Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement cost us today. 16:54 - Sep 23 with 11392 viewsicecoldjack

Apart from yet again woeful defending that has become the liability Alfie mawson clement can take all the blame for that shambles .

Starting at home so negative is a disgrace against the likes of Watford and Newcastle, he needs to sort himself out sharpish .

The likes of mesa wouldn't play that pass if they actually had some fookin games to adapt ! Yet another fail of Clement. He's a smart coach but he needs to start getting things right not getting it wrong most weeks.

Worst 45 mins I've seen since erm...newcastle ! Changes it when it's too late. The line up was wro g most fans knew it and so did Watford.

Shambles.
Clement cost us today. on 19:22 - Sep 23 with 5463 viewsZZoric

Clement cost us today. on 19:14 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

Bony signalled that he wanted to come off. He was knackered.

he did, but wasnt as knackered as Fer in such a pivotal position

Sanches for Fer was the obvs call, bony could have remained giving their defence and DM something to consider
Clement cost us today. on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 5424 viewsJackfath

Clement cost us today. on 19:22 - Sep 23 by ZZoric

Sanches for Fer was the obvs call, bony could have remained giving their defence and DM something to consider

Fer wasn't telling the bench he'd had enough.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clement cost us today. on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 5424 viewsEilian

Clement cost us today. on 19:22 - Sep 23 by ZZoric

egg flipping zactly!!!

Plain as day for all to see! There was a decision to be made. It was a choice between negative or positive.

We lost the game.
Clement cost us today. on 19:31 - Sep 23 with 5418 viewsjasfan

I think Bony was holding his hamstring after he fouled the Watford player and got a yellow card. He then signalled to the bench to come off.
Clement cost us today. on 19:32 - Sep 23 with 5410 viewsGTCJack

If Bony is signalling to come off without an injury? I would say that's a concern
Clement cost us today. on 19:34 - Sep 23 with 5400 viewsWarwickHunt

Clement cost us today. on 19:30 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

Fer wasn't telling the bench he'd had enough.

He didn't have to. The oxygen mask should have been a clue.
Clement cost us today. on 19:35 - Sep 23 with 5396 viewsNeathJack

Why was Bony taken off when we were defending a corner? Why not wait until it had been cleared?

Far more chance of Bony being able to assist with that than Sanches.
Clement cost us today. on 19:37 - Sep 23 with 5374 viewsjasfan

Clement cost us today. on 19:35 - Sep 23 by NeathJack

Why was Bony taken off when we were defending a corner? Why not wait until it had been cleared?

My mate along side me said that Paul Clement was furious with the fourth official about this. Can they enforce the substitution at a certain stage?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 19:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Clement cost us today. on 19:37 - Sep 23 with 5374 viewsJackfath

Clement cost us today. on 19:35 - Sep 23 by NeathJack

He told the bench he needed to come off before the corner. The corner was given. He signalled for them to wait and ran over to defend the corner. They then subbed him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clement cost us today. on 19:38 - Sep 23 with 5367 viewsNeathJack

Clement cost us today. on 19:37 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

He told the bench he needed to come off before the corner. The corner was given. He signalled for them to wait and ran over to defend the corner. They then subbed him.

Aye, I saw.

Ludicrous decision not to wait until the corner had played out which could have cost us.

Not that it mattered a jot in the end obviously.
Clement cost us today. on 20:40 - Sep 23 with 5266 viewsyescomeon

Good defensive coach poor manager.

Upthecity!

Clement cost us today. on 22:29 - Sep 23 with 5198 viewsangryjack

Clement cost us today. on 17:26 - Sep 23 by 34dfgdf54

So everyone's now realising that Carroll isn't that good?
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 17:27]

Clucus is absolute garbage
Clement cost us today. on 22:37 - Sep 23 with 5191 viewsicecoldjack

Clement cost us today. on 22:29 - Sep 23 by angryjack

Yep, both him and carol are nothing short of disgraceful considering some of the previous midfielders that have worn the shirt.

£ 17m for a player that hides on the field ? far too many neat and tidy steady eddy players not one with any kind of stand out ability, a whole list of players we'd never sell on if relegated which is a real worry at the moment !

