Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max today 17:32 - Aug 19 with 4840 viewsDarran

Arrives in Spain.
Goes straight to bar to watch game.
Bar full of Manc fans.
Gets a bit rowdy.
Max squares up to one of them
His wife pulls him away.
She's very angry.

True story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Max today on 18:05 - Aug 19 with 2129 viewsJackfath

Max today on 18:05 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

fuk off !dull boy

How rude.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Max today on 18:06 - Aug 19 with 2128 viewsMo_Wives

Max today on 18:03 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

That's no way to speak of Max's good lady wife.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Max today on 18:07 - Aug 19 with 2113 viewsmax936

Max today on 17:59 - Aug 19 by max936

Lying Tw@t they were an arrogant bunch of pricks referring to us as the San Marino of the premier league moaned about that prick Pogba getting his yellow and reckoned Mawson should have been sent off for a tackle were he clearly had the ball c@@ts each and everyone of that group, Mourinho is a c@@t as well just buys players couldn't coach his arse to have a shit, sooner he fuked off the better, Utd and their arrogant fans where have you heard that before.

I said a few words and they were to arrogant to answer and the SN Marino of jibe was a step to far and told them to fuk off, we'd been there since 12 had a few light ales bit of grub they walked in for football had a half of shandy between the group of them watched the match made comments and fuked off as soon as the whistle went typical ewnited fans horrible tw@ts, there were others there who were tidy yes they cheered but were tidy never the less.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Max today on 18:08 - Aug 19 with 2113 viewsSwanzay

Max today on 18:02 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

what if he's a lying kant like you , I'll make my judgement when i hear it from the horses mouth

Obviously one of his Man U mates...
Max today on 18:12 - Aug 19 with 2094 viewsOldjack

Max today on 18:07 - Aug 19 by max936

I said a few words and they were to arrogant to answer and the SN Marino of jibe was a step to far and told them to fuk off, we'd been there since 12 had a few light ales bit of grub they walked in for football had a half of shandy between the group of them watched the match made comments and fuked off as soon as the whistle went typical ewnited fans horrible tw@ts, there were others there who were tidy yes they cheered but were tidy never the less.

so you didn't square up to them ,thanks for clearing that up ,and Prosser is a man u wa*ker who believes in fairy stories

Enjoy the rest of your hols YJB!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Max today on 18:14 - Aug 19 with 2086 viewsmax936

Max today on 18:03 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

did you get stuck in ?

Mrs almost beat me to it nah another guy in there who was a jack said l can't believe you told them to fuk off it was somin and nothing really, Darran loves a drama mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Max today on 18:20 - Aug 19 with 2065 viewsOldjack

Max today on 18:14 - Aug 19 by max936

Mrs almost beat me to it nah another guy in there who was a jack said l can't believe you told them to fuk off it was somin and nothing really, Darran loves a drama mun.

init He made you out to be a football hooligan with his fairy stories

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Max today on 18:29 - Aug 19 with 2041 viewsowainglyndwr

Max today on 17:42 - Aug 19 by Darran

Well it's not, a Manc in the bar said to Max that Swansea are the Prems San Marino and it all kicked off.

Yep that what Max told me.
Pitty he should of just butted him
Login to get fewer ads

Max today on 18:30 - Aug 19 with 2037 viewsDarran

Max today on 18:20 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

init He made you out to be a football hooligan with his fairy stories

I didn't making out anything you reeking relic I just repeated what someone's who was there texted me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Max today on 18:36 - Aug 19 with 2024 viewsJackfath

It all sounds pwopa nawty to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Max today on 18:37 - Aug 19 with 2021 viewsowainglyndwr

Stay sobber get them one at a time in the darkness of night
Max today (n/t) on 18:37 - Aug 19 with 2021 viewsOldjack

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 18:40]

Max today on 18:41 - Aug 19 with 2005 viewsOldjack

Max today on 18:30 - Aug 19 by Darran

I didn't making out anything you reeking relic I just repeated what someone's who was there texted me.

Try reading your opening crap again .it's full of shyte you thick fuk ,especially the True story

Max today on 18:51 - Aug 19 with 1984 viewsJackflack

Max today on 18:07 - Aug 19 by max936

Did you tell them your second team is Liverpool?

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Max today on 19:28 - Aug 19 with 1942 viewsjack2jack

Max today on 17:38 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Who?

The legend that is Ronnie Pickering
Max today on 19:40 - Aug 19 with 1911 viewsMo_Wives

Max today on 19:28 - Aug 19 by jack2jack

The legend that is Ronnie Pickering

[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 19:42]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024