Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36148 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch (n/t) on 18:15 - Sep 22 with 3302 viewsMrSwerve

And there it is.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 18:16]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch (n/t) on 18:16 - Sep 22 with 3294 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch (n/t) on 18:15 - Sep 22 by MrSwerve

And there it is.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 18:16]

Glad you left the welcoming to me.

Welcome.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:17 - Sep 22 with 3290 viewsMrSwerve

So let us take this question further...

Was Jason Price actually black?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:09 - Sep 22 with 3243 viewsexiledclaseboy

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 18:17 - Sep 22 by MrSwerve

So let us take this question further...

Was Jason Price actually black?

Mixed race.

My biography is now a trilogy.

Poll: Tory leader

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:27 - Sep 22 with 3232 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:15 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

Nobody even once implied there was regular/constant racist chanting.

That is something that the debate seemed to move to after many indeed confirmed the presence of racist abuse. It seemed to move to ''Well okay but it wasn't constant'' - something that has never been claimed.

What was said was there was regular abuse aimed at Jason Price SOME of which was racist, usually in the form of shouting obscenities at the player and not coordinated chanting, that would be a whole other level of sinister.

This has been confirmed by several posters now, with one poster even knowing one of the abusers and said he used to do it every game. Others cannot recall or did not happen to hear... others simply do not want it to be true, understandably.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 16:18]

Well that's bullshit. Consistent abuse due to his skin colour was what you were banging on about when you were lazily trying to stir up the thought that Swans fans were racist.

So we find ourselves back at the start.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:35 - Sep 22 with 3225 viewsdobjack2

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 17:43 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

I certainly believe some of our players are called lazy due to a misconception of physical appearance, no doubt about it in my mind. But that discussion is for another thread and has already been done to death, for me the numbers just dont stack up as sheer coincidence and has been noted by others not just myself.

I am not making a jump from the odd knuckledragger (knuckledraggers were common place on the north bank with coordinated boos for black away players) to widespread racial abuse. I have said many times that Price was racially abused as just part of the constant abuse thrown his way. This is also backed up by the evidence come to light on this thread.

So unless if you don't understand the above then yes it is you that is confused.

The first paragraph appears to be your pet theory but I agree best left for another thread.

But for this thread in a nutshell are you saying that a couple of racist tvvats regularly made racist comments in relation to one of our former players 20 years or so ago.

If you are I dont remember hearing them but I wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 3218 viewsMo_Wives

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:09 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Mixed race.

My biography is now a trilogy.

What are you going to title them, Easy?

White Pride & Prejudice?
Nineteen ninety five?
The guy with the swastika tattoo?
Tinker Tailor Soldier Racist?
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Jason Price?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 19:52]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:41 - Sep 22 with 3216 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 17:43 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

I certainly believe some of our players are called lazy due to a misconception of physical appearance, no doubt about it in my mind. But that discussion is for another thread and has already been done to death, for me the numbers just dont stack up as sheer coincidence and has been noted by others not just myself.

I am not making a jump from the odd knuckledragger (knuckledraggers were common place on the north bank with coordinated boos for black away players) to widespread racial abuse. I have said many times that Price was racially abused as just part of the constant abuse thrown his way. This is also backed up by the evidence come to light on this thread.

So unless if you don't understand the above then yes it is you that is confused.

Again, bullshit. Your point wasn't that Price was abused - it was that he was abused because he was black. Worra bullshitter. Not the first time you've attempted to navigate your stupidity into safer territory and failed.

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:43 - Sep 22 with 3214 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:35 - Sep 22 by dobjack2

The first paragraph appears to be your pet theory but I agree best left for another thread.

But for this thread in a nutshell are you saying that a couple of racist tvvats regularly made racist comments in relation to one of our former players 20 years or so ago.

If you are I dont remember hearing them but I wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case.

Not my theory as such, I have seen it mentioned on here before and is something I have often thought is the case. So a theory I very much agree with would be more accurate.

