Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Criag Bellamy 22:49 - Sep 13 with 14178 viewsRancid

A pundit on Sky now and a good one too.Always liked him despite him being a bit of a cock on the pitch.He never ever put us down either even when at Cardiff he'd sing our praises.

Even admitted Rangel was too good for him and always had him in his pocket.
Criag Bellamy on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 14164 viewsbuilthjack

He's actually ok. He plays golf at Builth quite regularly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Criag Bellamy on 22:53 - Sep 13 with 14155 viewsRancid

Criag Bellamy on 22:52 - Sep 13 by builthjack

He's actually ok. He plays golf at Builth quite regularly.

Spoke to him at Oakwood Park.Likewise, rather decent.
Criag Bellamy on 23:35 - Sep 13 with 14096 viewswhiterock

Straight talker who says it like it is, will make a good pundit
Criag Bellamy on 03:34 - Sep 14 with 14011 viewsLoyal

Bit like Barton, cock on the pitch, Ok bloke off it ( or not able to back up his mischief on the pitch )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Criag Bellamy on 07:16 - Sep 14 with 13938 viewsKilkennyjack

Read his book, but had never liked him.

Nobody worked harder. Respect.

Patriot.

And yes a good pundit.

Beware of the Risen People

Criag Bellamy on 07:48 - Sep 14 with 13881 viewsMrSwerve

Criag Bellamy on 03:34 - Sep 14 by Loyal

Bit like Barton, cock on the pitch, Ok bloke off it ( or not able to back up his mischief on the pitch )

Aye he's an OK bloke...only been in prison a few times for assault.

But yes he is a straight talker, quite enjoy his opinions on talksport.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Criag Bellamy on 10:00 - Sep 14 with 13745 viewsLoyal

Criag Bellamy on 07:48 - Sep 14 by MrSwerve

Aye he's an OK bloke...only been in prison a few times for assault.

But yes he is a straight talker, quite enjoy his opinions on talksport.

From a football point of view only, aside from that these jokers aren't worth a mention.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Criag Bellamy on 16:30 - Sep 14 with 13501 viewsCooperman

We once tripped over each other in Heathrow T5 arrivals. I apologised, he muttered obscenities under his breath, his woman who was two steps behind mouthed the word 'vvanker' whilst pointing at him.

That sums him up. Little man syndrome.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Criag Bellamy on 16:32 - Sep 14 with 13491 viewsDarran

Criag Bellamy on 16:30 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

We once tripped over each other in Heathrow T5 arrivals. I apologised, he muttered obscenities under his breath, his woman who was two steps behind mouthed the word 'vvanker' whilst pointing at him.

Well I'm with you Coops I can't stand the prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Criag Bellamy on 18:44 - Sep 14 with 13350 viewsTim_Harry

Criag Bellamy on 03:34 - Sep 14 by Loyal

Both very similar in their ways, although Barton is ten times worse.

Both have short fuses and both have become experts over the years at making themselves sound like the misunderstood good guys. Amazing how many people fall for it.

And if they hadn't had their abilities to play football they'd either be in jail now or the type of blokes you see on council estates saying "have you got a spare ciggie for me, mate".
Criag Bellamy on 18:50 - Sep 14 with 13341 viewsmagicdaps10

He is a chopsy little fook with the my opinion is fact attitude.

Puts a act on when working in the media but lets it slip now and again......certainly has SPS.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Criag Bellamy on 07:44 - Sep 15 with 13169 viewsMrSwerve

It was during his Question Time appearance to be fair.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 7:45]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Criag Bellamy on 08:45 - Sep 15 with 13130 viewswhoflungdung

So ,because he doesn't slag Swansea off and is a straight talker, he s alright

Well, no he ain't

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Criag Bellamy on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 13034 viewsRissoleCoughlin

Having never met the bloke it would be impossible for me to say what he's truly like as a person. But I will say that 'Goodfella' was one of the best footballing autobiographies I read last year.

Most autobiographies just give the author a chance to grind their axe against people against whom they hold long standing grievances and while Bellamy certainly does this in parts of his book the difference is that he is also remarkably honest and open about his own failings as a person. For example, I was surprised about the detail he went into regarding the break up of his own marriage and his admission that it was his own selfish behaviour and inability to resist the trappings that came with being a Premier League footballer which caused his separation. It was so honest in some places that it made me cringe.

The other interesting part of the book was how he described hating his time as a young trainee at Norwich and how it was the news of an unplanned pregnancy that made him pull his finger out and work his socks off to establish himself as a first team player. Had the young Bellamy utilised contraception more effectively he would almost certainly have never made the grade as a pro footballer!
Criag Bellamy on 13:29 - Sep 15 with 13011 viewsattila_the_hun

never met him but he comes across as a slimey, arrogant rat bag on the tele

"I'm Free"

Criag Bellamy on 21:48 - Sep 15 with 12857 viewsLoyal

Criag Bellamy on 13:17 - Sep 15 by RissoleCoughlin

Having never met the bloke it would be impossible for me to say what he's truly like as a person. But I will say that 'Goodfella' was one of the best footballing autobiographies I read last year.

Most autobiographies just give the author a chance to grind their axe against people against whom they hold long standing grievances and while Bellamy certainly does this in parts of his book the difference is that he is also remarkably honest and open about his own failings as a person. For example, I was surprised about the detail he went into regarding the break up of his own marriage and his admission that it was his own selfish behaviour and inability to resist the trappings that came with being a Premier League footballer which caused his separation. It was so honest in some places that it made me cringe.

The other interesting part of the book was how he described hating his time as a young trainee at Norwich and how it was the news of an unplanned pregnancy that made him pull his finger out and work his socks off to establish himself as a first team player. Had the young Bellamy utilised contraception more effectively he would almost certainly have never made the grade as a pro footballer!

Had his father utilised contraception etc ......

Criag Bellamy on 07:17 - Sep 16 with 12763 viewsscottishjack

Had to get him out of the pub one evening before he got himself a bit of a kicking, he decided that a group of builders were eyeing up his Mrs even though they were just watching the football on the telly!

Thought I better send the boss a message to let her know what had happened and I got a reply saying "Don't worry, it happens with him regularly in the Cardiff pubs."

Heard the next day that he moved on to the next pub and went arse over tit on the steps on the way in, and then fell over a table on the way out... My only experience of him, and not a very good one to be honest.
Criag Bellamy on 13:27 - Sep 16 with 12682 viewsbyron

He hasn't got the best of reps amounts the Cardiff fans I know. Went everywhere with his driver/minder for years thinking he was the muts nuts and it hasn't endeared himself to the locals.
Maybe his divorce has chilled him out a bit.....

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024