Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... 19:33 - Oct 4 with 4764 viewsLoyal

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41497079

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 4742 viewslondonlisa2001

The way it's going at the moment I'm not sure why he cares.
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 4741 viewsbonymine

Roughly translated as 'If we lose out on part of the TV money to the Top Six then our plans to flip Swansea City for a tidy profit will be curtailed by at least another 6 months to a year' .......😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:38 - Oct 4 with 4729 viewsplasjack

Well lets hope he spends some in January, or else.
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:55 - Oct 4 with 4676 viewsQJumpingJack

The fact he is in the UK may be a sign that he is about to buy the Trusts shares?
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:58 - Oct 4 with 4660 viewsbonymine

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:38 - Oct 4 by plasjack

Well lets hope he spends some in January, or else.

Or else ? Care to expand on this ?

Problem is the silent majority in our crowd these days are totally oblivious to everything that's gone on and is still going on behind the scenes at OUR CLUB and are only concerned with their 'matchday experience' at A PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURE.

The number of people I see at the Swans nowadays who mocked me for years going down the Vetch when we were always struggling whilst they were supporting the Whites or the Scarlets or Neaff Neaff yet now are suddenly new age Swans fans ... the same fans who would ever so swiftly go back to watching rugby or shopping with their wives on a Saturday afternoon if they could no longer watch their Premier League stars (the opposition that is not ours) anymore ....

Money has ruined football at the top level these days ; too much power lies wth players, Agents and 'formerly loyal' Swansea' men such as HJ, MM & LD.

STID ....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:00 - Oct 4 with 4647 viewsMeraki

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:55 - Oct 4 by QJumpingJack

The fact he is in the UK may be a sign that he is about to buy the Trusts shares?

I thought Huw Jenkins had to buy the Trust shares?

Although its all gone pretty quiet.
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:02 - Oct 4 with 4631 viewsplasjack

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:58 - Oct 4 by bonymine

Problem is the silent majority in our crowd these days are totally oblivious to everything that's gone on and is still going on behind the scenes at OUR CLUB and are only concerned with their 'matchday experience' at A PREMIER LEAGUE FIXTURE.

The number of people I see at the Swans nowadays who mocked me for years going down the Vetch when we were always struggling whilst they were supporting the Whites or the Scarlets or Neaff Neaff yet now are suddenly new age Swans fans ... the same fans who would ever so swiftly go back to watching rugby or shopping with their wives on a Saturday afternoon if they could no longer watch their Premier League stars (the opposition that is not ours) anymore ....

Money has ruined football at the top level these days ; too much power lies wth players, Agents and 'formerly loyal' Swansea' men such as HJ, MM & LD.

Championship football is that expansive enough.
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:09 - Oct 4 with 4594 viewsQJumpingJack

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:36 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

The way it's going at the moment I'm not sure why he cares.

The next UK deal will be negotiated in the New Year. The Americans have a lot to gain in the next few years even if we go down (parachute payments)
Login to get fewer ads

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:15 - Oct 4 with 4571 viewsbonymine

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:02 - Oct 4 by plasjack

Championship football is that expansive enough.

Fair enough Plas ....Never intended to be an inflammatory remark mate ; my first reaction was it was yet another threat/protest against the Sellouts but nothing ever happens (see my post !!)

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:30 - Oct 4 with 4506 viewsplasjack

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:15 - Oct 4 by bonymine

Fair enough Plas ....Never intended to be an inflammatory remark mate ; my first reaction was it was yet another threat/protest against the Sellouts but nothing ever happens (see my post !!)

It will happen eventually, patience is the key.
Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 08:06 - Oct 5 with 4086 viewsbuilthjack

We got £109.5 million from TV rights alone last year.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 08:27 - Oct 5 with 4048 viewsmonmouth

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 20:30 - Oct 4 by plasjack

It will happen eventually, patience is the key.

It won’t matter mate. See Hull, Coventry, Leeds, Forest. Fans protests or action against owners get nowhere. It only works against managers. Our club was made a plaything for money men the second that our ‘fans’ board decided to milk it. There will never be another Petty moment unless we are right back on our arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 08:33 - Oct 5 with 4034 viewsdameedna

Kaplan never too far away from the money ... on 19:58 - Oct 4 by bonymine

Are you sure of your conviction in saying money has ruined football? Would you concede that the money that was not available to players a generation ago left professionals with very little to show for their work but injuries.

Even in the championship the ground was full of cluless dicks running around criticising Gower and Orlandi and wondering who we were playing.

Before that we had shiteheads contstantly whining about Lawrence.

Face it a lot of fans are fickle or useless at sport it doesnt change with less money or lower divisions.

Kaplan is battling for a bigger slice of the overseas revenue and by feck i would like to see us get another 4 players in in January. Greedy barsteward as i am.
WKaplan never too far away from the money ... on 09:34 - Oct 5 with 3941 viewswhoflungdung

Bony mine.

Not sure shopping in Swansea is much of an alternative as it might have been.

Let the past go.

We ve grown old.Many haven't

Look to the future ,it's only just begun

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

WKaplan never too far away from the money ... on 09:49 - Oct 5 with 3902 viewsDarran

WKaplan never too far away from the money ... on 09:34 - Oct 5 by whoflungdung

Bony mine.

Not sure shopping in Swansea is much of an alternative as it might have been.

Let the past go.

We ve grown old.Many haven't

Look to the future ,it's only just begun

I love how this bloke always wants to move on after he was basically calling the rest of us backward Welsh twáts for not embracing the Yankee sale.
Honestly what a cùnt of a bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024