Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread 12:43 - Aug 9 with 13604 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:07 - Aug 9 with 3510 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 9 with 3502 viewsDr_Winston

No attendance announced. Looked a decent turnout though.

Probably bigger than Cardiff got last night.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 9 with 3440 viewsSwanseajill

Tickets for the east bank should come with a reminder for sunglasses and caps. I'll look forward to warming my usual seat in the west against M U.

A trip down memory lane tonight, and a great appreciative crowd.Forbsy still leaps albeit like a very small salmon. Roger is still class, and Monk and Tatey didn't look overweight or unfit.

Loved it, just wallowing in great memories.
Spent too much time thinking...who has pinched Gowers shirt, cos that is never him!!
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 9 with 3440 viewsBanosswan

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:01 - Aug 9 by AguycalledJack

Quality night. Great to see some past greats play again.

Biggest cheer of the night reserved for Alan Curtis.

Did they announce the attendance?

Just like Cardiff (and every league club do apparently), 16,000 season tickets and a few others.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:18 - Aug 9 with 3415 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:11 - Aug 9 by dcd14

I have on my IPTV box.

Can't believe the size on Gower!

Britton and Rangel have both started.

Tremmel
Rangel Monk Tate Ricketts
Britton Gower Martinez
Forbes Robinson Trundle

The Gower.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 9 with 3411 viewsSwans777

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 9 by Dr_Winston

No attendance announced. Looked a decent turnout though.

Probably bigger than Cardiff got last night.

At a guess my friend, I'd say around 7,000.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:20 - Aug 9 with 3404 viewsSwans777

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Is Leon Knight playing ?

If you had gone my friend, you would know.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:23 - Aug 9 with 3373 viewsSwans777

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 9 by Swanseajill

Tickets for the east bank should come with a reminder for sunglasses and caps. I'll look forward to warming my usual seat in the west against M U.

A trip down memory lane tonight, and a great appreciative crowd.Forbsy still leaps albeit like a very small salmon. Roger is still class, and Monk and Tatey didn't look overweight or unfit.

Loved it, just wallowing in great memories.
Spent too much time thinking...who has pinched Gowers shirt, cos that is never him!!

Yes my friend. I was in two minds whether to wear sunglasses 😎 decided to leave them in the car 😏.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:38 - Aug 9 with 3251 viewsLoyal

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 22:20 - Aug 9 by Swans777

If you had gone my friend, you would know.

You never got much did you 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 23:06 - Aug 9 with 3091 viewsjacabertawe

What a lovely, thoroughly enjoyable night out.
Great to see Robbo , Freestone, Forbes, Trundle et al clearly enjoying themselves and Tate getting the applause he so richly deseved. A few man boobs around, but so what?
To the cynics on PS

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 01:49 - Aug 10 with 2830 viewsJBT95

Was great to see all the ex players, the starting XI was mainly that 2006 Trophy winning team, so many characters.

We are very lucky to have had such great servants really.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 2:39]
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 07:01 - Aug 10 with 2659 viewsSwans777

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 23:06 - Aug 9 by jacabertawe

What a lovely, thoroughly enjoyable night out.
Great to see Robbo , Freestone, Forbes, Trundle et al clearly enjoying themselves and Tate getting the applause he so richly deseved. A few man boobs around, but so what?
To the cynics on PS

It was a trip down memory lane.
Really enjoyed.
Well done to the ex United players too.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 07:49 - Aug 10 with 2574 viewsSwansea93

Robbos chip though, brilliant.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 08:13 - Aug 10 with 2535 viewskarnataka

Excellent evening's entertainment basking in the sun, what more do you need. I went for the shades option.

Andy Robinson was outstanding and scored a cracking goal while Dwight Yorke was also outstanding and also scored a cracking goal. Trunds tried many tricks, but only a few really came off but, as usual, he was thoroughly entertaining throughout.

Nice to see cameo appearances by Curt, Ferrie, Roberto & James T while Monk & Ricketts still looked in decent shape which is something that couldn't be said of Gower and KOL, the latter being by far the largest on the pitch!

Well done to Tatey and Darren Fletcher for assembling an entertaining group of players and a more than decent turnout by the crowd too.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 14:43 - Aug 10 with 2281 viewsgiantstoneater

I was hoping that Tatey and Trunds had a special edition flag to hold up but no ! Great night and rounded of my birthday nicely.
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 10 with 2260 viewsDr_Winston

Only slight disappointment for me was that he didn't have ten minutes in goal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 10 with 2243 viewskarnataka

Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

Only slight disappointment for me was that he didn't have ten minutes in goal.

Was it just me mis-hearing or was Tatey read out as one of the Man U subs?
Swansea City Legends Vs Man U Legends: The Alan Tate Testimonial Match Thread on 00:07 - Aug 11 with 2084 viewsEasternJack

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024