Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modding this site Vote 11:24 - Oct 30 with 11189 viewsLord_Bony

Modding this site

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Modding this site Vote on 23:24 - Oct 30 with 1204 viewsNirvana

Modding this site Vote on 23:22 - Oct 30 by builthjack

Ban everyone for a week, except for Perch, Pross, and Box Office.
Everyone would pay money just to read this site. Better than any comedy.

Good stuff, Builth.

But lumping two PS legends in with little res is downright scandalous.

Funny post though, fair play.
Modding this site Vote on 01:40 - Oct 31 with 1139 viewsLeonWasGod

Modding this site Vote on 23:22 - Oct 30 by builthjack

Ban everyone for a week, except for Perch, Pross, and Box Office.
Everyone would pay money just to read this site. Better than any comedy.

They're all who'll be left soon anyway if each thread keeps turning into the same old crap. It's pathetic.
Modding this site Vote on 09:53 - Oct 31 with 999 viewswhoflungdung

Nope, I can morph into anything.

For same old thing ,look no further than Liverpool, bins,hub caps ,fat people

Own goals ,own goals

Talking about goals, both res and pross should from here on in desist from insulting other posters for no other reason than insulting other posters.

I east suggesting this years ago but MODs ,like Winston ,won't have it mainly because Winston gets a kick out of it .

Winston needs removing as the other Mods are ok

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Modding this site Vote on 09:59 - Oct 31 with 987 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 09:53 - Oct 31 by whoflungdung

Nope, I can morph into anything.

For same old thing ,look no further than Liverpool, bins,hub caps ,fat people

Own goals ,own goals

Talking about goals, both res and pross should from here on in desist from insulting other posters for no other reason than insulting other posters.

I east suggesting this years ago but MODs ,like Winston ,won't have it mainly because Winston gets a kick out of it .

Winston needs removing as the other Mods are ok

There's you go everyone the bindipper has once again mentioned me and blames everyone else.
Time to get rid of the hubcap thieving cant Mods.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Modding this site Vote on 10:14 - Oct 31 with 974 viewstrampie

Lots of message boards are a cabal the mods and some regulars being inside the clique.
They will have banter with each other often calling each other names, this is normal schoolboy's in the playground stuff but once an outsider/newcomer say's something one of them doesn't like not only do they get abusive but they all attack in a pack, the difference is in a pack they are more or less the same level but an outsider/newcomer is not and if he gives it back he will be banned. It's like bullying, one person teasing having a go at somebody the same level is nothing (where one can't dismiss or make life awkward for the other) compared to somebody having a go at a junior, if the junior has a go back the senior could make real trouble for him.
The vote is 80-20, perhaps seniors think where is the fire because they are bullet proof and vote a certain way and juniors know they run the risk of dismissal if they disagree with a regular or a mod and might vote a different way.

It's not a biggy for me if swearing and abuse is order of the day, I would rather it was not but I can give it as good as the next man, a main issue that is not cricket is what seems like potential libelous stuff that goes on, we are talking law of the land here, there is one particular poster that may fall foul of that on a frequent basis, linking posters with terrorists.
There is a huge difference in law between being called four letter swear words and being libelled, there could be repercussions for the site if complaints are made and nothing is done about it and things escalate, it is those potentially libelous things that need to be moderated and if somebody continues to say untruths in that vein then the site needs to look at banning orders in those circumstances.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Modding this site Vote on 10:17 - Oct 31 with 964 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 10:14 - Oct 31 by trampie

Lots of message boards are a cabal the mods and some regulars being inside the clique.
They will have banter with each other often calling each other names, this is normal schoolboy's in the playground stuff but once an outsider/newcomer say's something one of them doesn't like not only do they get abusive but they all attack in a pack, the difference is in a pack they are more or less the same level but an outsider/newcomer is not and if he gives it back he will be banned. It's like bullying, one person teasing having a go at somebody the same level is nothing (where one can't dismiss or make life awkward for the other) compared to somebody having a go at a junior, if the junior has a go back the senior could make real trouble for him.
The vote is 80-20, perhaps seniors think where is the fire because they are bullet proof and vote a certain way and juniors know they run the risk of dismissal if they disagree with a regular or a mod and might vote a different way.

