Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is wrong with our MPs? 07:45 - Oct 30 with 1356 viewswaynekerr55

Wes Streeting and Steven Kinnock hosting MEND in parliament, Bob Blackman hosting an anti Muslim Muslim group. These people simply don't give a damn anymore.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What is wrong with our MPs? on 08:00 - Oct 30 with 1339 viewsPrivate_Partz

No one likes a bit of MP and AM knocking more than me but I am less than clear of what you are on about. Could you expand?
Thanks.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What is wrong with our MPs? on 14:15 - Oct 30 with 1236 viewswaynekerr55

What is wrong with our MPs? on 08:00 - Oct 30 by Private_Partz

No one likes a bit of MP and AM knocking more than me but I am less than clear of what you are on about. Could you expand?
Thanks.

Blackman is a Tory MP in Harrow and he held an event for a group who display anti Muslim views. The others are holding an event and MEND have been invited under the guise of preventing Islamophbia, although their CEO has been proven to have anti semetic and anti allied forces views.

What is wrong with our MPs? on 14:18 - Oct 30 with 1232 viewswhoflungdung

Whatever happened to quangos

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

What is wrong with our MPs? on 14:42 - Oct 30 with 1218 viewsYossarian

Nothing to see here....move on.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What is wrong with our MPs? on 15:17 - Oct 30 with 1193 viewswaynekerr55

What is wrong with our MPs? on 14:42 - Oct 30 by Yossarian

Nothing to see here....move on.

Really? So you think it's ok for anti semetic and anti muslim groups to be invited to parliament?

What is wrong with our MPs? on 15:19 - Oct 30 with 1190 viewswhoflungdung

This sort of stuff keepsake sane Wayne

Both reprehensible

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

What is wrong with our MPs? on 16:54 - Oct 30 with 1152 viewsYossarian

What is wrong with our MPs? on 15:17 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

Really? So you think it's ok for anti semetic and anti muslim groups to be invited to parliament?

Definitely not but I don’t accept the terms of the original post. If I’m wrong they should lose the whip and be subject to investigation by the Parliamentary Standards Committee - but somehow I don’t think that will happen because there’s no substance to the story. If I’m wrong I’ll put my hands up and say I’m wrong...l

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What is wrong with our MPs? on 17:09 - Oct 30 with 1137 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What is wrong with our MPs? on 15:17 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

An anti-semetic group has pretty much become the leading campaigners for getting a political party into parliament.

I'm eager to see when Corbyn decides they've done all they can for him and cuts ties with them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

What is wrong with our MPs? on 17:14 - Oct 30 with 1123 viewswaynekerr55

What is wrong with our MPs? on 16:54 - Oct 30 by Yossarian

Definitely not but I don’t accept the terms of the original post. If I’m wrong they should lose the whip and be subject to investigation by the Parliamentary Standards Committee - but somehow I don’t think that will happen because there’s no substance to the story. If I’m wrong I’ll put my hands up and say I’m wrong...l

What is it you don't accept? MEND have been invited to an event in parliament and Bob Blackman did something similar

What is wrong with our MPs? on 17:20 - Oct 30 with 1107 viewsHighjack

To answer the op their priorities are all arse backwards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What is wrong with our MPs? on 17:23 - Oct 30 with 1100 viewswaynekerr55

What is wrong with our MPs? on 17:09 - Oct 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

An anti-semetic group has pretty much become the leading campaigners for getting a political party into parliament.

I'm eager to see when Corbyn decides they've done all they can for him and cuts ties with them.

You'll probably be waiting a long time for that. If he was that serious about anti Semetic behaviour red Ken would've been expelled and he would have had a genuine neutral conduct the review.

I'm really surprised by bob Blackman as he's in a very diverse area and has also been a very hands on MP in the community.

What is wrong with our MPs? on 18:00 - Oct 30 with 1056 viewsHighjack

What is wrong with our MPs? on 17:23 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

You'll probably be waiting a long time for that. If he was that serious about anti Semetic behaviour red Ken would've been expelled and he would have had a genuine neutral conduct the review.

I'm really surprised by bob Blackman as he's in a very diverse area and has also been a very hands on MP in the community.

If they conducted a full and proper review and found there was a large anti Semitic element within the party it would be very damaging for them. Far easier to sweep it all under the carpet before anyone calls them racist like they did in Rotherham.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024