Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. 21:20 - Aug 15 with 5749 viewsSS2013

This is a huge moment in our clubs history, fingers crossed at least 30M is invested back into first team, 2-3 quality players.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:24 - Aug 15 with 4340 viewsSwans_16

I feel exactly the same.

To be quite honest we need the full £45 million re-invested, that would be ideal.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:26 - Aug 15 with 4315 viewsSS2013

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:24 - Aug 15 by Swans_16

I feel exactly the same.

To be quite honest we need the full £45 million re-invested, that would be ideal.

It would be nice, but highly unlikely.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 4289 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm not confident at all, I'm not confident that more than £25 million of the Siggy money will be spent, neither am I confident of it being spent wisely.

Come on Huw, prove me wrong........please!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:30 - Aug 15 with 4261 viewsMeraki

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:24 - Aug 15 by Swans_16

I feel exactly the same.

10% will be heading to North London
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 4241 viewssomersetsimon

If the club have any sense, they would have lined up a number of deals in principle, based on the Gylfi deal going through. If that's the case, we should see those deals finalised in the next few days. If it looks like they are starting to look for new deals from scratch, then we are in real trouble.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:37 - Aug 15 with 4172 viewsWarwickHunt

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:30 - Aug 15 by Meraki

10% will be heading to North London

10% of the profit...

Closer to £3m than £4m.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:41 - Aug 15 with 4149 viewsPegojack

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:31 - Aug 15 by somersetsimon

If the club have any sense, they would have lined up a number of deals in principle, based on the Gylfi deal going through. If that's the case, we should see those deals finalised in the next few days. If it looks like they are starting to look for new deals from scratch, then we are in real trouble.

I'm sure they have, and I'm sure the selling clubs will suddenly suggest that the players are worth more than they first indicated........

If we pay more than £10 million for Chadli, a 28 year old with a dodgy recent history that Albion are desperate to unload, we need shooting.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 21:45]
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 4050 viewsclloy2

I feel exactly the same.

Exactly right- the full £45m needs to go in and that's just to get us back on an even keel with the rest of the league.
Login to get fewer ads

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:57 - Aug 15 with 4021 viewsBanosswan

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:41 - Aug 15 by Pegojack

I'm sure they have, and I'm sure the selling clubs will suddenly suggest that the players are worth more than they first indicated........

If we pay more than £10 million for Chadli, a 28 year old with a dodgy recent history that Albion are desperate to unload, we need shooting.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 21:45]

I had to Google as I thought you were wrong, I still had him as a 25 year old! Actually changed my opinion of that deal.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:00 - Aug 15 with 3993 viewsawayjack

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:27 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

I'm not confident at all, I'm not confident that more than £25 million of the Siggy money will be spent, neither am I confident of it being spent wisely.

Come on Huw, prove me wrong........please!

Agree my guess is £25m or so reinvested. Bank the rest and Board will blame the market, Siggy and anyone else that can cover HJ incompetence in Summer transfers.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:22 - Aug 15 with 3880 viewsEasternJack

I feel exactly the same.

Aren't spurs and reading going to take a £7m slice of that £45m?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:24 - Aug 15 with 3851 viewsPozuelosSideys

£5m probably on the never never.
£4-5m off to Spuds.
£20m for stadium upgrades.
Leaves about £15m.

3 x £5m Huw specials coming up

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:26 - Aug 15 with 3826 viewsBanosswan

If our owners were made of anything, we would've seen at least one more 8-12 million signing regardless of the Siggy situation.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:27 - Aug 15 with 3816 viewsWhiterockin

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:55 - Aug 15 by clloy2

Exactly right- the full £45m needs to go in and that's just to get us back on an even keel with the rest of the league.

If it's £40M plus 2 x £2.5M add ons as suggested less 10% for Spurs is £36M. Not looking so flush now are we.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:33 - Aug 15 with 3755 viewsEasternJack

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 21:31 - Aug 15 by somersetsimon

Paul Clement said exactly this on the weekend

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:38 - Aug 15 with 3714 viewsWarwickHunt

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:27 - Aug 15 by Whiterockin

If it's £40M plus 2 x £2.5M add ons as suggested less 10% for Spurs is £36M. Not looking so flush now are we.

Why would Spurs get 10% of £40m? We allegedly paid them around £10m so it's 10% of £30m, Shirley?

Doubt if Reading will get anything - he went to Hoffenheim before Spurs.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:43 - Aug 15 with 3678 viewsWarwickHunt

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:22 - Aug 15 by EasternJack

No.
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:45 - Aug 15 with 3651 viewsLandore_Jack

WBA want 25M for Chadli. Crazy if true.

#backtojack

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:48 - Aug 15 with 3630 viewsraynor94

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:22 - Aug 15 by EasternJack

Why on earth would Reading have a cut?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:52 - Aug 15 with 3601 viewsheadcleaner

I think it'll be a player for the under 23s and possibly one other who costs between 5 and 7 million. The chances of us spunking 40 million of the money is never ever going to happen
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:58 - Aug 15 with 3558 viewsQJumpingJack

What have the Americans achieved over the last 12 months?
Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:14 - Aug 15 with 3492 viewsEasternJack

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 22:38 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Why would Spurs get 10% of £40m? We allegedly paid them around £10m so it's 10% of £30m, Shirley?

Doubt if Reading will get anything - he went to Hoffenheim before Spurs.

He started his senior career at reading. They'll get ge standard development percentage - I believe that's up to 5%

Spurs are rumoured to have a 10% sell on

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:15 - Aug 15 with 3483 viewsPozuelosSideys

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:14 - Aug 15 by EasternJack

He started his senior career at reading. They'll get ge standard development percentage - I believe that's up to 5%

Spurs are rumoured to have a 10% sell on

What? Even though hes played for Hoffenheim, Spurs and Us since Reading, they get a fee? Not sure thats right..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:35 - Aug 15 with 3402 viewsEasternJack

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:15 - Aug 15 by PozuelosSideys

What? Even though hes played for Hoffenheim, Spurs and Us since Reading, they get a fee? Not sure thats right..

“If a professional is transferred before the expiry of his contract, any club that has contributed to his education and training shall receive a proportion of the compensation paid to his former club (solidarity contribution). The provisions concerning solidarity contributions are set out in Annexe 5 of these regulations.”

https://www.lawinsport.com/articles/item/a-guide-to-training-compensation-and-so

However, Looking at this in more detail, I think it's not applicable for Siggy as it's not an international transfer.

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:44 - Aug 15 with 3350 viewsPozuelosSideys

Now it's time to see what our owners are really made of. on 23:35 - Aug 15 by EasternJack

“If a professional is transferred before the expiry of his contract, any club that has contributed to his education and training shall receive a proportion of the compensation paid to his former club (solidarity contribution). The provisions concerning solidarity contributions are set out in Annexe 5 of these regulations.”

https://www.lawinsport.com/articles/item/a-guide-to-training-compensation-and-so

However, Looking at this in more detail, I think it's not applicable for Siggy as it's not an international transfer.

I thought it was only up until they were 23 tbh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024