Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest problem 19:51 - Sep 11 with 12748 viewsswansealad69

At the club is huw jenkings
The guy is clearly money mad.
The sooner this guy goes the better
He has sold the club to a investment company who are only intrested in profit and to sell on
Huw must have known this thats why it was all done behind the trust back
So what does huw gain
Well sold most his shares for millions
Gets a well paid job
All the bonuses from being a prem chairman playing high and mighty but yet a failed business man
And has kept shares in order to sell on to the next buyer.
He is keeping the club in the black by selling our players and gambling on bring lesser players in at half the price or on loan to keep us up
If it works he gets a bonus and when the yanks have had most ther money back will sell the club for more then they paid and the rat huw sell hos remaining share for another payout.
Only 54 years back we were 1 off the best footballing sides in Europe
Now we have no wingers no idea players on loan to fill the gaps off players we sold
A striker who has been out for 3 years lost.
Yet huw says the club and squad are in the best shape ever.
When are others going to wake the feck up and realise this rat needs gone
Stop interference with the playing staff.
The biggest problem on 16:18 - Sep 12 with 1625 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 16:10 - Sep 12 by Darran

You've lost me.

Drag Huw to the castle by horse, then have him 'hung drawn and quartered'...punishment for high treason in medieval times.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 16:18 - Sep 12 with 1624 viewsDafyddHuw

The biggest problem on 20:13 - Sep 11 by NeathJack

Did you get that sense of humour bypass on the NHS or private?

You seem very angry and quick to criticise others for not doing anything, not that you have any idea about them, or me.

So tell me, given all that fire & passion you have, what have you done?

Jenkings

But mutted chimps was the best one.
The biggest problem on 16:22 - Sep 12 with 1618 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 16:10 - Sep 12 by Darran

You've lost me.

You asked what to do with Jenkins

On a serious note you said that swansealad69 keeps on about the same thing. Yes he does but it's the timing of it. We've seen enough threads about how good a transfer window it's been blah blah blah.
In reality it's been the usual pull the wool over the customers eyes by Jenkins and the yanks and the customers have fallen for it.

Swansealad69 like myself and many others are more than customers it's been a way of life for years and it's being eradicated bit by bit. So all he is doing is reminding everyone what is going on in the hope that more will realise it before it really is too late.
The biggest problem on 16:24 - Sep 12 with 1608 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 16:22 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

On a serious note you said that swansealad69 keeps on about the same thing. Yes he does but it's the timing of it. We've seen enough threads about how good a transfer window it's been blah blah blah.
In reality it's been the usual pull the wool over the customers eyes by Jenkins and the yanks and the customers have fallen for it.

Swansealad69 like myself and many others are more than customers it's been a way of life for years and it's being eradicated bit by bit. So all he is doing is reminding everyone what is going on in the hope that more will realise it before it really is too late.

Yes I understand,many people realise but the masses just aren't interested.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The biggest problem on 16:26 - Sep 12 with 1602 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 16:22 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

And to be honest with you the only thing I see having any impact is an utterly dreadful season ending in relegation.
And nobody wants that.

The biggest problem on 16:34 - Sep 12 with 1593 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 16:26 - Sep 12 by Darran

And to be honest with you the only thing I see having any impact is an utterly dreadful season ending in relegation.
And nobody wants that.

You're right if we're relegated the customers will be gone leaving the real fans to pick up the pieces, I personally hate the premier league and everything it stands for but it's the revenue it brings to the city that's important. Due to being run by a corrupt Labour Welsh government relegation will screw the whole area not just the football club.
The biggest problem on 16:41 - Sep 12 with 1577 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 16:34 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

You're right if we're relegated the customers will be gone leaving the real fans to pick up the pieces, I personally hate the premier league and everything it stands for but it's the revenue it brings to the city that's important. Due to being run by a corrupt Labour Welsh government relegation will screw the whole area not just the football club.

Great post and I couldn't agree more.

So what is the plan then? Presuming we lose at Spurs is there going to be a demo at the Watford game?

The biggest problem on 16:51 - Sep 12 with 1565 viewsRancid

Read the thread again Darran.Yet again you was the first to bounce in and derail it with sarcasm or just to belittle the post.Yes we've heard and read it all before but just because you are on here 24/7 and get to read similar topics over and over again, it doesn't mean that others have.
Login to get fewer ads

The biggest problem on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 1547 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 16:51 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Read the thread again Darran.Yet again you was the first to bounce in and derail it with sarcasm or just to belittle the post.Yes we've heard and read it all before but just because you are on here 24/7 and get to read similar topics over and over again, it doesn't mean that others have.

