Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... 22:42 - Aug 15 with 5514 viewsclement

Oxlade-Chamberlain - for £35 million?
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alex-oxlade-chamberlain/profil/spieler/143424

Jenkinson - for £5 million?
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/carl-jenkinson/profil/spieler/126321

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 22:46 - Aug 15 with 5485 viewsLiam

Nobody £0m
How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 22:48 - Aug 15 with 5466 viewsclement

i'm expecting bony and chadli for undisclosed fees, but living in hope.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:54]

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 00:07 - Aug 16 with 5332 viewsawayjack

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 22:48 - Aug 15 by clement

i'm expecting bony and chadli for undisclosed fees, but living in hope.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 22:54]

Unless we sell Llorente, don't see where Bony would fit in team other than cover / bench but he's used to that now. After Baston suspect / hope we'll invest in starting 11 not bench, albiet we need both.
How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 00:09 - Aug 16 with 5325 viewsAngelRangelQS

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 00:07 - Aug 16 by awayjack

Unless we sell Llorente, don't see where Bony would fit in team other than cover / bench but he's used to that now. After Baston suspect / hope we'll invest in starting 11 not bench, albiet we need both.

Any offer we get for Llorente over and above what we paid for him and I reckon we'll sell.
How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 03:20 - Aug 16 with 5222 viewsWanderer

maybe right out of left field that no one saw coming, Chelski, PSG, B Munich?
How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 05:21 - Aug 16 with 5181 viewsAussieSwan

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 03:20 - Aug 16 by Wanderer

not as confident in those links as I was back when PC first arrived

We could have gone for Chalobah, Jese Rodriguez and Badstuber from those three clubs but aside from Tammy we haven't cashed in on those links as of yet

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 05:53 - Aug 16 with 5147 viewsYossarian

Spending on players? Interesting concept- but don't hold your breath.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 08:01 - Aug 16 with 4988 viewsJethroJack

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 03:20 - Aug 16 by Wanderer

You forgot Real (reserves).
Login to get fewer ads

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 09:08 - Aug 16 with 4870 viewsPegojack

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 08:01 - Aug 16 by JethroJack

You forgot Real (reserves).

Why restrict yourself to the reserves? No doubt Jenkins will be offering £5 million for Gareth Bale this week.
How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 09:44 - Aug 16 with 4766 viewsawayjack

How much will get spent and on who? ideas other than chadli... on 00:09 - Aug 16 by AngelRangelQS

Any offer we get for Llorente over and above what we paid for him and I reckon we'll sell.

I doubt that. After selling Siggy, Llorente goals / experience will be crucial. I do think in the current inflated market we can't afford to replace with someone of that quality. If it's £15m + maybe, no way we'd sell for a few million more than we paid. Hopefully even dumb Huw has worked out from Borja spending £15m on overseas players doesn't guarantee goals.

The Yanks naturally see survival this year as critical to their exit plans next year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024