Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Streaming scaremongering? 19:25 - Aug 14 with 8271 viewsPrivate_Partz

The One Show were on the case tonight. Telling us we face 10 years in jail if we stream certain stuff via a set top box.
It turns out one geezer SELLING the boxes has had a four year stretch.
The boxes are dangerous as well and could set fire to your house.
As many will know I am a techno idiot. What do the experts think?
Before anyone picks me up I purposely shoved this on the Footy Board because of the obvious Swans relatied interest.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 14:03 - Aug 16 with 502 viewsSmellyplumz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 22:36 - Aug 14 by spiderboy

Spot on..the filthy fukking vermin paedo type are seriously spread thickly between the masses.
I cant stand the thought of being close in proximity to the heathen death smell of a paedo.
Would rather be done for murder ten fold than be close to one of those stinking leach filthy full of slime low life half eaten rats.
Baseball bat the fukkinnng lot of em!

There's one down by us in West x... Within 5 minutes walk of 4 schools!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 14:09 - Aug 16 with 490 viewsSmellyplumz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 07:58 - Aug 15 by Whiterockin

There are sites in this country where you can pay £10 a month or less and get all the live sport you could wish for (in full HD with no buffering) including Saturday 3 pm kick offs.

Which is the best one?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 15:34 - Aug 16 with 424 viewsWhiterockin

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 14:09 - Aug 16 by Smellyplumz

Which is the best one?

IMO Flawless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024