Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome 19:33 - Aug 9 with 1294 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40877721

Doesn't matter if you voted leave or remain, this stinks.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 09:59 - Aug 10 with 1218 viewsAnotherJohn

If you've visited Brussels (and I admit that my own trips there were courtesy of EU project funding) you'll have seen that the officials and politicians have created a very comfortable nest for themselves. The funny thing is that they now have to pay for extra security because they have also created Molenbeek right on their doorstep.
Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 10:25 - Aug 10 with 1203 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The problem is it does not matter what you voted for. There is no presidential election for Juncker and there are no elections for the 28 EU commissioners either. They are all appointed. If the EU was actually democratic we could vote out these self serving and mostly failed politicians. The were mostly rejected by the voters of their own Country, the Kinnocks and Mandy to name three. They were then pushed sideways to become EU commissioners and when they retire they are given huge EU pensions. They can only receive their EU pensions if they do not criticise the EU. Funny how they are allowed to vote in the House of Lords on EU matters but do not have to declare their EU pensions on the House of Lords register. Conflict of interests I think.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 10:31 - Aug 10 with 1199 viewsTheResurrection

Oh get over yourselves FFS.

Business spends an obscene amount of money in expenses, travel especially.

It's not news. These are major world politicians, they need to be where they need to be. What de you expect, Ryanair it down to Roma??

Jesus wept, get on with your day.......

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 13:19 - Aug 10 with 1161 viewsBatterseajack

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 10:25 - Aug 10 by felixstowe_jack

The problem is it does not matter what you voted for. There is no presidential election for Juncker and there are no elections for the 28 EU commissioners either. They are all appointed. If the EU was actually democratic we could vote out these self serving and mostly failed politicians. The were mostly rejected by the voters of their own Country, the Kinnocks and Mandy to name three. They were then pushed sideways to become EU commissioners and when they retire they are given huge EU pensions. They can only receive their EU pensions if they do not criticise the EU. Funny how they are allowed to vote in the House of Lords on EU matters but do not have to declare their EU pensions on the House of Lords register. Conflict of interests I think.

So is Farage not in line for a handsome EU pension then?

Your fake news
Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 14:55 - Aug 10 with 1124 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 10:31 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

It's not news. These are major world politicians, they need to be where they need to be. What de you expect, Ryanair it down to Roma??

They are not major Politicians. Politicians are elected. They are failed politicians who get appointed by their cronies to the EU.

Enjoy your blinkered day.

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 14:58 - Aug 10 with 1122 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 13:19 - Aug 10 by Batterseajack

So is Farage not in line for a handsome EU pension then?

Your fake news

Yes he is entitles to a pension the difference is he was actually democratically elected as an MEP as opposed to the Unelected EU commissioners. He is not afraid to pint out the corruption in the EU, accounts not signed of for the last 20 years, and the complete waste of TAX payers money on EU vanity projects.

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 17:49 - Aug 10 with 1086 viewsSwans777

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 10:31 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Bussines, can spend whatever it likes, because it's their money that they are spending.
Juncker is spending taxpayers money, big difference and only an idiot wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 17:50 - Aug 10 with 1083 viewsDarran

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 17:49 - Aug 10 by Swans777

Bussines, can spend whatever it likes, because it's their money that they are spending.
Juncker is spending taxpayers money, big difference and only an idiot wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Good post DGT.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Jean-Claude Juncker's 25,000 euro trip from Brussels to Rome on 18:25 - Aug 10 with 1069 viewsr0ckin

This never goes on with the UK Government or WAG of course.

Click bait

Peace

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024