )
We wouldn't have attracted the players or managers we've had.
Really doubt we'd have won a cup apart from the Autoglass.

Me.
I think it's great to see kids at our ground as they're the next generation to take on the mantle of 'Jack B'stards' when us oldies have to watch from above the clouds

Edit.
Swansealad may have spelling problems, but if you are going to pick on him or anyone else for spelling or grammar, don't you think it would be better if you're own posts were totally fault free?
At least he's passionate unlike some of the people who rock up ( casual saunter with a prawn sarnie more like) at our ground.
"Oooh don't stand. Don't swear. Don't leave early etc etc"
Just my tuppence like.

2nd edit.

sorry for the rant!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 21:35]

I agree, and indeed do regret saying it, it was heat of the moment. He's correct, and I would have apologised to him if it wasn't for the PM I was sent by him, full of foul and abusive language and threats of violence if I met him face to face.................at that point I felt nah, no point! Sometimes people just prove you right.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Losing the love on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 1258 viewsWarwickHunt

Losing the love on 12:18 - Aug 6 by Dewi1jack

Elocution typing lessons for you as well.

May stop you dropping your h's

Random capital. Ironic, much?
Losing the love on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 1253 viewsDarran

Losing the love on 21:55 - Aug 6 by bluenile

I agree, and indeed do regret saying it, it was heat of the moment. He's correct, and I would have apologised to him if it wasn't for the PM I was sent by him, full of foul and abusive language and threats of violence if I met him face to face.................at that point I felt nah, no point! Sometimes people just prove you right.

I had that too and I never apologise to anyone but I have apologised to him because it's not his fault he gets things wrong when he's so passionate about the Swans.

Plus there's enough people currently wanting to bash me up so I don't need another one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Losing the love on 22:04 - Aug 6 with 1237 viewsOldjack

Losing the love on 17:03 - Aug 6 by swansealad69

I see things are pretty much the same on here.
Mostly knobheads who like to mock rather then explin.
Im sure the day will come when i will be able to ask some who are quick to mock them with disabilities face to face if they care to mock to my face.
But untill then i gess i must put up with it should i want to air my views.
After all i have earned the right to say what i want as unlike many on here i have supported the club since the dark days.
And Darren u off all pepole should be the last to take the piiss out off any disabilities
I may well suffer dyslexia
But i can play football and walk up the stairs
As for the rest off u a very well done as u have just showed your selfs up as arrogant bullys but im gessing with no balls.
Anyway rant over
But please do remember our fan base has fans from all shapes sozes creeds and colours
No all are in perfect condition but they all have a right to say there peace as swans fans without having to read insults and abuse
Should ANY off u feel that u wpuld like to discuss this in person i would have more respect for u rather then the cowardly bullying scum u are
I sit in the nortb east corrner last row at the back 8 aeats from barrier away end.
Please please show me that u can back up what u say and insult me to my face

Take no notice and rise above it ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Losing the love on 22:12 - Aug 6 with 1218 viewsDarran

Losing the love on 22:04 - Aug 6 by Oldjack

Take no notice and rise above it ,

Full stop not a comma.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Losing the love on 17:31 - Aug 7 with 1092 viewsOldjack

Losing the love on 22:12 - Aug 6 by Darran

Full stop not a comma.

FUK OFF ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024