Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes 21:59 - Oct 9 with 3454 viewsmarchamjack

Tom Carroll look like he's half decent

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 22:04 - Oct 9 with 3434 viewswhoflungdung

I commented previously how utterly overated this cock is

Hollywood passing and shooting

Sadness personified

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 21:48 - Oct 10 with 3321 viewswhiterock

Tom Lawrence’s final free kick was a shocker too
Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 00:30 - Oct 11 with 3273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

...............my balls look fantastic????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 05:12 - Oct 11 with 3244 viewsicecoldjack

Ramsey is just not world class, problem is that he thinks he is !

Classic flat track bully, tries to be too clever when the basics are all thats required, once we lost Joe Allen then it was natural that Rambo thought it was his big moment to shine, over doing the basics and dwelling on the ball when concise passing and movement was required to drive the team forward .

He isn't the reason we lost however, just a shame that most get the feeling that Ramsey thinks he's the boss when in actually fact he's just a slightly above average player .
Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 09:19 - Oct 11 with 3171 viewswhoflungdung

Send me a photo Bryn. I ll show you mine

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 11:12 - Oct 11 with 3130 viewsBrynmill_Jack

........my balls look dead good????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 11:20 - Oct 11 with 3119 viewskarnataka

Tom Carroll's dead balls are half decent. Trouble is we need full decent.
Ramsey is so poor at dead balls he makes on 11:20 - Oct 11 with 3118 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’d swap him for any of our midfielders.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024