As for a couple of racist idiots, I would certainly suggest it was more than 2 but I don't think anybody can say with any certainty that it was a certain number, and in all honesty I don't feel it really matters. If you walk to work past 4000 people and 2 of those or 10 of those direct a racist remark at you - you have still been the victim of racial abuse.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:46 - Sep 22 with 3210 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:41 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

Again, bullshit. Your point wasn't that Price was abused - it was that he was abused because he was black. Worra bullshitter. Not the first time you've attempted to navigate your stupidity into safer territory and failed.

Nope, my point was that he may have been subject to a racial stereotype due to abuse regarding being lazy as he never struck me as a lazy player. You can not make someones point for them in order to get yourself all worked up, doesn't work like that.

But we all know your lack of comprehension skills so it is no surprise you continue to be baffled. Put the internet down is my advice.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 19:47]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:58 - Sep 22 with 3190 viewsItchySphincter

It's all about context. You're a loser baby.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 3185 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 19:58 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

It's all about context. You're a loser baby.

Not entirely sure whether there should be a comma between the last two words, a part of me hopes there shouldn't just for the sheer comedy value of that version of sentence.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:48 - Sep 22 with 3118 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 20:00 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

Not entirely sure whether there should be a comma between the last two words, a part of me hopes there shouldn't just for the sheer comedy value of that version of sentence.

Not entirely sure whether there should be a comma after words. A part of me hopes there shouldn't, just for the sheer comedy value of that version of sentence.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:52 - Sep 22 with 3111 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:48 - Sep 22 by TNT

Not entirely sure whether there should be a comma after words. A part of me hopes there shouldn't, just for the sheer comedy value of that version of sentence.

The sentence would mean the same with or without, unlike the sentence I referred to. The difference was calling someone a baby or calling them baby Top Gun style. But understanding these concepts has been something many have struggled with over the course of this thread. You will get there in the end I am sure. But am fully aware imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and for that I thank you.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2017 23:55]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:59 - Sep 22 with 3102 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:52 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

The sentence would mean the same with or without, unlike the sentence I referred to. The difference was calling someone a baby or calling them baby Top Gun style. But understanding these concepts has been something many have struggled with over the course of this thread. You will get there in the end I am sure. But am fully aware imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and for that I thank you.

Nice edit.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:01 - Sep 23 with 3099 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:59 - Sep 22 by TNT

Nice edit.

It wasn't really that nice. I just thought it would look neater with a capital letter at the beginning.

Glad you had no comeback.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:20 - Sep 23 with 3094 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:01 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

It wasn't really that nice. I just thought it would look neater with a capital letter at the beginning.

Glad you had no comeback.

Like the time I called your post 'drivel'. Then edited my post, changing 'drivel' to 'irrelevant'.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:37 - Sep 23 with 3088 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:20 - Sep 23 by TNT

Like the time I called your post 'drivel'. Then edited my post, changing 'drivel' to 'irrelevant'.

No, not only do I not know what you are talking about, it also sounds nothing like the incident to which you refer. Curious.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:43 - Sep 23 with 3084 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:37 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

No, not only do I not know what you are talking about, it also sounds nothing like the incident to which you refer. Curious.

It's what you bring to this thread, tbf.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:46 - Sep 23 with 3079 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:43 - Sep 23 by TNT

It's what you bring to this thread, tbf.

Crazy people, yes.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:53 - Sep 23 with 3074 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:46 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

Crazy people, yes.

Absolutely. As the old North Bank song goes, 'We're mental, we're barmy, we're ...

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 01:02 - Sep 23 with 3068 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 00:53 - Sep 23 by TNT

Absolutely. As the old North Bank song goes, 'We're mental, we're barmy, we're ...

Not all of us.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 05:11 - Sep 23 with 3045 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 23:52 - Sep 22 by E20Jack

Superiority complex or what? Have you always struggled to make friends?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:24 - Sep 23 with 3010 viewsTNT

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 01:02 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

Not all of us.

Oh, come on then, we'll let you join us. You clearly do need a friend.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:41 - Sep 23 with 2996 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 09:24 - Sep 23 by TNT

Oh, come on then, we'll let you join us. You clearly do need a friend.

Poor Itchy gettng all angry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024