Im not belittling anyone it's been said over and over again by many people,it's ok posting it on here but there's a real world out there and most of our fanbase couldn't give a fuçk about it,probably 17k at the game on Saturday have no interest in it whatsoever.

Like I said to the Bogs what's the plan? I'm all for something but you know what's going to happen if something is planned don't you? All the wánkers will be saying we need to get behind the team and not harm the chance of three points.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 17:05]

The biggest problem on 17:19 - Sep 12 with 1524 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 17:04 - Sep 12 by Darran

Im not belittling anyone it's been said over and over again by many people,it's ok posting it on here but there's a real world out there and most of our fanbase couldn't give a fuçk about it,probably 17k at the game on Saturday have no interest in it whatsoever.

Like I said to the Bogs what's the plan? I'm all for something but you know what's going to happen if something is planned don't you? All the wánkers will be saying we need to get behind the team and not harm the chance of three points.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 17:05]

That's one of the most sensible posts I've seen from you. You're right about the 'just get behind the team' brigade with their keep your protests out of the stadium nonsense.

It's time the trust stood up for the supporters they're meant to represent. Lead from the front inform the masses what's going on (again been said countless times before) unfortunately the trust are as corrupt as Jenkins and his clan, even to the point they're part of his clan.
The biggest problem on 17:26 - Sep 12 with 1514 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 17:19 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

That's one of the most sensible posts I've seen from you. You're right about the 'just get behind the team' brigade with their keep your protests out of the stadium nonsense.

It's time the trust stood up for the supporters they're meant to represent. Lead from the front inform the masses what's going on (again been said countless times before) unfortunately the trust are as corrupt as Jenkins and his clan, even to the point they're part of his clan.

Ok but you and I both know the Trust aren't going to do that so who's going to do it?

The biggest problem on 17:33 - Sep 12 with 1510 viewsRancid

Well forget the Trust because they aren't gonna do what they're entrusted to do, so a complete overall of it's personnel is a must.The owner of this site might love the club more than his wife and any fan but his love of other things have prevented him from taking the sell outs to task.Cooze the same if he's still around.

Itll take relegation for anything to happen as the majority of fans couldnt care less as long as we're Premier League.I fall into that bracket.

Some fans are more passionate than me though and find what the sellouts have done unacceptable and if it means starting a thread to vent their spleens then they have every right and as many times as they choose to.They cant punch kick or rob all the money back off them so their only platform to show their anger and concerns is forums and social media like this and you responding to the OP straight away with a dig at it says you're either harbouring an agenda against the OP (most likely) or ok with what's happened off the pitch.If its because you're sick of reading about it then why reply and get involved?
The biggest problem on 17:36 - Sep 12 with 1493 viewsDafyddHuw

The biggest problem on 15:59 - Sep 12 by Darran

Ah right I see,apologys. I didn't know he was dyslexic untill he PMd me a few weeks ago threatening to bash me up. I PMd him back apologising.

As for him being abused for his points I'm not abusing his point,I completely agree with his point it's just that he's made it a million times now,what is everyone supposed to do about it? The fuçking yanks have already said Jenkins isn't going anywhere. What do you suggest? Personally I'd like to see him gone but it's not going to happen is it?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 16:00]

Top post Dar. I apologise as well. No idea the guy was dyslexic. Never seen him post that before.

But more importantly you're spot on with your 2nd paragraph. just about everyone agrees with what the lad is saying. Its just - how many times does it have to be said? It's not news to anyone any more.

So what do we do about it? I'll volunteer to hand out flyers at a turnstile for every home match. We should be holding up cards at certain times during each game so the cameras can pick up on it. (These images go worldwide - the Yanks would hate the publicity).
Lets's do something positive about it at home matches, rather than repeatedly telling each other what the problem is.
The biggest problem on 17:38 - Sep 12 with 1493 viewsPhil_S

The biggest problem on 17:33 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Well forget the Trust because they aren't gonna do what they're entrusted to do, so a complete overall of it's personnel is a must.The owner of this site might love the club more than his wife and any fan but his love of other things have prevented him from taking the sell outs to task.Cooze the same if he's still around.

Itll take relegation for anything to happen as the majority of fans couldnt care less as long as we're Premier League.I fall into that bracket.

