Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36158 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:25 - Sep 23 with 502 viewsdobjack2

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:43 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

Not my theory as such, I have seen it mentioned on here before and is something I have often thought is the case. So a theory I very much agree with would be more accurate.

As for a couple of racist idiots, I would certainly suggest it was more than 2 but I don't think anybody can say with any certainty that it was a certain number, and in all honesty I don't feel it really matters. If you walk to work past 4000 people and 2 of those or 10 of those direct a racist remark at you - you have still been the victim of racial abuse.

I am struggling to see your point.

Footballers from certain backgrounds have suffered racial abuse at football grounds. I don't think anyone could deny that. It happened at the vetch. It still goes on in football but is being dealt with a lot better. I don't believe it is as prevelant as it was in the 70,s or 80's.

As to the extent of the problem: 10 people in a 4000 crowd is 0.25%. Those people would need to be dealt with but you are also looking at 99.75% of the crowd are not racist tvvats handing out racist abuse.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:37 - Sep 23 with 481 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:25 - Sep 23 by dobjack2

I am struggling to see your point.

Footballers from certain backgrounds have suffered racial abuse at football grounds. I don't think anyone could deny that. It happened at the vetch. It still goes on in football but is being dealt with a lot better. I don't believe it is as prevelant as it was in the 70,s or 80's.

As to the extent of the problem: 10 people in a 4000 crowd is 0.25%. Those people would need to be dealt with but you are also looking at 99.75% of the crowd are not racist tvvats handing out racist abuse.

Here we go.

Some energy for 20odd to keep him motoring towards season 21.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 10:37 - Sep 23 with 480 viewsDarran

So to sum up.

Question: Was Jason Price racially abused with sheer regularity on a game by game basis over three or four years?

Answer: No!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024