At least Mesa looks a player despite his rusty mistake .
Clement cost us today. on 01:55 - Sep 24 with 5126 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It was pitiful

Facking
Pitiful all round .
Let's be honest here , totally honest.

When the team was announced at 2 o clock

Was there anyone who agreed

Anyone?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Clement cost us today. on 02:10 - Sep 24 with 5120 viewsLeonWasGod

Clement cost us today. on 20:40 - Sep 23 by yescomeon

Good defensive coach poor manager.

Well he is still very inexperienced at this management malarkey and still learning. And to be fair he did seem to be learning from mistakes last season. It will be interesting to see what he does after this.
Clement cost us today. on 02:56 - Sep 24 with 5102 viewsLoyal

Clement cost us today. on 18:51 - Sep 23 by swansea68

Bony signalled to come off

As I said before he doesn't score goals that mean a great deal.
Nice idea signing him .....
But.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clement cost us today. on 08:54 - Sep 24 with 5047 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement cost us today. on 19:37 - Sep 23 by Jackfath

I don’t think it was because he was knackered, he’d picked up a knock just before.

Poll: Tory leader

Clement cost us today. on 09:36 - Sep 24 with 5026 viewsWarwickHunt

Clement cost us today. on 22:29 - Sep 23 by angryjack

£17m and Jenkins wouldn't pay half that for Joe Allen less than a year ago.

Useless cünt.
Clement cost us today. on 09:40 - Sep 24 with 5018 viewsraynor94

Clement cost us today. on 09:36 - Sep 24 by WarwickHunt

£17m and Jenkins wouldn't pay half that for Joe Allen less than a year ago.

Useless cünt.

Bang on the money, I've yet to see Clucas offer anything

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clement cost us today. on 14:20 - Sep 24 with 4961 views3swan

Clement cost us today. on 19:32 - Sep 23 by GTCJack

If Bony is signalling to come off without an injury? I would say that's a concern

A couple om minutes before he went into a tackle on the touchline. He pulled up maybe a tweak but looked more like cramp
Clement cost us today. on 14:55 - Sep 24 with 4920 viewsicecoldjack

Clement cost us today. on 01:55 - Sep 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

It was pitiful

Facking
Pitiful all round .
Let's be honest here , totally honest.

When the team was announced at 2 o clock

Was there anyone who agreed

Anyone?

No, most of us thought it was negative and given the initiative to the other team before a ball's been kicked.

Why the fook clement and his coaches decided different is a worry, 20,000 others thought different from him and were proven right.
We can't set up negative at home against our potential league rivals, it defies logic so early in the season with everything to go for, the only thing it does to us is erode confidence.

I don't think the players are happy playing this way, Clement needs to be careful and learn from these mistakes.
Clement cost us today. on 15:31 - Sep 24 with 4890 viewstomdickharry

Bony is the least of our problems at the moment,nothing wrong with playing 3 at the back at home if the team has Rangel at his best at right wing back,Ben Davies as he is now at left wing back and Britton,Bodde and Allen in midfield,it is a frightening prospect but unless Mr Clement can introduce a degree of "PL know how" into the team then we are going to be subjected to some embarrassing results.
Clement cost us today. on 15:57 - Sep 24 with 4872 viewsglobus10

It's been mentioned on other posts that he got it wrong. We were discussing it in the pub and I feel a bit dull now because I said I knew he would do this. Clement had a bit of success away at Spurs with 3 centre halves. I said we start with a point and go from there. However I was wrong, we were shapeless, team that had just lost 6:0 we go defensive against making them look like barca. Having said that 2nd half I felt we were the only team who were going to win it after our goal. However as ever if holding on to a narrow lead or drawing we can get nervous, and the inevitable blunder occurs.
Thought messa made a difference despite his dodgy pass for the goal and Abrahams looked sharp.
Our toxic fans who I know 'pays they money ' don't help.
Hope Clements has learned his lesson , but he seems clueless at home.
Finally to my mates ... I was wrong ok .. I was wrong!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024