Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Clement's connections 21:08 - Aug 19 with 1456 viewsJackfath

Our manager is a very well connected person. Surely he has some gem hidden in his former assistant days that we could get hold of on a season long loan if not on a permanent deal? I would imagine this was a plus point in him getting the managerial job in the first instance? I await in hope.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr Clement's connections on 21:10 - Aug 19 with 1449 viewsDarran

You've been reading my tweets haven't you? I said basically the same thing earlier.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr Clement's connections on 21:10 - Aug 19 with 1448 views34dfgdf54

I agree with you.

But from how much they highlighted his role is "head coach" when he was appointed, I'm surprised people still think he would be allowed to use any connections.

Jenkins is still running the show. Look at our bench today, that sums up the job that kn0b has done since Laudrups sacking.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 21:11]
Mr Clement's connections on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 1418 viewsjack247

It doesn't look like he gets to pick the players we sign. Shame, as I imagine he would be quite good at it.
Mr Clement's connections on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 1416 viewsJackfath

Mr Clement's connections on 21:10 - Aug 19 by Darran

You've been reading my tweets haven't you? I said basically the same thing earlier.

No I haven't. It crossed my mind earlier as I was formulating my observations on today's match. I've another thread to write in a minute.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr Clement's connections on 23:58 - Aug 19 with 1270 viewsjackrabbit

Mr Clement's connections on 21:14 - Aug 19 by jack247

It doesn't look like he gets to pick the players we sign. Shame, as I imagine he would be quite good at it.

Transfer fees for extremely modest talents are hyper-inflated. We've just benefitted from that with the huge fee for Gylfi, but now we badly need players of his quality and I just don't see us meeting the sorts of transfer amounts required. There are 2 weeks of the window still to go and we're all hoping that Clement has a little black book of Swans-suitable talent through his European connections. He needs to have Laudrup-like connections to bring in the sort of talent we need to save this season. No more expensive mistakes like Baston.....and Narsingh today - oh dear.
Mr Clement's connections on 08:41 - Aug 20 with 1115 viewsBillyChong

His connections are worthless with Huw and the yanks scrimpin
Mr Clement's connections on 08:57 - Aug 20 with 1064 viewsnantywatcher

The same PC who approved the signing of Narsingh, because he scored against one of his teams?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024