It's not a biggy for me if swearing and abuse is order of the day, I would rather it was not but I can give it as good as the next man, a main issue that is not cricket is what seems like potential libelous stuff that goes on, we are talking law of the land here, there is one particular poster that may fall foul of that on a frequent basis, linking posters with terrorists.
There is a huge difference in law between being called four letter swear words and being libelled, there could be repercussions for the site if complaints are made and nothing is done about it and things escalate, it is those potentially libelous things that need to be moderated and if somebody continues to say untruths in that vein then the site needs to look at banning orders in those circumstances.

Who's the outsider/newcomer?

And I agree about Scouce linking posters to terrorists because he doesn't agree with them. That should be enough for him to be banned.

Modding this site Vote on 10:20 - Oct 31 with 964 viewswhoflungdung

I actually agree with trample on some of that

Modding this site Vote on 10:31 - Oct 31 with 947 viewsjack247

Modding this site Vote on 09:59 - Oct 31 by Darran

There's you go everyone the bindipper has once again mentioned me and blames everyone else.
Time to get rid of the hubcap thieving cant Mods.

You’d miss him if he was banned. You’d probably go back to slagging off the other website
Login to get fewer ads

Modding this site Vote on 10:37 - Oct 31 with 942 viewswhoflungdung

Well,I seem to get back ignoring DP .

No further personal attacks from me

I can't help what others post 247

Vary Jack is another one now who s taking up the incessant anti Liverpool shyte purely to wind me up.

It doesn't but it does show reasons for concern for people so utterly possessed of hate .

We are fans of a fookn football club ff s, no more no less . We re not friends at all merely dumbass usernames which posters see and attack like Pavlovs dogs .

You the OK though ,genuinely respect your posting even if we disagree on most and that is how it should be .

Those looking to purely insult or wave flaccid internet cocks around should reflect ,if they can

Modding this site Vote on 10:38 - Oct 31 with 938 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 10:31 - Oct 31 by jack247

You’d miss him if he was banned. You’d probably go back to slagging off the other website

Believe me I wouldn't.

Modding this site Vote on 10:42 - Oct 31 with 938 viewsjack247

Modding this site Vote on 10:37 - Oct 31 by whoflungdung

Well,I seem to get back ignoring DP .

No further personal attacks from me

I can't help what others post 247

Vary Jack is another one now who s taking up the incessant anti Liverpool shyte purely to wind me up.

It doesn't but it does show reasons for concern for people so utterly possessed of hate .

We are fans of a fookn football club ff s, no more no less . We re not friends at all merely dumbass usernames which posters see and attack like Pavlovs dogs .

You the OK though ,genuinely respect your posting even if we disagree on most and that is how it should be .

Those looking to purely insult or wave flaccid internet cocks around should reflect ,if they can

As far as I’m concerned, no one should be banned outside of extreme circumstances.

I’ve probably agreed and argued with all the regular posters on here at times, as has probably everyone else. Your little spat wth Darran aside, no one should take anything on here personally.
Modding this site Vote on 10:46 - Oct 31 with 932 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 10:42 - Oct 31 by jack247

As far as I’m concerned, no one should be banned outside of extreme circumstances.

I’ve probably agreed and argued with all the regular posters on here at times, as has probably everyone else. Your little spat wth Darran aside, no one should take anything on here personally.

Go back and read his post from 9:53am today and you'll see how much he's ignoring me.

Modding this site Vote on 10:48 - Oct 31 with 931 viewswhoflungdung

IT takes two to move on 247 .

I like that song too.

Played it lots down the Rank

Modding this site Vote on 10:53 - Oct 31 with 927 viewstrampie

Modding this site Vote on 10:17 - Oct 31 by Darran

Who's the outsider/newcomer?

And I agree about Scouce linking posters to terrorists because he doesn't agree with them. That should be enough for him to be banned.

Any/all - outsiders/newcomers.
I've seen it on other sites, it's a common phenomenon.

