Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most Important Match Yet? 17:13 - Sep 23 with 1700 viewsTheKirkyLife

Clement Out shouters are overreacting. For now. That's my opening analysis.

He was incredibly, incredibly stupid to start with that team and attitude at home. But you know what? He made the changes and no matter how much people on here will be wishing Mesa's contract away I'm fully in support of him being on the pitch over Clucas. Our forward play was a breath of fresh air after the break and it goes to show that Clucas may very well be a safe pair of hands at the best of times but he lacks any creativity whatsoever. You can see why he was washed up.

Mawson had a total shocker and Olsson was unimpressive yet again - if you want to blame anyone for the second goal go to these two first before Mesa. It was a mistake, yes, but he had nowhere to go and the mess should have been cleaned up by his mates.

I'm bitterly disappointed and frustrated by this result - another game we should have taken three points from gone begging. Let's not wave the Out banners yet until we've seen that Paul has learned from this match. If he comes out ultra defensive against a West Ham team who are consistently on the back foot then I think it's time to move on.

For now though I'm keeping faith. I reckon we can nick three points next week if we play it right.
Most Important Match Yet? on 17:17 - Sep 23 with 1671 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement taking us no where he doesn't have the bottle. And he will not learn from this he will just become even more defensive.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Most Important Match Yet? on 17:17 - Sep 23 with 1671 viewsBournedore

Agree with most of this. That said I don't actually mind him setting up defensively away from home. At home to Watford is another thing. Last season he reluctantly played Britton and it worked. Let's see if he makes changes again...
Most Important Match Yet? on 17:17 - Sep 23 with 1667 views34dfgdf54

I'm not in the Clement out camp yet by any stretch, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that that what the Derby fans told us on his appointment is coming true.

At present the guy has no b0llocks. 5 at the back against Watford is a disgrace.

If I was Clement, I would be looking at that bonus I banked for keeping us up, and then remembering how that bonus came about. It came about due to him being pretty much forced to play Leon Britton in the middle to start winning the midfield battle and keeping possession. The club signed Mesa to carry the baton for Leon. One of them HAS to play every game.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 18:29]
Most Important Match Yet? on 20:05 - Sep 23 with 1483 viewscmajack

How the OP reckons our forward play was a breath of fresh air after the break baffles me. Gomes never had another save to make other than our goal and there were hardly any clear cut chances created.
Most Important Match Yet? on 20:14 - Sep 23 with 1437 viewsgiantstoneater

If you are playing 3 centre halves your left and right backs need to be more advanced Naughton was much the same as he`s always been for us but today Olssen was very negative and had a few opportunities to get at the defender, something he was doing so well towards the end of last season, but now he is the new Naughton. I dont know if I am the only one but it looks as if we made the pitch narrower than it normally is surely in that system you need more width to allow your left and right backs to get forward, making it narrower helped them more than it did us.
Most Important Match Yet? on 20:46 - Sep 23 with 1371 viewsmonmouth

Changing managers yet again would be stupid. Hopefully the crowd reaction will force him to act more positively. But we'd be nuts to sack yet another one a few games in. That's what really shit clubs do.

Just to be a c*nt though, I'll say that if we'd kept Guidolin I don't think we'd be any worse off and would have saved ourselves a shedload.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Most Important Match Yet? on 21:01 - Sep 23 with 1340 viewsbonymine

Most Important Match Yet? on 20:46 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Changing managers yet again would be stupid. Hopefully the crowd reaction will force him to act more positively. But we'd be nuts to sack yet another one a few games in. That's what really shit clubs do.

Just to be a c*nt though, I'll say that if we'd kept Guidolin I don't think we'd be any worse off and would have saved ourselves a shedload.

Agree with that Monny Guidolin had us well organised eventually given the players at his disposal and with the limited resources he had .... but he was made the scapegoat for the Sellout Kunts... a convenient diversion of attention away from Judas, Morgan etc during the takeover ....

You Greedy B*stards, Get Out of Our Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Most Important Match Yet? on 21:04 - Sep 23 with 1329 viewsmagicdaps10

All for 5 at the back but has to be against the right teams. Teams that we are capable of beating OR teams around us then we have to play 4-5-1....with wingers.

We need an outlet out wide and able to supply Bony.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Most Important Match Yet? on 21:08 - Sep 23 with 1314 viewsFlashberryjack

Clement doesn't know if he wants a sh*t or a haircut...... Awful, awful team selection.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Most Important Match Yet? on 00:27 - Sep 24 with 1220 viewsclloy2

Most Important Match Yet? on 21:08 - Sep 23 by Flashberryjack

Clement doesn't know if he wants a sh*t or a haircut...... Awful, awful team selection.

If PC carries on in this negative mindset, he will be gone before Christmas. The fans have already made their feelings plain, and it will only be a matter of time before the players down tools and stop playing for him. Both Newcastle and Watford were two winnable home games, but PC had other idea's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024