Some fans are more passionate than me though and find what the sellouts have done unacceptable and if it means starting a thread to vent their spleens then they have every right and as many times as they choose to.They cant punch kick or rob all the money back off them so their only platform to show their anger and concerns is forums and social media like this and you responding to the OP straight away with a dig at it says you're either harbouring an agenda against the OP (most likely) or ok with what's happened off the pitch.If its because you're sick of reading about it then why reply and get involved?

What other things are they then if we want to make this personal? Just out of interest like
The biggest problem on 17:41 - Sep 12 with 1479 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 17:38 - Sep 12 by Phil_S

What other things are they then if we want to make this personal? Just out of interest like

Men.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 1475 viewsRancid

The biggest problem on 17:38 - Sep 12 by Phil_S

I thought you'd make an appearance.Sooner than i thought but an appearance nonetheless.Your rapid reply...well I'll let people draw their own conclusions.

You know full well what I'm alluding to and so does everyone else so lets just say you were gifted far too many coffees on a matchday eh Phil.
The biggest problem on 17:46 - Sep 12 with 1466 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 17:33 - Sep 12 by Rancid

I think that's a bit harsh on Phil the Trust aren't one person.

It's neither Chris sorry,I have no agenda whatsoever with the OP and when I think about what's happened off the pitch it makes me feel sick.
Seeing as you're not here 24/7 I've said several times that I don't particularly mind the sellouts selling out after they took a chance by putting money in seeing as they could have lost the lot but the way they went about the sale especially going behind the backs of the Trust when the Trust helped Jenkins and especially Leigh Dineen who was Trust Chairman get where they are is the fuçking pits.
I don't begrudge them selling and making millions for their families but they went about it in the wrong way.

The biggest problem on 17:50 - Sep 12 with 1446 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 17:46 - Sep 12 by Darran

I think that's a bit harsh on Phil the Trust aren't one person.

It's neither Chris sorry,I have no agenda whatsoever with the OP and when I think about what's happened off the pitch it makes me feel sick.
Seeing as you're not here 24/7 I've said several times that I don't particularly mind the sellouts selling out after they took a chance by putting money in seeing as they could have lost the lot but the way they went about the sale especially going behind the backs of the Trust when the Trust helped Jenkins and especially Leigh Dineen who was Trust Chairman get where they are is the fuçking pits.
I don't begrudge them selling and making millions for their families but they went about it in the wrong way.

Also why did they sell to these chancers and not someone who could take us to the next level.

If the trust is not one person why have individuals benefited from being on the trust board?

Why are the trust reluctant to hold Jenkins to task?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 17:53]
The biggest problem on 17:52 - Sep 12 with 1439 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 17:50 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

Also why did they sell to these chancers and not someone who could take us to the next level.

If the trust is not one person why have individuals benefited from being on the trust board?

Why are the trust reluctant to hold Jenkins to task?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 17:53]

Absolutely I couldn't agree with you more,they've sold to people that have no money to spend on players.

The biggest problem on 17:55 - Sep 12 with 1435 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 17:45 - Sep 12 by Rancid

I thought you'd make an appearance.Sooner than i thought but an appearance nonetheless.Your rapid reply...well I'll let people draw their own conclusions.

You know full well what I'm alluding to and so does everyone else so lets just say you were gifted far too many coffees on a matchday eh Phil.

Not even magic beans, Phil...you did it all for a few coffee beans.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 17:58 - Sep 12 with 1415 viewsPhil_S

The biggest problem on 17:45 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Keep going as I have no idea what you are talking about
The biggest problem on 17:59 - Sep 12 with 1409 viewsPhil_S

The biggest problem on 17:55 - Sep 12 by Mo_Wives

Not even magic beans, Phil...you did it all for a few coffee beans.

So it seems
The biggest problem on 18:01 - Sep 12 with 1404 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 17:58 - Sep 12 by Phil_S

Keep going as I have no idea what you are talking about

FFS, wake up Phil. Smell the...nevermind

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 18:06 - Sep 12 with 1390 viewsRancid

Did they really go behind the backs of the trust? We're told that they did but nothings changed and unbelievably the leader of the pack who supposedly went behind the Trusts back is now not only millions and millions of pound richer (fair enough) but has engineered an even more influential role for himself at the club.

If they chose not to consult the Trust over such a huge decision for the club then they clearly didnt/dont respect them and its senior members, so its time for a overall and to put in place someone they do.

We're forever championing the Trust and what they've done and they're our very own safety net or so we thought but somethings not quite right as they've been proved to be completely irrelevant.
The biggest problem on 18:07 - Sep 12 with 1383 viewsthenorthbankbog

Phil seeing as you've joined in can you answer the questions I have asked
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024