Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where park for arsenal 18:18 - Oct 24 with 3892 viewsswans11

I have seen people on here recommending places outskirts London and then get tube in before. so what's best and what sort time get there for good parking availability. in club arsenal on Saturday got free tickets
where park for arsenal on 18:25 - Oct 24 with 3882 viewssP7qupUf

I park in the Chimes shopping centre car park in Uxbridge. Right by the station and direct line to arsenal (about 30 mins). Good pub called the Three Tuns opposite that does excellent range of beers and proper pub food. Also a few junctions back on M4 for return trip.
where park for arsenal on 19:45 - Oct 24 with 3847 viewsWxmJax

From the North, park for £2 at Cockfosters station and then get the Piccadilly line straight in to Finsbury Park where you can get a pint and then an easy 15 minute walk or stay on it until Arsenal station and a 5 minute walk

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

where park for arsenal on 20:07 - Oct 24 with 3834 viewspencoedjack

In front of our goals
where park for arsenal on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 3819 viewsthornabyswan

where park for arsenal on 20:07 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

In front of our goals

Yes Clement will be parking the bus same for most games.
No playing well tonight and Ayew.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

where park for arsenal on 22:00 - Oct 24 with 3773 viewsjack2jack

Park at home mate and save yourself the agony.😉
where park for arsenal on 01:12 - Oct 25 with 3703 viewsbuilthjack

I parked at Hillingdon for the Spurs game. Straight off the M4, up the M25 a few miles, then turn off and about a mile to Hillingdon station. Parking £2.70 all day. Tube from there. Easy, and good for getting back on the M4.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

where park for arsenal on 02:21 - Oct 25 with 3693 viewsswans11

thanks everyone for help
where park for arsenal on 09:42 - Oct 25 with 3604 viewsSTID2017

Might I dare to suggest Swansea and save your money ?
Why put yourself what is sure to be a nightmare experience on Saturday
After the last coulple of games, I can only see a hammering coming our way on Saturday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

where park for arsenal on 10:43 - Oct 25 with 3574 viewsSmellyplumz

The swans need to park the ten players in the penalty box.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

where park for arsenal on 11:05 - Oct 25 with 3556 viewsraynor94

where park for arsenal on 09:42 - Oct 25 by STID2017

Might I dare to suggest Swansea and save your money ?
Why put yourself what is sure to be a nightmare experience on Saturday
After the last coulple of games, I can only see a hammering coming our way on Saturday

Fair play, what a pathetic attitude, thank god people like you are in a minority. Supporter my arse

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

where park for arsenal on 19:44 - Oct 25 with 3460 viewsSTID2017

where park for arsenal on 11:05 - Oct 25 by raynor94

Fair play, what a pathetic attitude, thank god people like you are in a minority. Supporter my arse

It was tongue in cheek.
However there are many supporters on here expressing the view that we are not worth watching at the moment, and that we will probably lose on Saturday. Probably thousands more saying it in our wider fanbase.
I sincerely hope they prove me wrong and get a good result (and put in a good performance) at Arsenal.
Also I take my hat off to those that go away to watch us (although it was a lot harder when I was doing it regularly when we were in the old 4th and 3rd divisions, fighting re-election)
But you choose to to have a poke at me - again. Carry on ...
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 9:23]

where park for arsenal on 22:43 - Oct 25 with 3393 viewsspiderboy

where park for arsenal on 19:44 - Oct 25 by STID2017

It was tongue in cheek.
However there are many supporters on here expressing the view that we are not worth watching at the moment, and that we will probably lose on Saturday. Probably thousands more saying it in our wider fanbase.
I sincerely hope they prove me wrong and get a good result (and put in a good performance) at Arsenal.
Also I take my hat off to those that go away to watch us (although it was a lot harder when I was doing it regularly when we were in the old 4th and 3rd divisions, fighting re-election)
But you choose to to have a poke at me - again. Carry on ...
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 9:23]

I,l be there
Holed up in Dulwich ,and then make a quick break for it,watch the match then hide in my bunker till sunday till its safe to come out and take the 3 pts back over the bridge!
where park for arsenal on 09:22 - Oct 26 with 3304 viewsSTID2017

where park for arsenal on 22:43 - Oct 25 by spiderboy

I,l be there
Holed up in Dulwich ,and then make a quick break for it,watch the match then hide in my bunker till sunday till its safe to come out and take the 3 pts back over the bridge!

Hope you have a great time and more importantly PC and the team spring a surprise and steal a point or three.
They just have to believe.
It's a given that the Jack Army will behind them whatever - in fairness our away support has been fantastic for seven seasons now.

where park for arsenal on 10:10 - Oct 26 with 3290 viewswaunwenjack

If you park in shopping centre in Uxbridge bear in mind that they shut car park at 2000 hrs and will not be able to retrieve your car untill 0900 next morning lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024