I'm trying to give good advice now Darran, you can probably / and have got away with calling posters names but somebody that is new to the site or not part of the clique who is only retaliating might well get banned.

For example of what I was trying to get at earlier you could have poster A accuse poster B of being a member of a terrorist organisation, poster B might calls poster A a four letter Anglo Saxon word in retaliation - now there is a world of difference between the two, the uninitiated might think one called one a terrorist and the other called the other one a four letter word, whoopy doo, but they are totally different ends of the scale, one is minor and one is serious, the person being called (falsely) a terrorist might not get a job because of the rumour or have trouble in their everyday life the one just been called a name just carries on there is basically no consequence.
The mods should be aware there is a big difference between name calling and potentially libelous stuff.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Modding this site Vote on 10:54 - Oct 31 with 922 viewsjack247

Modding this site Vote on 10:46 - Oct 31 by Darran

Go back and read his post from 9:53am today and you'll see how much he's ignoring me.

Or I could read any 5 posts of yours and 2 or 3 of them would mention him.

I wish you’d both ignore each other
Modding this site Vote on 10:56 - Oct 31 with 915 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 10:54 - Oct 31 by jack247

Or I could read any 5 posts of yours and 2 or 3 of them would mention him.

I wish you’d both ignore each other

I think you're missing the point there my friend.

Modding this site Vote on 11:05 - Oct 31 with 897 viewsjack247

Modding this site Vote on 10:56 - Oct 31 by Darran

I think you're missing the point there my friend.

Probably. I make a very valid point though
Modding this site Vote on 11:11 - Oct 31 with 887 viewstrampie

Modding this site Vote on 10:42 - Oct 31 by jack247

Something's are against the law of the land, making threats and libel spring to mind.

Modding this site Vote on 11:32 - Oct 31 with 859 viewsjack247

Modding this site Vote on 11:11 - Oct 31 by trampie

Something's are against the law of the land, making threats and libel spring to mind.

Fair point
Modding this site Vote on 12:59 - Oct 31 with 813 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember I was threatened with a ban by Phil when I would use the report button to report those using multiple swear words towards me in a single post, as well as that dgt fellow who threatened me with being assaulted if I was spotted in the away end at Old Trafford.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Modding this site Vote on 13:25 - Oct 31 with 786 viewstrampie

Swearing is small fry in the big scheme of things, there is far more serious stuff the site should be concerned about.

It don't like the name calling, it's not right and can lead to other problems, there is a couple of posters that talk about themselves and families all the time and they are two of the biggest culprits on here, if they are allowed to get away with it then it's open season and there is a lot for people to go back at them with - age, health, family related - they will not be able to take it.
They need to be careful as they are the ones that will end up getting hurt by insults more than the other way about.
If the site then ban the person giving it back the site will get a reputation for being a clique.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 13:29]

Modding this site Vote on 13:26 - Oct 31 with 783 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 13:25 - Oct 31 by trampie

Swearing is small fry in the big scheme of things, there is far more serious stuff the site should be concerned about.

It don't like the name calling, it's not right and can lead to other problems, there is a couple of posters that talk about themselves and families all the time and they are two of the biggest culprits on here, if they are allowed to get away with it then it's open season and there is a lot for people to go back at them with - age, health, family related - they will not be able to take it.
They need to be careful as they are the ones that will end up getting hurt by insults more than the other way about.
If the site then ban the person giving it back the site will get a reputation for being a clique.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 13:29]

It’s banned you thick twàt.

Modding this site Vote on 13:33 - Oct 31 with 770 viewstrampie

Getting a bit hot under the collar there Darran ?

Modding this site Vote on 13:43 - Oct 31 with 755 viewsJack_Meoff

This site is like a microcosm of society as whole.

Everyone's lost the plot and we're all doomed.

Doomed I tell thee.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Modding this site Vote on 13:49 - Oct 31 with 744 viewsDarran

Modding this site Vote on 13:33 - Oct 31 by trampie

Getting a bit hot under the collar there Darran ?

Well I am a bit sweaty because I’ve got the most horrendous cold and thought I was dying last night but apart from that I’m great.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024